Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) (3673 Views)

Waje Flaunts Cleavage In Makeup Free Selfie / Daniella Okeke Flaunts What She Got!!! {SEE PHOTO} / Who Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Nigeria Has Got? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
The singer is the cover girl for the maiden issue of MADE Magazine.

Waje is a stunner.

1 Like

Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by Viktoh(m): 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Chisos

5 Likes

Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Viktoh:
Chisos

wetin happin
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by pweshboi(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ion c anything stunning in the pix. My opinion though

4 Likes

Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by davo90tico(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
pweshboi:
Ion c anything stunning in the pix. My opinion though
thank u bro nowadays blogs use words to make peeps rush in to see rubbish I mean this pics made FP like two days back some of u saw it hit like if u did and know am right
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 26, 2014
davo90tico:
thank u bro nowadays blogs use words to make peeps rush in to see rubbish I mean this pics made FP like two days back some of u saw it hit like if u did and know am right

hmmm
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by ROZZAYY(f): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Am sure she had to lose much weight cos she was darn fatter dan that.
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by Glaxx(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2014
brb
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by elari(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Just wanna f her, come in her wide pussy and send her out
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2014
This magazine should be called

Waje the naija lycan undecided
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by mikkybrick: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Ugly geh! grin
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by InvincibleMe(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2014
davo90tico:

Are you a member of the 'hit like' crew?
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by lanicky(f): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Chaii! See face....she needs to go for makeup training undecided
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Atleast she dun reduce weight..
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by davo90tico(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
InvincibleMe:

Are you a member of the 'hit like' crew?

yes bro I am proudly chairman of the hit like crew at it service

1 Like

Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by ifoundmyperfect: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Looks like every female celeb must have a slutty attribute so as to stay relevant or noticed in the entertainment industry. Imagine dis old cargo trying to invoke a sex appeal? Well e go catch who e go catch. I'm out!
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by Emmanuel247(m): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Adonblivit
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
This girl should wear her clothes joor.nudist oshi undecided
Re: You Wants Some?? Waje Flaunts What She's Got (see Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Illuminada

(1) (Reply)

Funny Photo:of Apc Members ::::::::::::::(see Pics ) / My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema / PHOTO: University Of Ghana Student Goes Viral After Displaying Her Huge “BUTT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.