Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema (3669 Views)

Di'ja Of (mavins Record) Long Time Hiding Lookalike Revealed Check Her Out / The Parents Of Mavin Records Act D'ija (Photos) / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by Nobody: 8:28am On May 08, 2015
My first time at silverbird cinema, I sat at the front rows for a clearer view just to see everything that is going on. Not more than 30minutes, a light skinny lady came and sat next to me (di'ja). The place was so dark because the movie just started so I didn't know it was her. She came alone (I don't know why she came alone). She just sat next to me without even greeting me. I bone am, sebi naija girls are used to it, they don't normally greet people so I greeted her good evening sister. She replied, "evening". I heard her nice voice and decided to woo her, its not a big deal here, afterall, am at a cinema house. I am not too good at wooing girls but I will sha try my best. I started with this statement, "sweetheart, has someone ever told you that you are very very beautiful ?". She didn't even reply me, I made my second statement by saying "babe, I cherish beautiful girls and I'll want you to be my girlfriend, if its money you need, I gat it". Remember I didn't know it was Di'ja. She didn't answer me the second time. That's when I was vexed and start turning things around. You know silence is the best answer for a fool, that means am the fool here?? Even if she had replied me with a yes/no, it will give me hope. I'll show her pepper tonight. I just hissed at her and said with an angry face, "see her, its not as if she is beautiful o, she look like the skeleton in my school lab". I thought of what to do next, so i faked a call, I just pick up my nokia touchlite phone and pretended I was calling someone, "Hello, hello, can you hear me, have you repaired my z30..... That blackberry z30..... Yes z30...... Yes that original z30, ok I'll collect it tomorrow", its not as if I had a z30 phone but I just want to impress her this girl beside me. The next thing that happened, she just brought out iphone 6 from her bag, she replied a BBM chat but I don't want to look at it. I didn't enjoyed the movie I was watching so I had enough time for that ugly girl that ignored me the other time. Then my nokia phone rang, I couldn't believe my eyes, it was 'chibuzor' calling me. I had owed him money the last time I bought the new branded cloth 'disturbing london' from him. What I owed him is not up to 800naira oo. Igbo people and their love for money, its in their blood. I could remember when I told one of my igbo friend, chidinma, I told her that she has 'oko orun' meaning husband of heaven, she just told me that as long her husband of heaven is rich and wealthy, she has no problem. I picked chibuzor's call, all will be well;
Me: Hello
Chibuzor: Ogbeni, I wan travel go buy market o, come give me my money tomorrow
Me: Am in a meeting now, I'll get back to you later. (When I said that, di'ja looked at me and giggled but I bone am sha)
*The way I held the phone prompted it to switch to loud speaker*
Chibuzor: Don't compose another story for me o, come and pay me my 800 naira.
Di'ja giggled again, she must have heard what Chibuzor said, so I hanged up the conversation and switch off my phone. The movie I was watching was about to end so i stood up and said "yeye girl, if I be wizkid now, you go don collect my number since, all this naija girls are the same, they are after money, see her, she just look like the witch whey dey all those yoruba movies", she stood up with a smile, came closer to me and landed me a beautiful slap, yes I mean beautiful slap. You know all those take away slap that when they give you, you won't be able to say a word and the next thing you do is to hold the area of the slap and start looking like a slowpoke. It was resounding in my ears, the slap got attention of people around and even security men, just then one dude recognised di'ja, before I knew it, people had surrounded Di'ja and they all left me with my problems. What I was just hearing was "ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh". The sound coming from my ears because of the slap and the people saying, "di'ja I love your music, you are great, you are wonderful, sign my autograph, let's snap together...." I went away shamefully, at least I got something that is scarce from a celebrity, I got a slap.
Moral lesson: Don't bad mouth others no matter who you think they are.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by jamex93(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2015
hmmm
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by AirstarKane(f): 8:34am On May 08, 2015
quote author=topefun post=33530965]My first time at silverbird cinema, I sat at the front rows for a clearer view just to see everything that is going on. Not more than 30minutes, a light skinny lady came and sat next to me (di'ja). The place was so dark because the movie just started so I didn't know it was her. She came alone (I don't know why she came alone). She just sat next to me without even greeting me. I bone am, sebi naija girls are used to it, they don't normally greet people so I greeted her good evening sister. She replied, "evening". I heard her nice voice and decided to woo her, its not a big deal here, afterall, am at a cinema house. I am not too good at wooing girls but I will sha try my best. I started with this statement, "sweetheart, has someone ever told you that you are very very beautiful ?". She didn't even reply me, I made my second statement by saying "babe, I cherish beautiful girls and I'll want you to be my girlfriend, if its money you need, I gat it". Remember I didn't know it was Di'ja. She didn't answer me the second time. That's when I was vexed and start turning things around. You know silence is the best answer for a fool, that means am the fool here?? Even if she had replied me with a yes/no, it will give me hope. I'll show her pepper tonight. I just hissed at her and said with an angry face, "see her, its not as if she is beautiful o, she look like the skeleton in my school lab". I thought of what to do next, so i faked a call, I just pick up my nokia touchlite phone and pretended I was calling someone, "Hello, hello, can you hear me, have you repaired my z30..... That blackberry z30..... Yes z30...... Yes that original z30, ok I'll collect it tomorrow", its not as if I had a z30 phone but I just want to impress her this girl beside me. The next thing that happened, she just brought out iphone 6 from her bag, she replied a BBM chat but I don't want to look at it. I didn't enjoyed the movie I was watching so I had enough time for that ugly girl that ignored me the other time. Then my nokia phone rang, I couldn't believe my eyes, it was 'chibuzor' calling me. I had owed him money the last time I bought the new branded cloth 'disturbing london' from him. What I owed him is not up to 800naira oo. Igbo people and their love for money, its in their blood. I could remember when I told one of my igbo friend, chidinma, I told her that she has 'oko orun' meaning husband of heaven, she just told me that as long her husband of heaven is rich and wealthy, she has no problem. I picked chibuzor's call, all will be well;
Me: Hello
Chibuzor: Ogbeni, I wan travel go buy market o, come give me my money tomorrow
Me: Am in a meeting now, I'll get back to you later. (When I said that, di'ja looked at me and giggled but I bone am sha)
*The way I held the phone prompted it to switch to loud speaker*
Chibuzor: Don't compose another story for me o, come and pay me my 800 naira.
Di'ja giggled again, she must have heard what Chibuzor said, so I hanged up the conversation and switch off my phone. The movie I was watching was about to end so i stood up and said "yeye girl, if I be wizkid now, you go don collect my number since, all this naija girls are the same, they are after money, see her, she just look like the witch whey dey all those yoruba movies", she stood up with a smile, came closer to me and landed me a beautiful slap, yes I mean beautiful slap. You know all those take away slap that when they give you, you won't be able to say a word and the next thing you do is to hold the area of the slap and start looking like a slowpoke. It was resounding in my ears, the slap got attention of people around and even security men, just then one dude recognised di'ja, before I knew it, people had surrounded Di'ja and they all left me with my problems. What I was just hearing was "ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh". The sound coming from my ears because of the slap and the people saying, "di'ja I love your music, you are great, you are wonderful, sign my autograph, let's snap together...." I went away shamefully, at least I got something that is scarce from a celebrity, I got a slap.
Moral lesson: Don't bad mouth others no matter who you think they are.[/quote] undecided
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by danielicon(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2015
lol...this is so funny to be true... when did this happen?

anyway as u can see , at this rate I will be saying my land . 1 plot will be going for 1.4 m
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by izuch(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2015
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by jbl007(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2015
Cool story...

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by SuperSuave(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2015
Reading
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by SuperSuave(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2015
Reading

undecided
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by importexpert(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2015
Guy you no dey shame to come tell us for hear say gal slap you.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by Pinkieblue(f): 8:42am On May 08, 2015
This ur bad English. No be here @ all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by Lovebond34(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2015
next!!!!!!
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by Shortyy(f): 8:43am On May 08, 2015
someone should summarize it for me.
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by Nobody: 9:25am On May 08, 2015
importexpert:
Guy you no dey shame to come tell us for hear say gal slap you.
its not a girl that slaped me o, its a celebrity, should I slap back ?? I don die be dat
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by wheesin(m): 9:31am On May 08, 2015
ooooohhhh!!oohhh!! THIS IS SUPERSTORY(KA DUN DUN DUN) A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW(KA DUN DUN DUN KA) THIS IS SUPERSTORY GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISH STRAFE AND EVEN DIE OF THIRRST,THIS IS SUPER STORY,THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH! THIS IS SUPERSTORY, THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY, A LIFE OF STRIVE AND SORROW, (KA DUN DUN DA DUN KA) undecided

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by weyreypey: 9:57am On May 08, 2015
jbl007:
Cool story...
Sad fellow
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by weyreypey: 9:57am On May 08, 2015
topefun:
its not a girl that slaped me o, its a celebrity, should I slap back ?? I don die be dat

Am surprised all you got was a slap....you deserved more....broken nose ...unplugged teeth like four .... For those horrible pick up lines and your extreme complex.... Anyway you're a kid.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by jbl007(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2015
weyreypey:

Sad fellow
ode...as dem jus discharge u for Yaba-left,,Na to con resume ur insanity for here?

Take a walk dumbo...
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by jbl007(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2015
wheesin:
ooooohhhh!!oohhh!! THIS IS SUPERSTORY(KA DUN DUN DUN) A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW(KA DUN DUN DUN KA) THIS IS SUPERSTORY GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING, FOR THE FISH STRAFE AND EVEN DIE OF THIRRST,THIS IS SUPER STORY,THIS IS SUPERSTORY EEE EEAHH! THIS IS SUPERSTORY, THIS IS SUPERSTORY , STORY, A LIFE OF STRIVE AND SORROW, (KA DUN DUN DA DUN KA) undecided
Oga mii,,ur life go beta.
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by Nobody: 10:32am On May 08, 2015
Reads *yawns* *walks out of thread*
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by ellahzy(f): 10:43am On May 08, 2015
Yimu[size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color]
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by haxorDelite(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2015
op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by dnacrystal: 11:23am On May 08, 2015
wheesin:
Now this is really funny and silly.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by tobiboss(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2015
Op, you must pay back my wasted mb for this uselèss thread
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 08, 2015
Seems like you only made the story up to seek attention, and if its true she should have given u more dan a slap #mumu
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by successhunter: 12:44pm On May 08, 2015
super story.... sad

No be only di ja. na dijavu
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by Hitter(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2015
I'll commend your stupidity sha.. The start was cool.. Then tha Chibuzor side was lame–
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by weyreypey: 12:55pm On May 08, 2015
jbl007:
ode...as dem jus discharge u for Yaba-left,,Na to con resume ur insanity for here?

Take a walk dumbo...
Spineless drooling character.
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by jbl007(m): 12:58pm On May 08, 2015
weyreypey:

Spineless drooling character.
hehehehe...e pain am. O dun weyrey!
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by killercute16(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by Houseofglam7(f): 1:26pm On May 08, 2015
@OP, you culled this from Tales by Moonlight abi
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by Humblebloke(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2015
Mtcheeeewundecided
Re: My Funny Story Of How I Met Di'ja Of Mavin Records At Silverbird Cinema by osizi06(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2015
Brethren we nid to pray.
These are very trying times.
Some people dey lie sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Are You Going To Church To Seduce The Pastor" Fans Blast Oge Okoye (photo) / 9 Not-so-handsome Nigerian Comedians Who Married Very Beautiful Women (photos) / Is C Ronaldo A Human Being Like Us???see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.