Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons (59053 Views)

My Secrets ––nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija / Who Is Nigeria's Richest Artiste(s)? D'banj, 2face Or Psquare? / Nigeria’s Richest Entertainers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2014
when i too become rich and famous.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by meccuno: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Decryptor:
Those saying that she worked very hard to get to where she is should cut me some slack!

This woman was IBB's w.hore who fvcked ibb silly and he decided to give her an oil bloc as a gift. angry

Anyway, fvcking is hardwork sha undecided
LOL!!!! Na where u work u go chop.....
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by LadyAmaka(f): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2014
musicwriter:
Is she the richest woman in Africa?. Or, just Nigeria?.
Which one are you? Are you the richest in your amily or clan?
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by sammykrane(m): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2014
What a great family they look wonderful
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by smudge2079(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2014
I neva said a man shouldn't take care of his lady... I said "every penny" u can imagine some women disturbing deir husband for money for matches.. Dats #10 we are talking about here.
crystalflakes:
and wen she stops pestering u nd don't give a shit about u,u call her an independent woman and a feminist undecided guys sha eh
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by yemivictor: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Hehe...the husband no go fit do runz.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2014
tpia0002:

Anglicans do not talk like this.

are you Nigerian?
Hehehe. Funny enough, I'm among d most humble people you can deal with. I often don't take pride in my personal achievements, but in collective and other people's achievements.
It just struck my mind as the names were listed, and I felt like expressing my feelings. It's actually about the grace of God in the Anglican communion, not that Anglicans are special.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2014
natureblack:
Calamity is when a wife is richer and more powerful than the husband............ While the gratified is the Primate to the church. wink #TithesAndOfferings
. Are you for real? Start getting used to it dear cos u'll be seeing more women, richer and powerful married women.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2014
AutosBay:
How did she get rich did she invent any product, I only respect women who worked hard to make it in life e.g Oprah Winfrey
. And what did Oprah invent? Besides there are many more legitimate ways to wealth asides inventing. Na wa o!
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by natureblack(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2014
musicwriter:

Thanks. But, that Isabel own na ojoro smiley. Her money is state fund by her father.
such is part of the downside of an African in power.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
musicwriter:
Is she the richest woman in Africa?. Or, just Nigeria?.

She is the the richest woman in Nigeria, according to Forbe's ranking. The same Forbe's ranking also stated that 41 years old daughter of Angolan President, Isabel Dos Santos, is the richest woman in Africa. Her net worth is alleged to be $3 Billion.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by synergycom19: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Better she donates most to the poor,because all that money will vanished once she died
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by shindarayo(f): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
God makeme greater dan dis woman.she is a real role model
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by shindarayo(f): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
LadyAmaka:

Which one are you? Are you the richest in your amily or clan?
na wa ooo.c response.its jusy a ques cool ur steam.if u dint know itu can chose to ignore
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by krestedtwin(f): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Interesting!!!!!!!!!! post=29202826]PHOTOS: Nigeria’s richest woman Folorunsho Alakija; husband Modupe & 4 sons @ Xmas service today

The Cathedral Church of Christ(Anglican Communion), located in Marina, Lagos, is one of Nigeria‘s churches with high-profile Nigerians as members. The church, which is the oldest Anglican cathedral church in Nigeria, and one of the finest, has as its head Archbishop Emeritus Dr. Ephraim Ademowo. The church has members like former Head of State Gen. Yakubu Gowon(retd.), Otunba Subomi Balogun, First City Monument Bank founder; Otunba Mike Adenuga, GLOBACOM/CONOIL founder; Hon. Justice Sola Oguntade, former Supreme Court judge; and many others too numerous to mention.

Also members of this cathedral are the ultra-wealthy Alakijas. Today at the Christmas Day service which had Archbishop Emeritus Dr. Ephraim Ademowo as celebrant, seated together in the front pew were Lagos State deputy governor Her Excellency Mrs. Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire; Mr. Modupe & Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija( Nigeria’s richest woman); Ladi Alakija and his wife Lolade Cardoso-Alakija who carried their son; Dele Alakija; Folarin Alakija; and Rotimi Alakija.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photos-nigerias-richest-woman-folorunsho-alakija-husband-modupe-4-sons-xmas-service-today/[/quote]
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by fuckerholic(m): 12:00am On Dec 27, 2014
priscaoge:
Wow...Money is Power...Na this kind woman de inspire me!!!!!

I love that her gele smiley smiley
. I know you must like something about her attire..that's the only thing you women knows.always browsing through the whole worth of any female you people see and after you will wish to make it when you people can't deny yourselves some things for a short period of time in other to have it for a long period of time.
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by chic2pimp(m): 3:12am On Dec 27, 2014
smudge2079:
U mean she just woke up one day & oil blocks started falling into her laps... U need to read d story behind her rise to fame. Hardwork & diligence is written all over her.

What sort of hardwork did She put in before IBB decided to reward her with "Oyel blocks"? Pls enlighten me?
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by smudge2079(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2014
U av no clue. She came through d ranks
chic2pimp:

What sort of hardwork did She put in before IBB decided to reward her with "Oyel blocks"? Pls enlighten me?
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by priscaoge(f): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2014
fuckerholic:
. I know you must like something about her attire..that's the only thing you women knows.always browsing through the whole worth of any female you people see and after you will wish to make it when you people can't deny yourselves some things for a short period of time in other to have it for a long period of time.

Lol cheesy Shey na crime to appreciate better thing ni embarassed

It's not my fault biko tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by fuckerholic(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2014
priscaoge:

Lol cheesy Shey na crime to appreciate better thing ni embarassed

It's not my fault biko tongue
Nwa oma..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by ijiini(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
.....chai.....i need start going to play my guitar in dat church!!!!!™
Re: PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons by solodox(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Biko were connect!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Steps Out In Revealing Outfit / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.