Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? (1012 Views)

Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu / Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible / My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by johhnnie(m): 2:49am On Dec 26, 2014
With all the gimmicks in APC and the attendant abracadabra, I wonder the strange bed fellows that can be likened to intimate strangers relationship. All I see is my dear GMB being used as a pawn by the real power brokers within the APC. I may be wrong though. Let'sput on our ppolitical binoculars and X - ray the personalities in APC that are brokering GMB candidature. Nigerians need to be wise PDP candidate may be clueless as we are made to believe but at this moment of our great country, even if GMB is the only hope, I call to question the personalities behind his mandate. If they were to be fair without any ulterior motive, Amaechi or adams oshiomole or at worst case scenario rochas okorocha should have been given the VP slot and not the Prof. The prof. to me is tinubu s joker to control the Presidency just in case whether by a way of natural death or otherwise of GMB, the jagaban will walk in like a maestro. Just like Abacha walked in on baba jeje without lifting a finger.

1 Like

Re: My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by Ikengawo: 3:00am On Dec 26, 2014
That's Tinubu's plan.

I have noticed that there has never been a point in Buhari's career where he we in control of his own person of political fortune. He was appointed by IBB to do IBB's work during the coup, but under the leadership of Lucky Igdebon. He was brought back as Abacha's minister, and now he's Tinubu's political vassal with Tinubu holding the key to his destiny. He will lose but Tinubu is calculating on that as well, watch.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvs-uxifcmIo76HCKhnoeqtdHoln-Q4SC88PXT7dIChA3hFDz3[/img]

1 Like

Re: My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by DesChyko: 3:32am On Dec 26, 2014
Na wah for una brain oh. See hot analysis.
Just can't wait for 2015 to be over and done with.
Let GMB emerge victorious. I don't like him o, but I don't want all those 'North-centred' crises again. Too many people have died and my family's in Nigeria.
Re: My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by tit(f): 5:02am On Dec 26, 2014
DesChyko:
Na wah for una brain oh. See hot analysis.
Just can't wait for 2015 to be over and done with.
Let GMB emerge victorious. I don't like him o, but I don't want all those 'North-centred' crises again. Too many people have died and my family's in Nigeria.

tinubu is banking on buhari not finishing his term.
Fulani people cannot be fooled twice.
obasanjo deceived them with yar'adua.

i am sorry for kano/katsina!

Heads of state who died in power:
1) Balewa 66 - Bauchi
2) Ironsi 66 - Abia
3) Muritala 76 - Kano
4) Abacha 98 - Kano
5) Yar'adua 08 - Katsina
6) hmm 16

1 Like

Re: My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by ShineuEye: 6:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Buhari want state funeral jor, he is another Yar'adua waiting to happen. The north will present sick people only for them to die before the end of their tenure.
Re: My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 26, 2014
Unknown to Tinubu , once Buhari dies in power, the Fulani in the military will take over government

Any protest in the SW will be brutally crushed and the SW will be sent into captivity and neutralize when the Fulani appoints an Igbo as his deputy to divide the South which the Igbos will gladly do to deal mercilessly with the treacherous SW

But all this is impossible because Buhari can never win GEJ

1 Like

Re: My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by sebali: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Unknown to Tinubu , once Buhari dies in power, the Fulani in the military will take over government

Any protest in the SW will be brutally crushed and the SW will be sent into captivity and neutralize when the Fulani appoints an Igbo as his deputy to divide the South which the Igbos will gladly do to deal mercilessly with the treacherous SW

4 ur mind o, u don talk.
TEAM BUHARI ALL D WAY

1 Like

Re: My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by DesChyko: 7:23am On Dec 26, 2014
tit:

tinubu is banking on buhari not finishing his term.
Fulani people cannot be fooled twice.
obasanjo deceived them with yar'adua.

i am sorry for kano/katsina!

Heads of state who died in power:
1) Balewa 66 - Bauchi
2) Ironsi 66 - Abia
3) Muritala 76 - Kano
4) Abacha 98 - Kano
5) Yar'adua 08 - Katsina
6) hmm 16

Cheigrin
Re: My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by Temitrizzle: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

make dem measure sense give you... Imagine the clueless analysis...
Re: My Conspiracy Theory: Will Buhari Get The Yarad U A - Treatment? by Zuria(f): 8:25am On Dec 26, 2014
It's really unfair when we assume these theories...Mandela didn't die in office, Madam Sirleaf Johnson is still alive and in office even Mugabe is still in power @90!!!! shocked shocked shocked

For those of you allergic to change, get your PVCs and vote / campaign for the continuity you are enjoying...#keepingthepeace kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N21 Billion Causes Confusion Over Jonathan’s Campaign Committee Inauguration / Buhari's Speech / ‘why Father Mbaka Is Fighting Jonathan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.