Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan (13011 Views)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by azibit: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2014
When the news favours GEJ, you don't call sahara reporters liars. When the truth is spoken you say its lie against GEJ.
GEJ, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT NIGERIANS WANT CHANGE. GIVE CHANGE A CHANCE AND STOP BLAMING APC FOR EVERY PROBLEM YOU HAVE.
BE A MAN AND BE A PRESIDENT FIR AT LEAST YOUR REMAINING 8 weeks in office.
Sai GMB
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2014
temitemi1:
It is a pity they are draging military into politics with their cheap political campaign... Just to undermine the govt efforts against the insurgency... D man don denied am now, oya apc cook another one grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Na Sahara Reporters Handwork
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by turawaakeem: 7:14am On Dec 26, 2014
Story for gods
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2014
No military officer will boldly make such comment because of its implication

APC try harder.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2014
Who doesn't know that corruption is the major problem why the military cannot defeat boko haram? This is why they want to kill soldiers who have been protesting against the corruption eating deep into the military.

Can't wait for Buhari to become my next president.
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by saifuhot: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2014
Monimatic:
http://www.punchng.com/news/insurgency-commanding-officer-disowns-fraud-petition-to-jonathan/
even though the petition is written by him,is not true ? What a regime
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by mazzi: 7:18am On Dec 26, 2014
holatin:
No deceive me jare.
Do you Ve d best and right weapon to fight insurgence.

Because the letter could wound jona campaign, u re now saying something dat doesn't make sense to me.
Abeg DONT TELL ME NONSENSE.

BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT.

quote me and become epilepsy
is that y u guys spread falsehood every day?
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by elprokez(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2014
Politics matter....
Pastor Osi...they are watching...
Keep talking....
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Opiosko: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2014
holatin:
No deceive me jare.

Because the letter could wound jona campaign, u re now saying something dat doesn't make sense to me.

BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT.

Kid did u have a terrible nightmare? Take it easy pls. Merry Xmas
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by elprokez(m): 7:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Media deceiving media...
People deceiving people...
the Truth must always come out... undecided
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by mistabiola: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2014
Tinubu:
Why did it take the man this long to disown the petition? undecided

Someone has been arm-twisted into singing a new song

If Skekau, wherever he is, has Internet stable enough to allow him upload long YouTube videos, then this army officer has no excuse as to why he hasn't distanced himself from the petition long before now....

If he can now find the time out of his busy schedule to attend a bogus press briefing, he should as well have found the time to personally and speedily disown the petition angry

After so many death threat and you still expect him not to deny it bah
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Holuwarsweun(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2014
temitemi1:
It is a pity they are draging military into politics with their cheap political campaign... Just to undermine the govt efforts against the insurgency... D man don denied am now, oya apc cook another one grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
DAT one na drem DAT cant be true APC 2015 till when God says
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by holatin(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2014
Opiosko:
Kid did u have a terrible nightmare? Take it easy pls. Merry Xmas
You said kid, then I rather be a kid that sees and reason more than an adult that can see and reason well.
same to u
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by holatin(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2014
mazzi:
is that y u guys spread falsehood every day?
didn't know when I become News agency.

Abeg go eat jare
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Opiosko: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Tinubu:
Why did it take the man this long to disown the petition? undecided

Someone has been arm-twisted into singing a new song

If Skekau, wherever he is, has Internet stable enough to allow him upload long YouTube videos, then this army officer has no excuse as to why he hasn't distanced himself from the petition long before now....

If he can now find the time out of his busy schedule to attend a bogus press briefing, he should as well have found the time to personally and speedily disown the petition angry
Son pls read the post again... Merry Xmas
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by neocortex: 7:32am On Dec 26, 2014
holatin:
No deceive me jare.

BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT.

Please kindly list the best and right weapons that Nigerian Army needs but they don't have .

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by BobNeli(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2014
When will these manipulations amd make-believe atrtistic works, stop? Desperacy for power has reduced our suposedly honourable politicians to ordinary cun-artists. Hired a BRT bus, fill it with fellow party members, called the press to take pictures and publish them, both online and maybe on news papers, just to gannier cheap praise and symparthy votes. How many BRT busses did he preach in? If only one, then he is far from reaching out to a commanding population that he truely needs to go to the pools with.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2014
1 tin I know...
It's either you are devoted to this Government or you are all about commotion.
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Opiosko: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2014
holatin:
You said kid, then I rather be a kid that sees and reason more than an adult that can see and reason well.
same to u
Pls go back and read ur two posts....it seems ur thoughts are jumbbled. Take it easy pls.
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by cannonnier(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2014
iamchiddy:
The man already made his point and the best thing to do right now is deny it or be sentenced to death.

Alright, let assume the man did not, in anyway write or contribute in that letter. What irk me is that Nigerians are not asking the right questions, instead they all decided to fall in the barrel of name calling.

One of the right questions is " is the content of the latter true or false?".

Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by delishpot: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2014
And someone has been made to bow down to power.
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2014
berem:
Who doesn't know that corruption is the major problem why the military cannot defeat boko haram? This is why they want to kill soldiers who have been protesting against the corruption eating deep into the military.

Can't wait for Buhari to become my next president.

u can go ahead of time now.....but i'd advice you don't because u might find ursef at d other end
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by holatin(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=neocortex post=29207160]

Please kindly list the best and right weapons that Nigerian Army needs but they don't have .[/quo

MP5/10 submachine gun
M4 carbine
M1911A1 Springfield Professional Custom .45 ACP
pistol
Glock pistol .40 S&W
Remington 870.

And a good pay to boost their morale.
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by holatin(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Opiosko:
Pls go back and read ur two posts....it seems ur thoughts are jumbbled. Take it easy pls.
You re d one dat need to re read and quote rightly
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2014
okiezman:

U be lizard? Y u shaking ya head?
lizards nods thier heads not shake it..which primary school you go self? or were a classmate with pej?
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2014
popcykaylah:

lizards nods their heads not shake it..which primary school you go self? or were you a classmate with pej?
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2014
cannonnier:

Alright, let assume the man did not, in anyway write or contribute in that letter. What irk me is that Nigerians are not asking the right questions, instead they all decided to fall in the barrel of name calling.

One of the right questions is " is the content of the latter true or false?".

Nigerians? hehehehe... we are a different specie of homo sapiens.
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2014
Money don change hand
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by Reference(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2014
PassingShot:
What else do you expect?

The question we should be asking is: Are the allegations contained in the letter true or not? I don't have any doubt as to the correctness of those allegations. For all we care, the letter may have been written by someone else who has knowledge of the happenings there other than the Commanding Officer or by the Officer who is now forced to deny it in order to save face for the military and Jonathan. Those allegations are very detailed that what can be made up.

There is corruption in every segment of Nigeria and than is mainly responsible for our inability to defeat Boko Haram. With many of the military top brass carrying heavy belly around, how can they be effective and efficient?

Corruption is mainly responsible for our inability to defeat Boko Haram. Can you detail and substantiate. Give meat to this recurring theme. Do you have facts.
Re: Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan by drey076(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2014
okiezman:

U be lizard? Y u shaking ya head?
Becos 2015 electn will shock u and your family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Lai Mohammed: "You Can't Censor The Media, It's Called Freedom Of Speech" / Oshiomhole Inaugurates APC Convention Committee In Abuja (Photos) / APC Director Of Women Affairs Rejects Appointment In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.