Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Master's Degree In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Master's Degree In Canada (6321 Views)

How I Made It To Sweden From Nigeria To Study For My Master’s Degree / GRE And Universities In Canada / Any Gist About Master's Degree In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master's Degree In Canada by chucksbadt(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2014
Please am currently working on doing my graduate studies in Canada, am currently based in Port Harcourt, and am searching for an agent who will help me with the admission procedure
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2014
chucksbadt:
Please am currently working on doing my graduate studies in Canada, am currently based in Port Harcourt, and am searching for an agent who will help me with the admission procedure

I know a person I can connect u to...
he knows everything about it...
his younger brother is doing his masters in UK...
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by chucksbadt(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

I know a person I can connect u to...
he knows everything about it...
his younger brother is doing his masters in UK...

Where is this your friend based......do you have his contact?
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2014
chucksbadt:

Where is this your friend based......do you have his contact?

his primary base is Anambra, Awka precisely...
yah, I got the contact.
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by chucksbadt(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

his primary base is Anambra, Awka precisely...
yah, I got the contact.

Please email his contact to koffichucks@gmail.com
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by greennproud: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2014
chucksbadt:
Contact Us at Greenfield Consults. we have qualified agents and councellors here in Nigeria and Canada. 08130886936
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 26, 2014
chucksbadt:

Please email his contact to koffichucks@gmail.com

ok
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by chucksbadt(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
greennproud:
Contact Us at Greenfield Consults. we have qualified agents and councellors here in Nigeria and Canada. 08130886936

Do you have a branch in Port Harcourt?
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by greennproud: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
chucksbadt:

I'm afraid we don't. But we could schedule a skype call if necessary.
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by greennproud: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
chucksbadt:

Not at the moment, but we could schedule a skype call.
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Can a person with a cgpa of 2.94 partake in m.sc program in Canada?
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by greennproud: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Linqsz:
Can a person with a cgpa of 2.94 partake in m.sc program in Canada?
That should get you admission to germany, tuition free,top 100 Universities in the world. And all program taught in English.

Greenfield consult 08130886936
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by iCool(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
chucksbadt:
Please am currently working on doing my graduate studies in Canada, and am searching for an agent who will help me with the admission procedure

An 'agent' is currently asking for 200k (not 20k) to help a friend secure admission in Canada, engineering in MUN.

That price is tooo exorbitant for an admission he can secure himself. He applied by himself and got admission into 2 schools in d UK this year so Why seek an agent to get him/you an admission?
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by Mcowubaba: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sorry to deviate...
I am trying to apply to do my Masters Degree in (Public Health/Epidemiology nd Disease control) Canada, nd the agency i am planning on using is telling me to do PGDE(post graduate diploma) for 8=12 months first (in Canada), dat it would be easier for me to get admission for masters degree which i will then spend lesser time like 8 months..my CGPA is above 3.0 which i believe is gud enough for Direct Masters degree, please wat do u guys knw abt this........i need u prompt response...tanks a lot ........
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by Urine: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
Why are you guys like this? You don't need an agent to apply to any University, it's something you can do on your own. I applied and got admitted a top school in the UK for my MSc and also put in a PhD application from the corner of my room without paying a dime to anybody. Google is your friend, use it, if you're confused there are many folks in the travel section that will help you out.

4 Likes

Re: Master's Degree In Canada by Xcex: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Urine:
Why are you guys like this? You don't need an agent to apply to any University, it's something you can do on your own. I applied and got admitted a top school in the UK for my MSc and also put in a PhD application from the corner of my room without paying a dime to anybody. Google is your friend, use it, if you're confused there are many folks in the travel section that will help you out.
wen he get duped he wil come crying wit d headline "duped on nairaland"

4 Likes

Re: Master's Degree In Canada by iCool(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Urine:
Why are you guys like this? You don't need an agent to apply to any University, it's something you can do on your own.

I don't know who sells people the idea that seeking for an admission is a difficult task and requires special skills.

If you are qualified, You will get admitted. If You are confused, ask questions in d education and travel sections.

2 Likes

Re: Master's Degree In Canada by RotrEmmanuel: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2014
greennproud:
see them scammars. they can't just chill to defraud fools like OP online. grin
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by kfrosh: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2014
Guy you need no agent. Just search for 'Travelling to Canada' on Nairaland, the thread is already in part 7. All the info you need in this world concerning studying in Canada can be found there.Thank me later grin grin grin
chucksbadt:
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by princemmab(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2014
I have a baccalaureate in Zoology (Biological Sciences) from a conventional sch in Nigeria. I intend to study Medicine in USA or UK at an affordable institution. please can anyone help
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by greennproud: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
see them scammars. they can't just chill to defraud fools like OP online. grin
My Dear friend, I'd appreciate it if you could retract your statement basically on the ground that we have never met, nor transacted business of any kind. I however do respect your right to air your views freely but in cases where integrity is at stake, I expect a decent young man like you to act and speak respectfully.

Thank you as you act accordingly.

Greenfield Consultants.

1 Like

Re: Master's Degree In Canada by RotrEmmanuel: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
greennproud:
My Dear friend, I'd appreciate it if you could retract your statement basically on the ground that we have never met, nor transacted business of any kind. I however do respect your right to air your views freely but in cases where integrity is at stake, I expect a decent young man like you to act and speak respectfully.

Thank you as you act accordingly.

Greenfield Consultants.
you can never be serious. What will be your gain to advice someone wrongly, when has nairaland become a platform for advert like your own what happened that no one knows about u here . How many persons have u assisted to gain admission in the diaspora? And what happened that you do not have a degree but want to advice someone on further education?

let me sound more straight! you are a scammer, I only pity OP for lacking knowledge with regards to this topic. I pity him because u just want to utilize this chance with the fasted speed.

Can't you see the way other people are advising him positively so that he won't enter trouble

u just rush drop number. greenfield consult my foot!

Kapital FOOL
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by greennproud: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
you can never be serious. What will be your gain to advice someone wrongly, when has nairaland become a platform for advert like your own what happened that no one knows about u here . How many persons have u assisted to gain admission in the diaspora? And what happened that you do not have a degree but want to advice someone on further education?

let me sound more straight! you are a scammer, I only pity OP for lacking knowledge with regards to this topic. I pity him because u just want to utilize this chance with the fasted speed.

Can't you see the way other people are advising him positively so that he won't enter trouble

u just rush drop number. greenfield consult my foot!

Kapital FOOL
Well, You want proof, come down to our office, 4 oyetubo street, off obafemi awolowo road, Ikeja Lagos. Thats our parent company's head office.

And for the use of an agent, my dear, there was no 'force' anywhere in my comment,neither have I wrongly adviced anyone, not years ago,not now and never in the future. and like I said there are countless proofs, over a 100 or more.

I really appreciate your time for doing this.

Thank you.
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by RotrEmmanuel: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
greennproud:
Well, You want proof, come down to our office, 4 oyetubo street, off obafemi awolowo road, Ikeja Lagos. Thats our parent company's head office.

And for the use of an agent, my dear, there was no 'force' anywhere in my comment,neither have I wrongly adviced anyone, not years ago,not now and never in the future. and like I said there are countless proofs, over a 100 or more.

I really appreciate your time for doing this.

Thank you.
lolz! oga how d Yuletide season d go na
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by titilayoi: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Alayomi
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by titilayoi: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Good day all, please am thinking of doing my master studies in Canada, i need suggestions of schools (with free tuition fee) in Canada who do Operational Research at master level.
I believe with your, I wil have something to start working on!
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by Horpsy5: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
gud evening, I am a graduate of industrial chemistry with cgpa 3.58, I want to go for master's in chemical engineering in Canada.... I nid information on schools dat I can apply to without problem of supervisor
Re: Master's Degree In Canada by DonGene11: 11:46am On May 25, 2018
G

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Stae Polytechnic Direct Entry 2015/16 Admission Form Is Out / 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know / Facts To Know About Unilorin Before Post Ume Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.