Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know (6321 Views)

Amazing Words You Didn't Know Existed / 13 Things You Should Know How To Do Before You Go To Higher Institution / Some Striking Fact You Won't Believe Until You Do Research!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by Kelklein(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2015
1. Fire has no shadow

But it makes shadows...

Credit: YouTube / Gopinath Selvaraj

2. Chewing gum while cutting onions

Prevents you from bawling your eyes out while you make pasta

Credit: A Real-Life Housewife

3. You don't have to unlock your iPhone to respond to texts

What the hell is the point of the lock function, then? Still, this just made my life so much easier.
Credit: iPhone FAQ

4. Baby rabbits are actually kittens

Mom, the cat just killed and ate a whole bunch of kittens! That's not confusing at all. .

Credit: Oxford Dictionaries

5. It's not Fun-guy

It's Fun-jy. Which is way less fun.

Credit: Instagram / @christmasyd4ler

6. There is a right way and a wrong way to use a bobby pin

And you've probably been doing it wrong.

Credit: Instagram / @hermomy

7. If you had never cut the cup, how could you have known?

It would have been like if Neo never took the red pill.

Credit: Instagram / @rileybris

8. You can't smell while you're sleeping

So it wasn't the smell of the fart that woke you up. It was probably the sound.

Credit: David Cruickshanks / Mirror

9. Have you ever noticed the cyclist in the R of this logo?

Credit: Wikipedia

10. Toad is the most profane Super Mario character

What a jerk.

Credit: Can't Be Unseen.com

11. Whoa

Engineers really think things through. It makes me feel good about bridges.

Credits: Instagram / @ashleyelliottyall

12. The proper way to peel a Mandarin orange

All this time I thought the proper way was to puncture it with your fingernail, get sticky crap all over your wrists, get irrationally angry, throw it against a wall, and then cry.

Credit: Instagram / @funny_guy91

13. What?
So then what is a strawberry? Maybe it's actually a green gummy bear...

Credit: Instagram / @bolthousefarms

Source

cc: lalasticlala, olawalebabs, Seun

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2015
Wow! This was educative! Reminds me of Explorers..

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by oluchiejike(f): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
wow... such thread made me join nairaland... nice post. am new here guys... av always been a guest. buh am a member.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by Andykruiz(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2015
Wow! The tour de france logo though, never saw the cyclist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by Explorers(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Nice...
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by whitecloth: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2015
The one really got me, fire of all things, no shadow.
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by Prowizy2(m): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Impressive..
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2015
Very very very educating! Honestly, I didn't know these facts till now.

That of smell though; my bunk mate in secondary school had this evil smellinng fart that he dishes out at night. I guess his defies nature cos it used to wake me up then. I start by dreaming that something was smelling and the stench tends to choke me. I would then wake up and behold the smell in its full potency. Chai! I pity the woman he is married to now.

6 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by ineedajobfast: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2015
enlightening
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by bloomstar: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
such intellectual post will not make front page. but if it was Toto Dick.e,, e go jump from trending to fp....
all this mod dem. we dey see una
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by bloomstar: 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
mean while... i don't know about some of tgis honestly. like the kitten... it's always young cat.. the orange.. i use my finger.. the iPhone me never buy iPhone naaa
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Cool.
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by nigeriancuban: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
oluchiejike:
wow... such thread made me join nairaland... nice post.
am new here guys... av always been a guest. buh am a member.
welcome on board.. do you know I spent a year being a guest till I saw a trend listing out the benefits of being a member? funny right,once more welcome on board
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by lullu: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
nigeriancuban:
welcome on board.. do you know I spent a year being a guest till I saw a trend listing out the benefits of being a member? funny right,once more welcome on board
am also new pls what are the benefit(s). cos I joined to read educative post and jobs
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by Joeself1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
we keep learning everyday... wonderful!!!
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by Tallesty1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice one op...
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by abdulaz: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice post.
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by MissSlimbody(f): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
...Really educating.

That Mandarin "thing" is not for me o.
Who get time for knive?? undecided

Nice post...

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by typicaldayo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
fantastic
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by gameboy727(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice facts.
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by GraceBestowed(f): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
Great fun facts! I learned something! :-)
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by CrazyScientist: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
gameboy727:
Nice facts.
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by henrychubayo: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
Is good to know some of this things.
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
ineedajobfast:
enlightening
I bet u didn't know No.1...how're u doing?
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
oluchiejike:
wow... such thread made me join nairaland... nice post.
am new here guys... av always been a guest. buh am a member.
You're welcome...
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by missKiffy(f): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice and educative
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by viclawz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Very educative indeed! Nice one op. cool
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by ineedajobfast: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
I bet u didn't know No.1...how're u doing?
u re right, I'm fine, how are u
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by rattlesnake(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
How do u know I didn't know undecided
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by Simplymeah: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Quite educative!
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by gemale(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
whitecloth:
The one really got me, fire of all things, no shadow.
because it's a gaseous compound nt solid.
Re: 13 Things You Won't Believe You Didn't Know by ddaammyy(f): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thumbs up bro kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: 8 Reasons Why HND Is Superior To Bsc / Adminsion About Atbu,bauchi,and Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna,61rc / Direct Admission For Nurses Into University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.