Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed (35519 Views)

Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 / Uche Jombo And Her Cute Son In Adorable New Photo / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by santana45: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Good for him, teaching fatherly love.
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Growingboi(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Wayasay my guy. carry go
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by MizTyna(f): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2014
abhosts:
So he became a father at age 15?
That was the first thing that came to my mind
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Droneboy30: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2014
24years old dad and 9years old son, men I don't get, people and their age.
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Missy89(f): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2014
very fake
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by nnamdi1993: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
Before waking up time meets After. Guys, check out these new adorable photos of 24 year old Patoranking, real name Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie and his 9 year old son, Raphael aka Rapharanking. Lil boy is the spitting image of his dad! Plus he's so cute too.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/adorable-new-photos-of-patoranking-his.html
c as nigerians dey lie,dat means he gave birth to d boy wen he was jst 15yrs.make una talk rankin real age joor
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by clemz85(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2014
ol' boy!

24 and 9yrs old son

I still dey here dey play snooker

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
Before waking up time meets After. Guys, check out these new adorable photos of 24 year old Patoranking, real name Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie and his 9 year old son, Raphael aka Rapharanking. Lil boy is the spitting image of his dad! Plus he's so cute too.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/adorable-new-photos-of-patoranking-his.html

tiff!! ole!! Carry am go
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by rattlesnake(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Keep bothering us with nuisance
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by GuyFawkes: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Missy89:
very fake

Happy holidays missy89. How was ur xmas?
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Lilamartedi(f): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Awwww. Cute cheesy!

My love for patoranking tho
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by bee444: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Truth be said..Patoranking fine pass the boy jo. The boy mama go ugly small.
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Patoranking had his son when he was just 15; I was so innocent at dah age.

Cute son & cute father!

I'll get married to a very cute lady for †нε sake of my kids.

#team_cuteness!
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by contactmorak: 10:26am On Dec 26, 2014
Cute! Talking abt Patoranking, Have you seen this?» http://www.splendormag.com/2014/12/top-10-worst-hit-songs-of-2014-by.html
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by AreaFada2: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2014
abhosts:
So he became a father at age 15?

15 year old dads. Brilliant.

In a place where ISIS and Boko Haram are on recruitment drive, I wonder if we need more of those.

For every teenage parent that makes it in football, Nollywood, music or any showbiz, there are possibly 49 hawking guguru, fighting in motor parks, eking out a living as a thug, ritual killer, armed robber, prostitute, etc.

Because somebody will soon mention Genevieve, Shan George, etc.

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by giftiebrown(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2014
LMAyedun:
Beautiful!
Son 9yrs, father 24yrs... that means Pato became a father at 15yrs?
probably, d mother ws 13yrs old...

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by chibarbie(f): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2014
So he dey 15 years give woman belle?
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Missy89(f): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Happy holidays missy89. How was ur xmas?

Same to you.

I was working actually. left work around 8pm and my brothers pretty much ate all the rice angry still pissed.
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by MarieSucre(f): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Where is the mother?

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Dannylux: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Please, stop misleading people. That's his kid brother and not his son.
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Dannylux: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2014
ObiChiz08:
Patoranking had his son when he was just 15; I was so innocent at dah age.

Cute son & cute father!

I'll get married to a very cute lady for †нε sake of my kids.

#team_cuteness!

You're a fucking liar, Mister.

He's got no son. That's his kid brother.
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by studded(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2014
LMAyedun:
Beautiful!

Lwkmd....wetin be ur own na? cheesy cheesy.

Abi the boy resemble Patoraking ni?...lol. cheesy grin

No tell me say na the landlord d boy go resemble o.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by studded(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2014
chibarbie:
So he dey 15 years give woman belle?

Na 2day? lol.....E dey happen wella. cool cool cool
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Hembelembe: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2014
Bad market for patoranking's babymama wannabe. #whayasay

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by studded(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Dannylux:

You're a fucking liar, Mister.

He's got no son. That's his kid brother.

No mind dem joor...Even if nko? e no matter joor...lol

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by verygudbadguy(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Nice!
Whoelse saw dat he snapped d 1st pix himself posing like dey were asleep wink

Av got notin but luv for dis badman.

#HappyBoxingDay Nlanders!
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by ellahzy(f): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2014
if u neva get pikin nd Baby Mama, na im be say u neva ready to become a Naija Celeb.

the likes of Wizzy, Tayo, Timaya etc

cute kid tho wink
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Lexusgs430: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2014
LMAyedun:
Beautiful!

Could be his football age. Remember, we were told Don Jazzy was 32 years old sometime this year !!!!
NB: Kanu is still 28 !!!!!!
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Cutesexy1(f): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Moderator change the topic,and you guys should stop misleading the public and feeding them with false information,the boy with him is his younger brother not his son.

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by duni04(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
LMAyedun:
Beautiful!
Lol u go fear
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by dominique(f): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2014
Same eyes, nose, teeth... This one don pass photocopy and carboncopy. They both look adorable sha.

Wish to get my own mini-me someday
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Xtranoble: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2014
LMAyedun:
Beautiful!
and must have impregnated the mother when he was 14+ somethings ain't just right with this arithmetics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun Signs Deal With Dek-Niyor Entertainment As He Part Ways With YBNL / Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica / "Tope Alabi Is Our Mother" - Yinka Alaseyori Says After Tope Criticized Her Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.