Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed (35518 Views)

Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 / Uche Jombo And Her Cute Son In Adorable New Photo / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by darediamond(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2014
That will expose Patoranking's lie about his age.
The Guy is nothing less than 30 years!
A rich 24 year old dude will look younger than what we see.
zubby29:
jst wondering at what age he had dat boy,happy for him all d same,i wish d wife is der d picture would have been complet nd more beautiful
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Its possible he had him at 15, only few teenagers are aware of the fact that sperm could get a woman pregnant. I know a 16yr old boy that is expecting his first child too.
They look good together
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by badex11: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2014
In other news
Dear all, pls kindly vote for my baby in the ongoing cussons baby competition by liking her picture. Her name is Deborah Anjolaoluwa O.
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=276

She is still far behind and voting ends in 5days.
Thank you my people for your support smiley

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by happyzed0(f): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2014
Nw d. Pikin dy swit u abi photo copy
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by kcey: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2014
Let me correct the impression, that's not patoranking's son,its his little brother the last born of the house, he stays with him in his apartment in lekki.... U guys should get ur facts right before posting rubish... Compliment of the season to all nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Wendy80(f): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2014
LMAyedun:
Beautiful!
Son 9yrs, father 24yrs... that means Pato became a father at 15yrs?

My thoughts too.
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by muhameddan(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Crazy resemblance abeg...I must defeat ma wifey like dis ooo.
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by thaoriginator: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2014
R2bees:
6th to comment therefore,,,arsenal 6-0 qpr
Bros e too much na, I carry dem under 3.5
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by abanicool(f): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2014
d last thing Nigerian Celebrities will do is for them to tell U their real Age......All of them are bloody Liars over Age issues...ok,imagine dis Guy telling us dat He was 24 yrs wit a 9yrs Son.....lie lie,i dont believ it.....dis guy is up to 30yrs nd above..... Like my post if i Just tell d Trusth.....
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Auxillary(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2014
well that's still not a bad picture
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by JoeCutie(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Awwww. Cute cheesy!

My love for patoranking tho
undecided

Better goan say YES to that guy toasting you since. Dey there dey love Pato who's somethening with Tiwa. cheesy tongue
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by aspirebig: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Op,

This is issue of football age is not helping matters. Looking at the girlo man face, he is not less than 30yrs, and you said he is 24 and his son is 9, haba naaaaa.

The age stuff just spoil the whole thing....Lie lie.com
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by GuyFawkes: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Missy89:

Same to you.

I was working actually. left work around 8pm and my brothers pretty much ate all the rice angry still pissed.

Pele
Make some pounded yam smiley

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by mattkelly: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
The effect of having unprotected Sex..The Boy is cute though..Whayasay!!
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by red101(f): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Coolboi05:
He impregnate girl when he was 14??damn

crazy things
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by orbablessing(f): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
phransix147:
I tot this guy said he was once hawking rat poison and all? That kid doesn't look like someone that has just began to have a good upbringing, seems he was born into modern standard rich home... Wat am trying to saying is this, how old is patoranking? When did he hit stardom? At wat age did he hawk, when did he have this kid?, doesn't he have siblings or folks?

Celebrities should stop lying to us to gain pity which automatically turns us into liking them... I love Patoranking, one of the few recent artist I could buy their album...

And the pics a wonderful son he got there?
maybe he had the boy nine years ago when he was selling rat poisooooon from a fellow female collegue dat was also selling rat poison at 15 and they boy was been trained with the both money from rat poison bussiness cheesy
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Lilamartedi(f): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
JoeCutie:
undecided

Better goan say YES to that guy toasting you since. Dey there dey love Pato who's somethening with Tiwa. cheesy tongue
undecided

Which guy?
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by phransix147(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
orbablessing:
maybe he had the boy nine years ago when he was selling rat poisooooon from a fellow female collegue dat was also selling rat poison at 15 and they boy was been trained with the both money from rat poison bussiness cheesy

My dear... We need to sell dat same rat poison oh!
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Orikinla(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Where is the mother?
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Raiders: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
darediamond:
That will expose Patoranking's lie about his age.
The Guy is nothing less than 30 years!
A rich 24 year old dude will look younger than what we see.
he don't look like a 30 years old guy. He shouldnt be more than 25 years. Besides why would he want to reduce his age. Its not like he is going to gain anything from lying about his age.
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by JoeCutie(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lilamartedi:
undecided

Which guy?
cheesy

Ah ahn nah. That gut na. tongue grin
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by macjoshmini(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
patoranking ranking paddy mi enjoy jare
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Lilamartedi(f): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
JoeCutie:
cheesy

Ah ahn nah. That guy na. tongue grin
Oh

He stopped asking when I told him I was in love with patoranking embarassed

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
He's got a really cute kid
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
thaoriginator:
Bros e too much na, I carry dem under 3.5
e go pass o, theo is back
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by lymelyte(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
That is not his son. The lil boy is his brother..
Do your research well b4 posting rubbish.
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by asiwajumi(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
desmondDessi:
1st to comment
.nice pics.....PatoKing
for ur mind?hahaha merry xmas thou.sorry happy new year in advance
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by Coolboi05(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
red101:

crazy things
I tell u...dat tym person dey js2 or 3 duin simulataneous equation smiley
Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by peteruuu(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by desmondDessi(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
asiwajumi:
for ur mind?hahaha merry xmas thou.sorry happy new year in advance

Lolz....same to u

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed by desmondDessi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
R2bees:
e be like say na 1G network your phone dey use

do I have to answer this....
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Tope Alabi Is Our Mother" - Yinka Alaseyori Says After Tope Criticized Her Song / Chinko Ekun Signs Deal With Dek-Niyor Entertainment As He Part Ways With YBNL / Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.