Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Whatsapp Might Have Voice Call Feature In The Nearest Future - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Might Have Voice Call Feature In The Nearest Future (477 Views)

Evolution Of Phone Size In Nearest Future (picture) / How to enable WhatsApp call feature / Whatsapp Rolls Out Voice Call Feature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Might Have Voice Call Feature In The Nearest Future by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2014
a new leak allegedly shows us the UI that WhatsApp will employ once it officially starts offering voice calls. These images were taken from the Android version of the popular messaging app. While enabling voice calls will only allow the app to catch up with rivals like BBM, it will still be big news for the nearly half a billion WhatsApp users.

WhatsApp was acquired earlier this year by Facebook for $21.8 billion. The original $19 billion purchase price was bumped higher thanks to appreciation in Facebook's shares, which was the currency used for the transaction.

Despite the continuing leaks, there is still no word when voice calling will be launched by WhatsApp. Meanwhile, go ahead and click on the slideshow below to see what the feature might look like on the messaging app.

Source
Re: Whatsapp Might Have Voice Call Feature In The Nearest Future by mythic: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Its an US PayPal account and it's verified with bank and
CC and +$8300 balance
You need an US proxy to be able to use it or
account will be limited.
Will accept Paypal
Give me your offer if you're interested
@ jamjon26@gmail.com email me

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 4 For Sale 20k,factory Unlocked 16gig / Pls I Need Java Emulator For My Android / Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 And Grand Neo+ Needed Urgently Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.