Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment (52166 Views)

Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos / Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Flets: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
LRNZH:

Just like Shagari...clueless men of peace.

GEJ is a performing peaceful man. His performance cuts across all sectors and in your face.

Sorry no vacancy in asorock and not when a terrorist is an option. Pele!!!!

12 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Amanwulu1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
kestolove95:
u've said it ur self Mr gej..."if d people u want to serv says no u leav"so pls gej leav..we don't want u again.
boy wait 4 ur turn. What do u mean by we. OYO

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Eastherbunny(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Please mr president sir I would like to know if this is the comeback you have after I have no shoe.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by minister2015: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
OTUOKE FISHERMAN PLAYING POLITICS WITH SELFPITY, MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS ARE BEING KILLED DAILY AND U DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by PEREP: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:
Seconds later you will claim how he will win by landslide among the same Yoruba that hate him, does that make sense? You didn't even say: some Yoruba.

Which Yoruba hate him pls? I am currently on ground in Ekiti and I can tell you that Buhari/APC is on its way to extinction.

In ondo state? In Oyo State? In Ogun State where the three serving Senators are working against APC already. With emergence of Agbaje in Lagos, it is not sure for APC.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
temitemi1:
Ameachi forgot that GOD is supreme, if he planed for a parallel govt n GOD doesn'tn I wonder what becomes of him then... If GOD is with us mr president, who can stand against us The answer is nobody!!! GEJ till 2019!!!
God can never be with a corrupt enterprise,God can never be with a government that stole 10billion of a nations oil wealth,infact how do u know God is with u?

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
bishopclin:

The above is a fiction of your imagination. How on earth would a Nigerian, based in Nigeria expect such an outcome? It is ridiculous. Mr. President, Goodluck Jonathan is comfortably on ground in about 75% of the states in the country. This is no online fictitious result but from available information on ground in all the states. Nigerians know better. Nigerians know that Goodluck Jonathan is the best that has happened to us. Let us unite and vote in this humble, gentle, and silent achiever. GEJ till 2019!
olodo, it's not fiction of your imagination,its figment of your imagination,clueless gej supporters,anyways olodo befriends olodo

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Jona waz kinda furious when he did said it,but didn't show it....He can't wait to deal with rotimi amechi.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by LRNZH(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Flets:

GEJ is a performing peaceful man. His performance cuts across all sectors and in your face.

Sorry no vacancy in asorock and not when a terrorist is an option. Pele!!!!

Who is the terrorist?

GEJ. This guy has only won a credible election in 2011. He has been a lecturer and public servant but is now worth around $100Million. No wonder he doesn't give a damn about assests declaration. He believes that stealing is a common crime different from corruption. He installed Tompolo (a militant) to head NIMASA. Oil bunkering is at its highest in Nigeria because of this. He has done nothing to alleviate the suffferings of the masses since subsidy removal in January 2012. No refineries, no improvement in power generation. All his corrupt ministers are in power or walking scot free for eg Diezani, Abba Moro, Stella Oduah etc.His govt contravenes Nigeria laws all the time. He is unable to quell the Boko Haram insurgency in the NE for over 4 years with Billions of Dollars spent. He supervised a period of highest oil prices ever in Nigeria' history (>$100 per barrel) but the country is broke.

GMB. This guy was in power for less than two years (82-84) as a military Head of State in his 40s. He rejected IMF policies, rejected borrowing by Nigeria and had the lowest inflation rate in Nigeria since the 70s. He instilled discipline in Nigeria as never experienced before. He ended Maitatsine riots once and for all. Before becoming president he was Federal Commissioner of Petroleum in the late 70s when the Warri and Kaduna refineries were built. In the 90s he was in charge of PTF, the best performing intervention fund ever set up in Nigeria with petroleum sale proceeds. He singlehandedly identified Dora Akunyili for NAFDAC and the rest is history. As a young officer he commandered the effective extermination of Chadian forces incursion into Nigeria. It took the intervention of OAU (now AU) to stop his forces from over running N'Djamena (the Chadian capital). After all these portfolio, this guy still relies on donation and borrowed funds to run his campaign because he refused to enrich himself.

18 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Orikinla(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
The man said he would be leaving in 2015.
A God fearing man like President Goodluck Jonathan will not lie to the whole world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by onadana: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
angryWill of God and politics....the way this people talk when they need our votes...you may mistake them to be angels.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by TippyTop(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
chigo93:
olodo, it's not fiction of your imagination,its figment of your imagination,clueless gej supporters,anyways olodo befriends olodo
But you buhari people are more clueless than clueless buhari.
Buhari the only military head of state to fail at NDA.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by gebest: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Gej u ve started with ur sugar quoted tongue again, dis was how u decieved us wit ur sugar quoted tongue last election dat u had no shoes to wear but u later bleeped us up dis time around bros Gej guys don wise, eyes don open.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Haha Jonathan to nollywood

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by IamDejman(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Uninterested undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Collynzo22: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
The president of Ijaw nation has spoken.
Break out and make Buhari the president of your Arewa nation na.
Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Alphaoscar: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
seriously, I can't find anything emotional about this speech.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by wunmi590(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
And the person that killed funso williams will never end well. IJN (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Abduletudaye(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
OP and all these political threads... angry.....I want Buhari as presido 2015 but I know Jona will win..don't need a spiritualist to tell me that.. angry
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Coldfeet(f): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by abbey621(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Only a fool will continue voting for the same person or party over and over again without considering what such entity achieved or has to offer. PDP since 1999, result corruption of the highest order, highest levels of suicide bombings, poor roads, epileptic electricity and so much more and yet some people will continue voting based on religious/tribal sentiments. This is one reason I don't pity the masses, you all are responsible for your destiny, stop selling it to PDP. I see many of you crying we want change yet you refuse to vote for change. Personally I have nothing against GEJ, however my gripe is with his party, PDP is now too big to worry about trying to impress the masses and unfortunately GEJ is too weak to go against his own party, too weak to spark the revolution Nigeria needs so desperately and too weak to lead a country like Nigeria out of mediocrity. Don't get me wrong, it's not like Buhari is much better but the change in political party will send a message to those at the top that the Nigerian people can no longer be taken for granted, if you don't perform we will vote you out!

12 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Dahkogrin007(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
I will listen to woteva u v to say wen u r out ov office come 2015...#GejOut

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by azibit: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hmm, emotional indeed. I can see GEJ trying to be a peaceful man after he's out of Aso rock already. Where is the peace when he blames someone for all his misfortunes. Be a man and stop preaching peace when its time to pack up. How can you have a govt who is clueless about BKH since 2009. Please leave the office and give peace a chance. GMB TILL 2023
SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by dat9jaguy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Why does GEJ like making important national statements in the church.Later they would accuse their opponents
of religious bigotry.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by ausdy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
LRNZH:

Who is?
ME! kiss
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by redcliff: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tell reno omokri and doyin okupe that they are the most uncouth assistants the presidency can have...start with yourself first!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Zahra And Yusuf Buhari Campaigning For PMB / Cameroon Sends War Ship To Calabar / N5.9b Water Project Rots In Otuoke, Ogbia - Bayelsa - Jonathan’s Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.