Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie (38987 Views)

FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday / Chris Okotie's Message For Jonathan & Buhari / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by yunisco: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
omanifrank:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3wuXV_DevH4/VJ09kHG8DSI/AAAAAAAEK98/qoDqvF8ygXI/s1600/0.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-1Za0ryFgDtE/VJ09kzZm92I/AAAAAAAEK-E/n50lLOiLK4E/s1600/01.jpg[/img]

Lol. Which one is occultic significance again? According to Okotie, President Jonathan's Presidential declation on November 11 2014 at the Eagle squares has occultic significance. He says the number, 11, is a sacred number in the occultic world and that it demonstrates an appeasement of the powers of darkness to favour the supplicant. He said this and many more in a piece titled "2015 and our crony democracy" posted on his facebook wall. Find the piece after the cut...

Season’s greetings to my teeming readers. Let me still serve you a morsel of politics even as we celebrate the joyous Yuletide season. The mood isn’t cheery because of the horror of senseless bloodletting by the Boko Haram insurgents, but life must go on, in the hope that things will get better in the New Year; even if they seem otherwise at the moment.Our politicians are self-serving and uncaring, but we are a resilient people who always ride out of every storm.

The noisy campaigns of the Presidential nominations of the two major parties- the ruling PDP and the APC, appear to have eclipsed the nation’s top headliners of 2014, such as the Chibok girls abduction, and the random seizure of territories by the rampaging Boko Haram terrorists. Also submerged in the nomination hoopla are the impeachment of Governor Murtala Nyako and the defection of the five PDP governors that triggered it; Ayo Fayose’s upstaging of APC’s Kayode Fayemi in the Ekiti Governorship elections, the dramatic fall of crude oil price and its implications for our oil-dependent economy, and the recruitment exercise that left scores of young graduate job-seekers dead from stampedes.

All of these and other major headline news of 2014 may soon be a distant memory, but we can’t easily forget the failure of the national soccer team and defending champions, the Super Eagles, to qualify for the African Cup of Nations, the Air Force plane that was shot down by the Boko Haram insurgents and one of the pilots reportedly beheaded. Indeed, with its gruesome operations getting to new levels of cruelty, Boko Haram stretched our military to the limit, and exposed the decay and dismal state of our armed services. That was what came to light in 2014, but must never be allowed to continue in 2015.

The Ebola Virus Disease, EVD, came and was defeated, but not until after claiming the lives of some victims including Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh and other patriots; rather than plan how to prevent future resurgence, the APC and the ruling PDP were bickering over whom to credit with the arrest of the disease. Of course, 2014 produced its fair share of scandals and corruption in high places too numerous to mention.

Sad to recall, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor’s private jet which was involved in the cash for arms scandal, was a major headline news about which I wrote a commentary, which provoked CAN’s response in pedestrian vulgarity, which I declined to nobilitate with a retort. The pain for Nigerians is the impunity with which perpetrators loot the treasury under the watch of President Goodluck Jonathan.
President Jonathan and his strategists should be having a big laugh after a ‘hard-won’ battle that finally handed His Excellency an unprecedented sole candidacy of the ruling People’s Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2015 presidential elections, with a loud declaration at a rally on November 11, 2014. Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (Rtd) is flying the flag of the APC, having clinched the party’s ticket in closely fought primaries.

The implication of Dr. Jonathan’s declaration on that day (11-11-2014)has occultic significance. When the number is repeated, it takes a greater ritualistic intensity. In this case, we have 11-11-11, because when you add the date 11-11-2014 as a year together, you arrive at 11 also. This is in consonance with occultic numerology.

In the pre-natural world, the number 11 is a powerful occultic number: it represents judgment, destruction and death of man. Each digit in the 11-11-2014 date, when added together, viz: 1+1+1+1+2+0+1+4, you get 11. That’s why the declaration was done on 11/11/2014, which is the highest level of occultic numerology. This sacred number in the occultic world demonstrates an appeasement of the powers of darkness to favour the supplicant. The name of satan in Latin is LVX. L is 50, V is 5 and X is 10. When you add that together, you get 65. When you add 6 + 5, you get 11. Satan’s number is 11.

The question is; was this declaration orchestrated by occultic considerations, or is it a mere coincidence? Since 11 represents; judgment, destruction and death of man, can we extrapolate from the experiences of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration so far that number 11 has been prevalent in our nation? Has there been spiritual judgment, has there been destruction and death on a large scale? You, be the judge.

If the Church of Jesus Christ appreciates this understanding, they’ll be more reluctant to gravitate in the direction of President Jonathan, even though the leaderships of CAN and PFN have made a subtle endorsement of his candidacy. President Jonathan does not belong to the Davidic genealogy; he belongs to the house of Saul and invokes the spirit of Jeroboam. He swears by the Lord and Malcham. He that hath an ear let him hear.

Fixing all the fault lines of 2014 must begin with the management of the usual post-election crisis which is the hallmark of every transition in Nigeria. Whatever the outcome of the Presidential elections, the polity would likely quake as the vanquished beat the drums of war against the backdrop of grandstanding by the victors. If we have embraced a paradigm shift as I have suggested, Nigeria would have gone a different way.

Despite all of that, and the likely unpleasant fall-out of the forthcoming general elections, Nigeria will survive as usual. Expect threats of war, but surely, the Nigerian political class is too timid to roll out the tanks for battle, because, nobody would like to put his life on the line over a lost election.

Unfortunately, our gullible youths do not know this. They are usually the canon fodders who bear the brunt of the violence. The political elites use them to unleash on any post-election conflict, while the politicians and their cronies escape to safe havens where they enjoy their loot. Be that as it may, the voters have the final choice to make in these crucial elections.
Rev. Chris Okotie, a Pastor-politician wrote from Lagos

lindaikeji..com/2014/12/pres-jonathans-declation-on-11-11-2014.html?m=1

.com

Ok
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by nkeona(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by nora544: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
11.11.2014 is the day when carneval start in Germany

who is Okotie is school in germany.

I know only one Okotie and he is a soccer player in Germany from austria.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by kristisking(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orikinla:

Look at your life and compare it to his outstanding academic and apostolic life and see who really needs psychiatric help.
You are not even qualified enough to be his PA. grin
Do all these qualify one to be a true man of God?You may be one of those Okotie is deceiving.The man needs prayers.Despite all the controversies trailing him,I dont know the kind of inspiration people like you continue to derive from him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by synergycom19: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
When did CAN and Pfn endorses GEJ?
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by donPhill(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
and he forgots dat the alhabets in "chris+okotie=11??"

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Leboska(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orikinla:

While he is an achiever and one of the best graduates of UNN and contributed immensely to the Nigerian music industry and employs and feeds many families, YOU ARE A NON-ENTITY HIDING BEHIND A MONIKER ON A FREE FORUM.
chai! How did he make his money, please who are the people he had help. Your guy called pastor has make lieing & womanizing a way of life that people like us are now begging to tell him to come out plain & tell his member who he realy is. Finally i might not be as rich as he is but i far more than you think i am but i can never deceive people to make money. Please how do he sleep @ night seeing how many people his leading astray including you?
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Leboska(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orikinla:

While he is an achiever and one of the best graduates of UNN and contributed immensely to the Nigerian music industry and employs and feeds many families, YOU ARE A NON-ENTITY HIDING BEHIND A MONIKER ON A FREE FORUM.
chai! How did he make his money, please who are the people he had helped. Your guy called pastor has make lieing & womanizing a way of life that people like us are now begging you to tell him to come out plain & tell his member who he realy is. Finally i might not be as rich as he is but i am far more than you think i am but i can never deceive people to make money. Please how do he sleep @ night seeing how many people his leading astray including you?
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Frenchkiss(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
The occult man himself has spoken.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Timijo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
So anybody that did something that is significant on 11-11-2014 is occultic? As a pastor, he should know that God made all the days and all the days belong to Him and Him alone.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by walade(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Food for thought "Sad to recall, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor’s private jet which was involved in the cash for arms scandal, was a major headline news about which I wrote a commentary, which provoked CAN’s response in pedestrian vulgarity, which I declined to nobilitate with a retort. The pain for Nigerians is the impunity with which perpetrators loot the treasury under the watch of President Goodluck Jonathan."
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by goldman777: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
pastor chris okotie is right dis date of declaration is an illuminati code dat summons dark forces of death it is not a new news dat our president was a cultist right from his university days,now he has join higher level darker occultic groups.GOD help nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Are pastors suppose to meddle in politics? And what does the bible teaches about judging others.

Just saying.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Misogynist2014(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
TheWholeTruth:
Odikwa very risky Oooooo.
Might get killed.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by ellechrystal(f): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
omanifrank:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3wuXV_DevH4/VJ09kHG8DSI/AAAAAAAEK98/qoDqvF8ygXI/s1600/0.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-1Za0ryFgDtE/VJ09kzZm92I/AAAAAAAEK-E/n50lLOiLK4E/s1600/01.jpg[/img]

Lol. Which one is occultic significance again? According to Okotie, President Jonathan's Presidential declation on November 11 2014 at the Eagle squares has occultic significance. He says the number, 11, is a sacred number in the occultic world and that it demonstrates an appeasement of the powers of darkness to favour the supplicant. He said this and many more in a piece titled "2015 and our crony democracy" posted on his facebook wall. Find the piece after the cut...

Season’s greetings to my teeming readers. Let me still serve you a morsel of politics even as we celebrate the joyous Yuletide season. The mood isn’t cheery because of the horror of senseless bloodletting by the Boko Haram insurgents, but life must go on, in the hope that things will get better in the New Year; even if they seem otherwise at the moment.Our politicians are self-serving and uncaring, but we are a resilient people who always ride out of every storm.

The noisy campaigns of the Presidential nominations of the two major parties- the ruling PDP and the APC, appear to have eclipsed the nation’s top headliners of 2014, such as the Chibok girls abduction, and the random seizure of territories by the rampaging Boko Haram terrorists. Also submerged in the nomination hoopla are the impeachment of Governor Murtala Nyako and the defection of the five PDP governors that triggered it; Ayo Fayose’s upstaging of APC’s Kayode Fayemi in the Ekiti Governorship elections, the dramatic fall of crude oil price and its implications for our oil-dependent economy, and the recruitment exercise that left scores of young graduate job-seekers dead from stampedes.

All of these and other major headline news of 2014 may soon be a distant memory, but we can’t easily forget the failure of the national soccer team and defending champions, the Super Eagles, to qualify for the African Cup of Nations, the Air Force plane that was shot down by the Boko Haram insurgents and one of the pilots reportedly beheaded. Indeed, with its gruesome operations getting to new levels of cruelty, Boko Haram stretched our military to the limit, and exposed the decay and dismal state of our armed services. That was what came to light in 2014, but must never be allowed to continue in 2015.

The Ebola Virus Disease, EVD, came and was defeated, but not until after claiming the lives of some victims including Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh and other patriots; rather than plan how to prevent future resurgence, the APC and the ruling PDP were bickering over whom to credit with the arrest of the disease. Of course, 2014 produced its fair share of scandals and corruption in high places too numerous to mention.

Sad to recall, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor’s private jet which was involved in the cash for arms scandal, was a major headline news about which I wrote a commentary, which provoked CAN’s response in pedestrian vulgarity, which I declined to nobilitate with a retort. The pain for Nigerians is the impunity with which perpetrators loot the treasury under the watch of President Goodluck Jonathan.
President Jonathan and his strategists should be having a big laugh after a ‘hard-won’ battle that finally handed His Excellency an unprecedented sole candidacy of the ruling People’s Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2015 presidential elections, with a loud declaration at a rally on November 11, 2014. Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (Rtd) is flying the flag of the APC, having clinched the party’s ticket in closely fought primaries.

The implication of Dr. Jonathan’s declaration on that day (11-11-2014)has occultic significance. When the number is repeated, it takes a greater ritualistic intensity. In this case, we have 11-11-11, because when you add the date 11-11-2014 as a year together, you arrive at 11 also. This is in consonance with occultic numerology.

In the pre-natural world, the number 11 is a powerful occultic number: it represents judgment, destruction and death of man. Each digit in the 11-11-2014 date, when added together, viz: 1+1+1+1+2+0+1+4, you get 11. That’s why the declaration was done on 11/11/2014, which is the highest level of occultic numerology. This sacred number in the occultic world demonstrates an appeasement of the powers of darkness to favour the supplicant. The name of satan in Latin is LVX. L is 50, V is 5 and X is 10. When you add that together, you get 65. When you add 6 + 5, you get 11. Satan’s number is 11.

The question is; was this declaration orchestrated by occultic considerations, or is it a mere coincidence? Since 11 represents; judgment, destruction and death of man, can we extrapolate from the experiences of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration so far that number 11 has been prevalent in our nation? Has there been spiritual judgment, has there been destruction and death on a large scale? You, be the judge.

If the Church of Jesus Christ appreciates this understanding, they’ll be more reluctant to gravitate in the direction of President Jonathan, even though the leaderships of CAN and PFN have made a subtle endorsement of his candidacy. President Jonathan does not belong to the Davidic genealogy; he belongs to the house of Saul and invokes the spirit of Jeroboam. He swears by the Lord and Malcham. He that hath an ear let him hear.

Fixing all the fault lines of 2014 must begin with the management of the usual post-election crisis which is the hallmark of every transition in Nigeria. Whatever the outcome of the Presidential elections, the polity would likely quake as the vanquished beat the drums of war against the backdrop of grandstanding by the victors. If we have embraced a paradigm shift as I have suggested, Nigeria would have gone a different way.

Despite all of that, and the likely unpleasant fall-out of the forthcoming general elections, Nigeria will survive as usual. Expect threats of war, but surely, the Nigerian political class is too timid to roll out the tanks for battle, because, nobody would like to put his life on the line over a lost election.

Unfortunately, our gullible youths do not know this. They are usually the canon fodders who bear the brunt of the violence. The political elites use them to unleash on any post-election conflict, while the politicians and their cronies escape to safe havens where they enjoy their loot. Be that as it may, the voters have the final choice to make in these crucial elections.
Rev. Chris Okotie, a Pastor-politician wrote from Lagos

lindaikeji..com/2014/12/pres-jonathans-declation-on-11-11-2014.html?m=1

.com

If he is so certain, the it's clear he is occultic. Else how would he even know?
This man shouldn't just open his mouth n prove a lot of ppl right o.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by zantama05(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
mr.pastor is just know you sabi? hmm we had already aware and witness this!

GMB2015 enough for saTAN's ambassadors
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Mortiano(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
I wrote my finl exams on 11/11/11, so does that mean not having a job has to do with that date. okotie please answer ooo, is ocultic world angry that I didn't appease them well
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Les: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
worldtrush:

................................................................ ... My brother we are not at war now so nothing justifies these daily blood shedding of innocent citizens
alot of riots have preceded this Jonathan era and alot will succeed it. Pointing all bloodletting on gej alone is not only callous but myopic. Since time immemorial, Islam has been on the headline for most of this wanton killings and rioting, keeping silent about it and blaming GeJ is nothing less than being biased.

On the other hand, who says we're not at war??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Rev.Chris Okotie is talking rubbish.Just ignore him.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by darediamond(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
grin grin grin
danaiks:
Abegi!! angry

GEJ till 2019
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by gentleoyink: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]I agree with Rev. Chris Okotie, 100%.

Forget all that hypocritical trips to Jerusalem and kneeling down before pastors and bishops by GEJ.
Most of his desperate defenders are cultists who engage in human ritual sacrifice.
Their errand boys are the jobless youths who need the peanuts they are paying them while the salaries of over 100, 000 FG workers have not been paid to force many of them to become initiated and join the legions of GEJ's goons.
Anyone who sees the following attached report from The Guardian and still goes on supporting GEJ is a FOOL or hypnotized zombie.[/size]

Mr man, you are really working hard. You have continued to post that picture on nairaland as if Nigerians have short memory.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Buhari also said 2011 will be the last for him to contest in presidential elections.

Miraculously, links to that statement online are no longer valid. Somebody must have paid some people.

Thank God this Channels guy asked him about that statement [1] listen to the video at 11:15 mins, he confirmed it and gave reasons why he changed his mind.

You see, nobody quotes that as a reason not to vote Buhari. If Buhari can change his mind, Gej can do so also. If Buhari is a messiah because he changed his mind, GEJ is a messiah also.

Video

[1]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsOEmrAV74Y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
man of wisdom,its only few others and majority of june 16th borns like myself and pastor chris that know this drill
#numerology
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by StudyAbroadUk: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Haha....I was born on 11-11-19xx. Am also a twin. So with all this moronic calculations and insinuatons....it implies that I have occultic significance. Shame.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
@ Orikinla,i acknowledge your point,u are also a man of great wisdom.
He that has an ear,let him hear

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by mistabiola: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Not my kind of stuff.

But then:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Barcanista, Gbawe, Obiagelli, Berem, Donphilopus, Caseless, Ibnsultan, Aresa, NgeneUkwenu, et. al., are you seeing what I'm seeing?? grin

So, it was days after the Yobe incident dat he went ahead with his declaration Perhaps d attack was as a ritual for successful declaration!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
ellechrystal:

If he is so certain, the it's clear he is occultic. Else how would he even know?
This man shouldn't just open his mouth n prove a lot of ppl right o.

there are many things,we son of men engage in b4 we surrender all to Jesus,so u neva can tell
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Pain(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Head Gone shocked
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by emmaginator: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Na wah ooo na God fo help us.......
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by LeslieChow(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orikinla:

So, Jesus Christ the Messiah who could identify demons was a cultist?
You must be intellectually re-tarded. grin

So you are placing this man and Jesus Christ on the same pedestal?
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by mistabiola: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
gentleoyink:

Mr man, you are really working hard. You have continued to post that picture on nairaland as if Nigerians have short memory.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Buhari also said 2011 will be the last for him to contest in presidential elections.

Miraculously, links to that statement online are no longer valid. Somebody must have paid some people.

Thank God this Channels guy asked him about that statement [1] listen to the video at 11:15 mins, he confirmed it and gave reasons why he changed his mind.

You see, nobody quotes that as a reason not to vote Buhari. If Buhari can change his mind, Gej can do so also. If Buhari is a messiah because he changed his mind, GEJ is a messiah also.

Video

[1]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsOEmrAV74Y

And your messiah can't even safe a Nation #SMH , you guys just use words without knowing the meaning, just like your elder brother (okupe) called him ''God'' you also said he is ''messiah''. Almighty God will judge you all.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Amacaco: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
By Okotie's postulation, any person born on that date or anything done by anyone on that date has occultic significance. I used to think that God created the seven days of the week and the whole universe for his own glory. So 11/11/2014 has now become occult day and nothing about God or man can be done on that date. I have no doubt now in my mind that Chris is now Occultic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Justice Ademola Arrested For Granting Kanu Bail –IPOB / Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.