Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie (38987 Views)

FG To Arraign Senate President Over False Asset Declaration On Friday / Chris Okotie's Message For Jonathan & Buhari / Jonathan’s Declaration To Hold In Six World Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Aare2050(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bro Okotie. U get it wrong o.
The number 11 is religious rather than occurtic
In religion

After Judas Iscariot was disgraced, the remaining apostles of Jesus were sometimes described as "the Eleven"; this occurred even after Matthias was added to bring the number to 12, as in Acts 2:14.

The legend of the martyrdom of the Eleven Thousand Virgins has been thought to appear from misreading XI. M. V. (Latin abbreviation for "Eleven martyr virgins"wink as "Eleven thousand virgins".

11 is a spiritually significant number in Thelema

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by wasuka14(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ever b4 dis revelation, wen I read thru GEJ xmas message smth strike me! If u carefully read dt message sm word use hav deeper meanin....is like passin instruction in a style or secret way. Maybe, abt sm future event. Dis make me wonder why GEJ usually always or coincidentally in joyous mood whenever grave incident happen?? Dts wen he wil hav one occation or d other to celebrate. Hmmmm!! There is God oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Okotie, watch ur mouth o! Abi u na wizard how did u come about dis, na God tell u dis 1?
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by tpia0003: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
wasuka14:
Ever b4 dis revelation, wen I read thru GEJ xmas message smth strike me! If u carefully read dt message sm word use hav deeper meanin....is like passin instruction in a style or secret way.

can you break it down?

Maybe, abt sm future event. Dis make me wonder why GEJ usually always or coincidentally in joyous mood whenever grave incident happen?? Dts wen he wil hav one occation or d other to celebrate. Hmmmm!! There is God oooooo

he says its his enemies who always plan something bad whenever he has a celebration coming up.

i commented on the phenomenon here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2054767/december-20-1989-us-invasion
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by kwenu: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
did chris okotie also accused pastor oyakhilome and tb joshua to be occultic aswell if you can remeber years back

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by plainol(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
its better we all listen to this man cos obasanjo also said Jonathan is evil, we don't know what this people know. no matter what , blood will still flow after the election cos that's the agreement with Satan. remember TAN is from saTAN.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orikinla:
Ignorance kills intelligence.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
~ Hosea 4:6King James Version (KJV)
yes oh,very few spiritual intellectuals;each numbers has a significant meaning,how many here even knows their purpose of existence in life,many living not only in ignorance but also in confusion.what okotie as said is only for the consumption of men with understanding and wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Billygee2u: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Okotie,you are a big disgrace to the name ''Minister of God"
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by niggereyez(f): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
what about children born on 11-11-2014...
are they also occultic kidz..
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by gentleoyink: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
mistabiola:

And your messiah can't even safe a Natino on #SMH , you guys just use words without knowing the meaning, just like your elder brother (okupe) called him ''God'' you also said he is ''messiah''. Almighty God will judge you all.

Did you not see the conditional statement 'if'? I am showing simple logic that if he calls Buhari a messiah for changing his mind, then GoodLuck is also a messiah for changing his mind.

Are you going to deny that Buhari supporters don't describe him as the 'only man that can save Nigeria'?

I am in good mood if not I would have said go ask for part of your school fees from your secondary and primary schools.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nehemiah459(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
Is he still going for presidency? Abi God don forget him line?
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by dhidden: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
These things must be. The endtime is here; many pastors are out of line with God, many are being deceived and are in turn deceiving so many others, antichrist things all over, pastors moving when God has not moved, interpreting situations out of their flesh, their spirit not in tune with the siprit of God. No wonder God said judgment will begin with His own! The WORD of GOD must be fulfilled anyway.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by naijanaso: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Members of his church will now know that his man is the head of the occultic world. Now borrow Ben Johnson and scatter run for your dear lives.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
ibisko04:
It takes those who knows to know. As a pastor and spiritual researcher, Okotie may not be too far from the truth of the matter .
#fact
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by mistabiola: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
gentleoyink:

Did you not see the conditional statement 'if'? I am showing simple logic that if he calls Buhari a messiah for changing his mind, then GoodLuck is also a messiah for changing his mind.

Are you going to deny that Buhari supporters don't describe him as the 'only man that can save Nigeria'?

I am in good mood if not I would have said go ask for part of your school fees from your secondary and primary schools.

By their words, we shall know them::: That's what poor upbringing does leads to #smh
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by PreciousGem(f): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmm! What's all these?

Inasmuch as I'm not TeamJonathan neither do I support Buhari; who on this earth would want to swallow whatever that was been said by an occultic man himself?.

-A man who deviated from biblical norm of not divorcing a wife is opening his putrid mouth to spew nonsense. I'm sure anti- GEJ won't be in a haste to swallow this balderdash from a retärds hook-lines-and-sinkers.

The man that organise beauty pageants in his church. He's just an insecure man using "ad-hominem" to campaign for Buhari.

May Lord have mercy on us all. Only God is the judge!

What a wanton simpleton! angry

Nigerians are too judgmental wat divorcing his wife got to do with this. when millions of life are meant to be safe u wld bring up stories about a man personal life. so because he is a divorcee won't he make contributions to his nation progress.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by begwong: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Pastor FRESH party go and declare yr presidential ambition again nah.
stop making noise biko.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by luigiajah(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Funny... I see Anti-GEJ Supporters Thinking Irrationally. Has Opposition Clouded Your Sense Of Reasoning. The Bible says "my people suffer from lack of wisdom". How Does The Number 11 connect with occultism. If Jonathan Had Made the declaration on the 12th Of December He'll Still Say It's Occultic. "In the last days many would come in my name" false prophets. This Man , Chris Okotie .. Is a False Prophet..

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by omega2128(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
every reasonable human will knows that GEJ is associated with evil cult.
He visited guru maharaj of ibadan, even gave guru land.
after 2011, I was in redemption camp when Gej came to confess that he has backsliden and done wrong things and only God can forgive him- of what I wish Pastor Adeboye could ask him- corruption or occultic?
Only in GEJ era, nigerians are dying in hundreds even before boko haram started killing en mass, petrol tanker that fell and burn over 200 people to ashes can easily come to mind among others.
I don't like GEJ because of what he stands for- DESPERATION.
For Okotie 'man with questionable character' to come out and say this- 'ONLY THIEF KNOWS PATH OF THIEF ON A MOUNTAIN'

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by rhames(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
omanifrank:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3wuXV_DevH4/VJ09kHG8DSI/AAAAAAAEK98/qoDqvF8ygXI/s1600/0.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-1Za0ryFgDtE/VJ09kzZm92I/AAAAAAAEK-E/n50lLOiLK4E/s1600/01.jpg[/img]

Lol. Which one is occultic significance again? According to Okotie, President Jonathan's Presidential declation on November 11 2014 at the Eagle squares has occultic significance. He says the number, 11, is a sacred number in the occultic world and that it demonstrates an appeasement of the powers of darkness to favour the supplicant. He said this and many more in a piece titled "2015 and our crony democracy" posted on his facebook wall. Find the piece after the cut...

Season’s greetings to my teeming readers. Let me still serve you a morsel of politics even as we celebrate the joyous Yuletide season. The mood isn’t cheery because of the horror of senseless bloodletting by the Boko Haram insurgents, but life must go on, in the hope that things will get better in the New Year; even if they seem otherwise at the moment.Our politicians are self-serving and uncaring, but we are a resilient people who always ride out of every storm.

The noisy campaigns of the Presidential nominations of the two major parties- the ruling PDP and the APC, appear to have eclipsed the nation’s top headliners of 2014, such as the Chibok girls abduction, and the random seizure of territories by the rampaging Boko Haram terrorists. Also submerged in the nomination hoopla are the impeachment of Governor Murtala Nyako and the defection of the five PDP governors that triggered it; Ayo Fayose’s upstaging of APC’s Kayode Fayemi in the Ekiti Governorship elections, the dramatic fall of crude oil price and its implications for our oil-dependent economy, and the recruitment exercise that left scores of young graduate job-seekers dead from stampedes.

All of these and other major headline news of 2014 may soon be a distant memory, but we can’t easily forget the failure of the national soccer team and defending champions, the Super Eagles, to qualify for the African Cup of Nations, the Air Force plane that was shot down by the Boko Haram insurgents and one of the pilots reportedly beheaded. Indeed, with its gruesome operations getting to new levels of cruelty, Boko Haram stretched our military to the limit, and exposed the decay and dismal state of our armed services. That was what came to light in 2014, but must never be allowed to continue in 2015.

The Ebola Virus Disease, EVD, came and was defeated, but not until after claiming the lives of some victims including Dr. Stella Ameyo Adadevoh and other patriots; rather than plan how to prevent future resurgence, the APC and the ruling PDP were bickering over whom to credit with the arrest of the disease. Of course, 2014 produced its fair share of scandals and corruption in high places too numerous to mention.

Sad to recall, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor’s private jet which was involved in the cash for arms scandal, was a major headline news about which I wrote a commentary, which provoked CAN’s response in pedestrian vulgarity, which I declined to nobilitate with a retort. The pain for Nigerians is the impunity with which perpetrators loot the treasury under the watch of President Goodluck Jonathan.
President Jonathan and his strategists should be having a big laugh after a ‘hard-won’ battle that finally handed His Excellency an unprecedented sole candidacy of the ruling People’s Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2015 presidential elections, with a loud declaration at a rally on November 11, 2014. Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (Rtd) is flying the flag of the APC, having clinched the party’s ticket in closely fought primaries.

The implication of Dr. Jonathan’s declaration on that day (11-11-2014)has occultic significance. When the number is repeated, it takes a greater ritualistic intensity. In this case, we have 11-11-11, because when you add the date 11-11-2014 as a year together, you arrive at 11 also. This is in consonance with occultic numerology.

In the pre-natural world, the number 11 is a powerful occultic number: it represents judgment, destruction and death of man. Each digit in the 11-11-2014 date, when added together, viz: 1+1+1+1+2+0+1+4, you get 11. That’s why the declaration was done on 11/11/2014, which is the highest level of occultic numerology. This sacred number in the occultic world demonstrates an appeasement of the powers of darkness to favour the supplicant. The name of satan in Latin is LVX. L is 50, V is 5 and X is 10. When you add that together, you get 65. When you add 6 + 5, you get 11. Satan’s number is 11.

The question is; was this declaration orchestrated by occultic considerations, or is it a mere coincidence? Since 11 represents; judgment, destruction and death of man, can we extrapolate from the experiences of President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration so far that number 11 has been prevalent in our nation? Has there been spiritual judgment, has there been destruction and death on a large scale? You, be the judge.

If the Church of Jesus Christ appreciates this understanding, they’ll be more reluctant to gravitate in the direction of President Jonathan, even though the leaderships of CAN and PFN have made a subtle endorsement of his candidacy. President Jonathan does not belong to the Davidic genealogy; he belongs to the house of Saul and invokes the spirit of Jeroboam. He swears by the Lord and Malcham. He that hath an ear let him hear.

Fixing all the fault lines of 2014 must begin with the management of the usual post-election crisis which is the hallmark of every transition in Nigeria. Whatever the outcome of the Presidential elections, the polity would likely quake as the vanquished beat the drums of war against the backdrop of grandstanding by the victors. If we have embraced a paradigm shift as I have suggested, Nigeria would have gone a different way.

Despite all of that, and the likely unpleasant fall-out of the forthcoming general elections, Nigeria will survive as usual. Expect threats of war, but surely, the Nigerian political class is too timid to roll out the tanks for battle, because, nobody would like to put his life on the line over a lost election.

Unfortunately, our gullible youths do not know this. They are usually the canon fodders who bear the brunt of the violence. The political elites use them to unleash on any post-election conflict, while the politicians and their cronies escape to safe havens where they enjoy their loot. Be that as it may, the voters have the final choice to make in these crucial elections.
Rev. Chris Okotie, a Pastor-politician wrote from Lagos

lindaikeji..com/2014/12/pres-jonathans-declation-on-11-11-2014.html?m=1

.com

Another Devil worshipper in disguise. grin
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by mitinwari: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Na now I know say satan get jersey number 11. So pastor wants to tell us dat it was only jonathan that did a function that day. Was there no wedding, church program and other events that day. APCows on the loose again

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by luigiajah(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
PreciousGem:

Nigerians are too judgmental wat divorcing his wife got to do with this. when millions of life are meant to be safe u wld bring up stories about a man personal life. so because he is a divorcee won't he make contributions to his nation progress.
Did You Mistype Or Should I assume that you have neither had formal education Or stepped into a church..
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by gentleoyink: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
mistabiola:
[/b]

By their words, we shall know them::: That's what poor upbringing does leads to #smh

You think you are smart. You deliberately misquoted me to suite your biased mind and when you got a reply you highlighted a part that is not even a valid insult.

You know the environment and the kind of values they were brought up in by their reasoning and comprehension levels.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by ellechrystal(f): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
IHate9ja1:

there are many things,we son of men engage in b4 we surrender all to Jesus,so u neva can tell
Well, na them sabi themselves o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by amanda2013(f): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
beautiful nonsense
ok

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by niggereyez(f): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
worldtrush:
This is a very clear message telling us that Jonathan and every thing around him is devilish. Not in the history of Nigeria has the country Witness these much wanton lost of life,destruction of properties,high level of corruption,under development of critical economic infrastructure's,unprecedented politicisation of the security agencies, politics of division, and so on. I want to belief that Okotie is right with this message,or how do we explain a situation where scores of life were lost at Yanyan Park and the next thing you see is our President dancing azonto in a political rally just shortly after the incident. All the actions of the president in regards to the continuous bloodshed of citizens on daily based have clearly demonstrated that the president is really donating these blood as atonement to his occultic group.

pretty shallow thinking here....
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by Redoil: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
sweetrace:

As a spiritual researcher, he will do well to take the time to do a little research into his personal life. While no one is infallible, to err twice in the same area of one's life may require some seriously deep research.
would you like to be his thired wife if you are intrested just send me a PM
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by niggereyez(f): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by mistabiola: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
gentleoyink:

You think you are smart. You deliberately misquoted me to suite your biased mind and when you got a reply you highlighted a part that is not even a valid insult.

You know the environment and the kind of values they were brought up in by their reasoning and comprehension levels.

Hey, try harder next time. I believe you can say more than
this even in the absence of knowledge and reasoning.
Re: Jonathan's Declaration On 11-11-2014 Has Occultic Significance - Chris Okotie by jkendy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
"Paradigm Shift "............
Hmmmm, I tink say na onli Hon. Patrick for Benin sabi speak grammar o.

Anyway, wat if d campaign had taken place on 06-06-2006

Wetin we 4 dey hear now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Justice Ademola Arrested For Granting Kanu Bail –IPOB / Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.