Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? (3272 Views)

Pls Can Someone Tell Me Tha Latest Price Of Nokia 603 And Nokia 701 / Someone Tell Me How To Hack Or Unlock My E63 Nokia Phone / Can Anyone Tell Me The Best Phone For Internet Browsing?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 27, 2014
And your saving grace was that I was extremely busy yesterday...
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by slinkman(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2014
and i thought this was a sensible thread, but the op seems to he immature, thread unfollowed.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2014
thread closed
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2014
slinkman:
and i thought this was a sensible thread, but the op seems to he immature, thread unfollowed.
Na una know. Those who know how to answer questions have given me the answer I seek... You don't insult me FIRST and expect me to keep mute, Mr maturity.

So, if I call you a nonentity, you will smile at me abi? Yes or NO... Answer me!
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Queeee(m): 8:07am On Dec 27, 2014
PAYG ;DPAYG PAYG
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by gambus007(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2014
think of any application,go to google play, u will get it free.what is use of having a smart fone without enuff aplication?when it comes to android phones u get useful application that will always help u with ur daily life, offline books,offline gps etc.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2014
harmbhrosz:
wow!

What has the gentle man that you quoted said(in the 1st place) that made him deserve such abusive utterances from you?(or you don't know its against the rule of nairaland to insult people?)

And how old re you?

Was your mission to insult people when you created this thread? This thread is yours and you're suppose to coordinate it.

Grow up and Be responsible pls
Oga 2sexy in action cheesy
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2014
2sExy1:
Na una know. Those who know how to answer questions have given me the answer I seek... You don't insult me FIRST and expect me to keep mute, Mr maturity.

So, if I call you a nonentity, you will smile at me abi? Yes or NO... Answer me!

maturity------>0
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
co-ordination ---->0
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
angry angry angry

dont be so antagonistic son..
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by femi4: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
2sExy1:

You ve already made up your mind, its your choice and your opinion. Also calling Android and bb users "crowd follower" is incorrect. My phone must meet my needs
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

maturity------>0
co-ordination ---->0
angry angry angry

dont be so antagonistic son..
God bless you

i am not ur son man. Shove it
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2014
madridfc:

Oga 2sexy in action cheesy
cheesy no time bro.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2014
2sExy1:
i am not ur son man. Shove it
that confirmed what i was thinking angry

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
that confirmed what i was thinking angry

we give up grin grin sad
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by ameer2: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
ive used ios,android,bb10 n windows....bt i cn assure yhu android is d best.1.wit a windows 4ne u cnt download musics except 4rm their market place which is nt free of charge PLUs nt all musiks re there 2.u cnt connect it to ur p.c without a particular software(zune).Wat if u wanna collect stuffs 4rm a frnds p.c,where ll u find zune.3.windows 4nes can suck bar3 lyk mad irrespective of usage 4.if ur looking 4 an app which is nt in there market place.dats all u cnt go to oda websites to look 4 em...BUT wit an android u cn do anytin anyhw. bar3 is dependent on d usage,u cn download 4rm any website,u cn connect it to any p.c,u cn even change d o.s to windows or ios sef if u wish etc.Hav yhu eva askd ur self y developers prefer android to oda o.s...bkos android is simply d best.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2014
gambus007:
think of any application,go to google play, u will get it free.what is use of having a smart fone without enuff aplication?when it comes to android phones u get useful application that will always help u with ur daily life, offline books,offline gps etc.
simple and short.. Bless you bro!
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2014
ameer2:
ive used ios,android,bb10 n windows....bt i cn assure yhu android is d best.1.wit a windows 4ne u cnt download musics except 4rm their market place which is nt free of charge PLUs nt all musiks re there 2.u cnt connect it to ur p.c without a particular software(zune).Wat if u wanna collect stuffs 4rm a frnds p.c,where ll u find zune.3.windows 4nes can suck bar3 lyk mad irrespective of usage 4.if ur looking 4 an app which is nt in there market place.dats all u cnt go to oda websites to look 4 em...BUT wit an android u cn do anytin anyhw. bar3 is dependent on d usage,u cn download 4rm any website,u cn connect it to any p.c,u cn even change d o.s to windows or ios sef if u wish etc.Hav yhu eva askd ur self y developers prefer android to oda o.s...bkos android is simply d best.
thanks and God bless you. Now I am satisfied. I guess I will now add android to the collection. God bless all those who were able to convince me and gave the needed answer. Una mama born una well. God bless your family... And happy new year in advance.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by EngrGibbs25: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Guy,if I should advice you well,,I will advice you to go for a windows os I prefer it to an android is because,a windows os hardly hags,it has a better battery life,good hardware and a lot of application that will suite your usage,all you have to do after getting it is to upgrade your os to the latest windows 8.1,,and I promise you,you will never regret it,am currently using a Lumia phone.and I can bet you that notin will make me go close to an android phone..
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
EngrGibbs25:
Guy,if I should advice you well,,I will advice you to go for a windows os I prefer it to an android is because,a windows os hardly hags,it has a better battery life,good hardware and a lot of application that will suite your usage,all you have to do after getting it is to upgrade your os to the latest windows 8.1,,and I promise you,you will never regret it,am currently using a Lumia phone.and I can bet you that notin will make me go close to an android phone..
thanks bro. No, I am not going back on my desire to own the Windows Lumia. Lumia 535 comes with windows 8.1 smiley.

Since you are using the Lumia phone, is the assertion above correct? Are windows apps for sale? Aren't there free or open source apps?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
femi4:
You ve already made up your mind, its your choice and your opinion. Also calling Android and bb users "crowd follower" is incorrect. My phone must meet my needs
bros, most people just want to use you devices because it's the rave in town, not necessarily because they know what it can do or how to use it.

At least some replies to my question on here has revealed this.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by kcid(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
android phones have more apps than its counterpart and is relatively cheap

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Whizpeter(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Olarewajub:
I don't use both device, but that's definitely not possible.
Compare their specs online bro
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Whizpeter(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
2sExy1:
you are a sissy, a typical trait of one who hide behind the farcade of emotional blackmail.

You called someone a nonentity and you expect a fully developed medulla oblongata to absorb such miasma into its cranial territory as though it was soothing?

You never jam.

What did I say to deserve you retorting to using the word "nonentity"?

I fired back now you are hidding... Of course we need no prophet to tell us who nonentity is, do we?

Get the fvck out of my sight. Next time, think before you type.

Borrowing words from Oxford won't prove any point... It only goes a long way to show the immature part of you
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Whizpeter:

Borrowing words from Oxford won't prove any point... It only goes a long way to show the immature part of you
yeah... But calling someone a nonentity shows how matured u ar right?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by WackyJ1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
This post is disturbing My sleep..

So 2sexy you dey call the users of the number 1 Os in the world crowd chasers because of the number 3 Os?

Well, If you ask me what my android does for me, I won't be able to mention it but I use it a lot.
If I wanna edit music I can.
Create documents I can
Okay HD games easily I can
Use glo Bis I can.
I wanna convert videos to MP3 I can

Android gives you freedom and total control over your device. There is nothing you will say that your Android is doing that you don't like that you cannot call me and I will tell you what to do to stop it. But for Windows I can tell you sorry I don't know or that's just the way it is.

No app you cannot get for free.

Omo buy android phone jor.
The real question is what is your budget so that the best can be chosen for you.
But that is a private discussion if you choose

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Whizpeter(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2014
2sExy1:
yeah... But calling someone a nonentity shows how matured u ar right?
You are pained ryt? I understand...
Next time learn to value people's contribution no matter how little it is..

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Makes Android Good? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Whizpeter:

You are pained ryt? I understand...
Next time learn to value people's contribution no matter how little it is..
next time learn to answer questions specifically... If you really wanna contribute or be healpful. Nobody asked you what phone you are using or if Techno H6 is good.

The question was/is what makes android phone good?

Happ sunday, man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slot Now In Owerri / See Google Tiny Camera That Cost N90,000 Which Automatically Take Photos & Video / Battle Between Swift Keyboard Vs Google Keyboard Gboard? Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.