Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Apc-the Nigerian Pharisees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc-the Nigerian Pharisees (798 Views)

How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun / Nairalanders ,is It Still Right To Call APC The Opp. Party See This As Evidence? / PDP & APC... The Winner of NL Unofficial popularity poll Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc-the Nigerian Pharisees by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
In light of recent events happening in the so called "all progressive congress" I can't but break out of my political neutrality to state some facts in which I believe APC tries to mislead Nigerians on.
1)Buharis declaration of assets;
he might have declared the number of houses he has etcetera but,economics make me understand that their are other factors apart from landed properties that,determine wealth.in the light of this,I would like buhari-if he truly means to be honest-to state his investments such as shares in companies both abroad and in Nigeria.
2)Buharis famous loan;
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/muhammadu-buhari-running-president-anti-corruption-bank-loan/ i think this write up covers it
Then the greatest hypocrisy of the year
3)Buharis running mate;
its on record that the main grudge APC has over gej is based on the assumption that he stole a northern mandate hence their aim to return Nigeria to status-qou to preserve Nigeria's unity.They have their northern presidential candidate but,I can't but wonder what happened to the south southern or even eastern vice president?do the mean to say Rocha's and rotimi aren't qualified for that post?or have the suddenly dispensed with the status quo?
As for Rocha's I hope he remembers that IMO indigenes voted for Rocha's the humanitarian not Rocha's the king maker
Re: Apc-the Nigerian Pharisees by temitemi1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Change from thieves to arm robbers grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Apc-the Nigerian Pharisees by xpac01(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
^^ is like this harmattan has highest rate of brain casuality this year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Governors & Ministers In GMB Regime (is He A Religion Fanatic Or Not?) / Full Text Of Muhammadu Buhari's Message Tonigerians This Morning / Is That The Leader You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.