Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Is That The Leader You Want? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is That The Leader You Want? (769 Views)

David Mark Is A Wise Leader You Must Listen To: Saraki / Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That The Leader You Want? by amyrealsea(f): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.

* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.

* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.

* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.

* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing.

* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.

* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

Doesn't charity begin at home again?

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently joined twitter because of elections.

At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change we all need change but Gen Buhari isn't the answer!
Dnt sale ur vote. Open ur eyes!

1 Like

Re: Is That The Leader You Want? by KanwuliaJara: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
What does JONADUNCE THE OTU OKE of Nigeria have to offer? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is That The Leader You Want? by Fash20: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
How old was Mandela when he became the president of southafrica?

1 Like

Re: Is That The Leader You Want? by Baawaa(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
In a null shell,we have tried Jonathan(the PH.D holder),he failed woefully.Let us try Buhari the WAECless.

1 Like

Re: Is That The Leader You Want? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Baawaa:
In a null shell,we have tried Jonathan(the PHD holder),he failed woefully.Let us try Buhari the WAECless.
even if buhari present menstruation pad as certificate,I will vote for him..6yrs,nothing good came out of jonathan's nazareth..in 20months,buhari's reputation speaks for him till date.shey u get the drift now?ur pay masters are as useless as the ueue in queue
Re: Is That The Leader You Want? by amyrealsea(f): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2018
southniyikaye:
even if buhari present menstruation pad as certificate,I will vote for him..6yrs,nothing good came out of jonathan's nazareth..in 20months,buhari's reputation speaks for him till date.shey u get the drift now?ur pay masters are as useless as the ueue in queue

I hope you're still willing to vote for him, come 2019?
People don't know how to place their priorities right.

2 Likes

Re: Is That The Leader You Want? by amyrealsea(f): 6:44am On Jun 05, 2018
Baawaa:
In a null shell,we have tried Jonathan(the PH.D holder),he failed woefully.Let us try Buhari the WAECless.

I hope you are tasteing the waecless regime?
How e dey you for body?

1 Like

Re: Is That The Leader You Want? by tunjiajayi: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2018
amyrealsea:

* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.

* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization.

* No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him.

* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself
since his exit from office.

* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing.

* The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.

* He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria.

Doesn't charity begin at home again?

* No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently joined twitter because of elections.

At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change we all need change but Gen Buhari isn't the answer!
Dnt sale ur vote. Open ur eyes!

Mscheeew!
Re: Is That The Leader You Want? by kense88: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2018
KanwuliaJara:
What does JONADUNCE THE OTU OKE of Nigeria have to offer? undecided
Very little and lots of looting. But in this case, we are talking about a murderer, an unrepentant tribalist, a terrorist, and a ruthless dictator and much more roles into one. For God sake why has the federal government refused to take zakzacky to court for over two years. This is democracy and rule of law should be obeyed. This man will do anything to hold on to power. Please this is not a fight between Jonathan and buhari supporters. Is a fight against tyranny and eternal slavery. Wake up and stay united to save your country. PDP, APC or any party can choose anybody as flag bearer irrespective of there region, but people like buhari, el rufai and atiku should never be considered

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Presidentialcampaign Rally On Now ........live On Nta / Don't Say I Didn't TELL YOU. / General Buhari Surrenders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.