Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Has Haritz Resources, Owners Of Mywealthembassy.com Duped Anybody Before? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Haritz Resources, Owners Of Mywealthembassy.com Duped Anybody Before? (1032 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Haritz Resources, Owners Of Mywealthembassy.com Duped Anybody Before? by rivakwaa(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
I am surprised that some Nigerians who claimed they are Internet millionaires cannot live up to expectations.
I paid money for e- products since 16th of December 2014, and have done what is required but uptil now the products have not being mailed to me,despites stating that I will get the product within 24 hours, after payment.
To make matters worst,the phone rings without being picked,emails are not responded to.
I wonder why a company like Haritz which portrays itself as a big comapny with branded laptops can descend so low to short change Nigerians of their hard earned money
People should beware of this organisation
Re: Has Haritz Resources, Owners Of Mywealthembassy.com Duped Anybody Before? by BabaGodwins: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
d haritz resources i know does scamm, though the material i bought from him was later turned a scrap (marketing)
try his other sites... google haritz resources

(1) (Reply)

Would Show You 300+ Way To Make Money Online, Use Your Intenet Well / Buhari and China deal: U.S Market Panics Over Potential Dollar Crash / Makeup And Gele Training In Abuja!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.