Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,969,000 members, 7,206,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 December 2022 at 06:23 PM

Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company (59915 Views)

GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita. / Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme / TSA Transfers: Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by kahal29: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Company Profile

Founded in 1991, SystemSpecs has since emerged as a leading provider of e-Payment, Financial, and Human Capital Software Solutions for the Nigerian and African environment.

Chairman: Christopher Kolade

Dr. Christopher Kolade, Nigeria’s former High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, is the Chairman, Board of Directors of SystemSpecs.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/christopher-kolade/

Managing Director: John Obaro

John started SystemSpecs about 22 years ago after reaching the peak of a fulfilling career in the Banking industry. His decision in 1992 to break away from a successful and promising career in regular employment at IMB came as a shock to many because IMB was widely regarded as one of Nigeria’s top?notch banks.

He, however; went to start up SystemSpecs which commenced then as a partner agent of Systems Union, UK offering a foreign accounting software and moved on to developing and nurturing a firm that has since become Nigeria’s foremost indigenous software house with about 150 talented Nigerians from various backgrounds and disciplines.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/john-obaro/

Other Directors of the company includes:

Mr Emmanuel Ocholi

Mr. Emmanuel Ocholi is an Economist, a Stockbroker and a Banker of high repute with experience spanning over three decades. After graduating with a second-class upper in Economics from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Mr. Ocholi had an impressive banking career in NAL Merchant Bank between 1976 and 1986 from where he moved to become the Executive Vice Chairman of Rims Merchant Bank between 1988 and 1994.

Dr. Ernest Ndukwe

Dr. Ernest Ndukwe an Electrical/Electronics Engineer, with over 37 years’ experience in the Telecommunications Industry. A former Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Communications Commission between 2000 and 2010; Dr. Ndukwe was responsible for the level of transparency recorded at the NCC, which resulted in the liberalization of the Telecommunications Industry and significant investment in the sector.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/dr-ernest-ndukwe/

Mr Deremi Stands

Although he has become a well-respected name in the IT industry, Deremi did not study IT in the university! A graduate of physics, by sheer inquisitiveness, probing and persistence, Deremi has cut a niche for himself not only in SystemSpecs but also in the Nigerian IT terrain. Very much at home and current on IT trends and issues, he is a strategic player in the SystemSpecs team.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/deremi-atanda/

Dr. Emmanuel Eze

Gentle, amiable, conscientious and highly innovative are some of the best ways to describe Emmanuel. He is very intelligent and strongly self-motivated personality.

Emmanuel joined SystemSpecs in July 2001 as Senior Systems Executive whose major role was designing and developing the web based Employee Self-Service version of HumanManager.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/emmanuel-eze/

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by kahal29: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Contd:

Other Management Staff includes

Deremi Atanda Executive Director

Dr. Emmanuel Eze Executive Director

Paul Ibidun Group Head, Corporate Services

Demola Igbalajobi Group Head, Remita Services

Uche Obiofuma Head, Abuja Operations

Udo Ngele AGM, Software Development

Gbenga Oludaisi Head, Remita Support & Operations Team

Abayomi Oniku Team Lead, Remita Business Development

Yemi Ajayi Principal Manager, Remita team

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by Bugatie(m): 9:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Good to know the men behind the scene,

Hope they get probed for the unauthorised withdrawal from the TSA

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by theV0ice: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2015
Kahal29, are you sure??

I thought PMB(as Presidential candidate of CPC) awarded them the contract in 2011 because TINUBU owns the company?? shocked shocked

I don't believe you jooor.... angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by Bugatie(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2015
theV0ice:
Kahal29, are you sure??

I thought PMB(as Presidential candidate of CPC) awarded them the contract in 2011 because TINUBU owns the company?? shocked shocked

I don't believe you jooor.... angry


Must everything be politics for you?

The award was done before Buhari's regime

5 Likes

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by theV0ice: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Bugatie:


Must everything be politics for you?

The award was done before Buhari's regime

I don't agree....

my PDP people insist BUHARI is the culprit here and i'm duty bound to agree with them no matter how obtuse the thought is angry

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by Bugatie(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2015
theV0ice:


I don't agree....

my PDP people insist BUHARI is the culprit here and i'm duty bound to agree with them no matter how [b]obtuse the thought[/b] is angry

OK goodluck

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by theV0ice: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2015
Bugatie:


OK goodluck

Thank you jare cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by edogirl2: 9:23am On Nov 13, 2015
The company is owned by John Obaro and Ernest Ndokwe, two Igbo men, and the only reason this corrupt arrangement is in place is because the then Minister of Finance, was Igbo. Central Bank Governor, Igbo. Then Secretary to the Federal Government, Igbo. Then add the utterly confused and ignorant President.


But Igbos would want us to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are solely responsible for ruining this country! How can you put 1% of the entire evenue of a country to a single company, and the remaining 170 million people get to share 99%. For what? This is a company that simply provides a one-off software, that you can buy for less than $100,000 (N20 million) and can be maintained by less than 30 people. Yet, they are carting away with N50 Billion naira.

It is part of the Jonathan legacy of corruption. Just imagine that Jonathan won, this nonsense of contract will have continued for years to come.

I confirm that Chief Kolade is Chairman and not a shareholder in this company. Companies who seek government contracst often put 'highly respected' members of the company as paid Chairman of their company. The That is why ex President Gowon is Chairman of several companies but he is not the owner of these companies. They just use these men/women as the public face of the companies. Other than Mr Obara and Ndokwe, the other directors listed by the Op are all employees of the company, not shareholders.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by gwales: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2015
edogirl2:
The company is owned by John Obaro and Ernest Ndokwe, two Igbo men, and the only reason this corrupt arrangement is in place is because the then Minister of Finance, was Igbo. Central Bank Governor, Igbo. Then Secretary to the Federal Government, Igbo. Then add the utterly confused and ignorant President.


But Igbos would want us to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are solely responsible for ruining this country! How can you put 1% of the entire evenue of a country to a single company, and the remaining 170 million people get to share 99%. For what? This is a company that simply provides a one-off software, that you can buy for less than $100,000 (N20 million) and can be maintained by less than 30 people. Yet, they are carting away with N50 Billion naira.

It is part of the Jonathan legacy of corruption. Just imagine that Jonathan won, this nonsense of contract will have continued for years to come.

I confirm that Chief Kolade is Chairman and not a shareholder in this company. Companies who seek government contracst often put 'highly respected' members of the company as paid Chairman of their company. The That is why ex President Gowon is Chairman of several companies but he is not the owner of these companies. They just use these men/women as the public face of the companies. Other than Mr Obara and Ndokwe, the other directors listed by the Op are all employees of the company, not shareholders.
word!!!

15 Likes

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by kahal29: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2015
edogirl2:
The company is owned by John Obaro and Ernest Ndokwe, two Igbo men, and the only reason this corrupt arrangement is in place is because the then Minister of Finance, was Igbo. Central Bank Governor, Igbo. Then Secretary to the Federal Government, Igbo. Then add the utterly confused and ignorant President.


But Igbos would want us to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are solely responsible for ruining this country! How can you put 1% of the entire evenue of a country to a single company, and the remaining 170 million people get to share 99%. For what? This is a company that simply provides a one-off software, that you can buy for less than $100,000 (N20 million) and can be maintained by less than 30 people. Yet, they are carting away with N50 Billion naira.

It is part of the Jonathan legacy of corruption. Just imagine that Jonathan won, this nonsense of contract will have continued for years to come.

I confirm that Chief Kolade is Chairman and not a shareholder in this company. Companies who seek government contracst often put 'highly respected' members of the company as paid Chairman of their company. The That is why ex President Gowon is Chairman of several companies but he is not the owner of these companies. They just use these men/women as the public face of the companies. Other than Mr Obara and Ndokwe, the other directors listed by the Op are all employees of the company, not shareholders.

Mmmmmmh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by cutestcee: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2015
edogirl2:
The company is owned by John Obaro and Ernest Ndokwe, two Igbo men, and the only reason this corrupt arrangement is in place is because the then Minister of Finance, was Igbo. Central Bank Governor, Igbo. Then Secretary to the Federal Government, Igbo. Then add the utterly confused and ignorant President.


But Igbos would want us to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are solely responsible for ruining this country! How can you put 1% of the entire evenue of a country to a single company, and the remaining 170 million people get to share 99%. For what? This is a company that simply provides a one-off software, that you can buy for less than $100,000 (N20 million) and can be maintained by less than 30 people. Yet, they are carting away with N50 Billion naira.

It is part of the Jonathan legacy of corruption. Just imagine that Jonathan won, this nonsense of contract will have continued for years to come.

I confirm that Chief Kolade is Chairman and not a shareholder in this company. Companies who seek government contracst often put 'highly respected' members of the company as paid Chairman of their company. The That is why ex President Gowon is Chairman of several companies but he is not the owner of these companies. They just use these men/women as the public face of the companies. Other than Mr Obara and Ndokwe, the other directors listed by the Op are all employees of the company, not shareholders.
Chaii
Try harder, because this your attempt to exonerate the coward-tribe is just so lame! Why get high whenever u see or hear an Igbo name? Pathetic Yoruba like u!

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Thank you jare cheesy
I dey feel u.

2 Likes

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2015
cutestcee:

[s]Chaii
Try harder, because this your attempt to exonerate the coward-tribe is just so lame! Why get high whenever u see or hear an Igbo name? Pathetic Yoruba like u![/s]

You are pathetic! Why not counter her assertion and argument with a definite comment and logic instead of showing your stupidity in a public forum?

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by maupe: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2015
This could have been avoided if the President had done a full background check on all the areas of the TSA arrangement, so as to know its pros and con's. But instead of ordering an empirical analysis of the TSA act, he rushed into it blindly and ended up crediting the account of System specs. If not for the diligence of the CBN Govenor, this sordid arrangement would have continued unabated. This is why Okonji Iweala wanted a stop-gap measure applied to the implementation of the TSA.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by theV0ice: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I dey feel u.

wink grin
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by maupe: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2015
cutestcee:

Chaii
Try harder, because this your attempt to exonerate the coward-tribe is just so lame! Why get high whenever u see or hear an Igbo name? Pathetic Yoruba like u!
So in essence Christopher Kolade, agreed to be a dormant chairman and partner in the company. That still makes him liable in this engagement. Let go of your tribalist hatred, and maybe you will see things clearly

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by sammyj: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin The names na wa oooooo !!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by razid: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2015
What exactly is the problem with this commission on TSA? We are talking of a system that is taking in a liability of 2.5trillion naira and all that we are after is just 25billion naira. I don't blame Nigerians, it's those pirates at the Computer Village Ikeja that I blame. They made it impossible for us to buy genuine softwares. That is why it is increasingly difficult to have a fully Nigeria made software that will be of global standard. What is their crime in charging 1% for crying out loud? Can't we look at it from the other angle that if anything happens to the 2.5trillion these guys would have been indebted to that tune? So how much is 25billion compare to 2.5trillion.

There should be a limit to the way we play politics sometimes.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by Calebsky(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
maupe:
This could have been avoided if the President had done a full background check on all the areas of the TSA arrangement, so as to know its pros and con's. But instead of ordering an empirical analysis of the TSA act, he rushed into it blindly and ended up crediting the account of System specs. If not for the diligence of the CBN Govenor, this sordid arrangement would have continued unabated. This is why Okonji Iweala wanted a stop-gap measure applied to the implementation of the TSA.

I make bold to tell you He did not rush into it blindly. It was a pre-meditated and calculative move to have the wealth machinery of the nation at their disposal. Unfortunately, same person has been crying foul that the country is broke. very lame in my opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by ishiamu(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:


You are pathetic! Why not counter her assertion and argument with a definite comment and logic instead of showing your stupidity in a public forum?


You an asshole who got no shame

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by themilanway(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2015
maupe:
This could have been avoided if the President had done a full background check on all the areas of the TSA arrangement, so as to know its pros and con's. But instead of ordering an empirical analysis of the TSA act, he rushed into it blindly and ended up crediting the account of System specs. If not for the diligence of the CBN Govenor, this sordid arrangement would have continued unabated. This is why Okonji Iweala wanted a stop-gap measure applied to the implementation of the TSA.

Stop thinking through your anus,use your head instead.Before it was Buhari was scamming gullible Nigerians,now its"if only he hadn't rushed into it".

You guys are unbelieveable.

26 Likes

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by patrick89(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2015
edogirl2:
The company is owned by John Obaro and Ernest Ndokwe, two Igbo men, and the only reason this corrupt arrangement is in place is because the then Minister of Finance, was Igbo. Central Bank Governor, Igbo. Then Secretary to the Federal Government, Igbo. Then add the utterly confused and ignorant President.


But Igbos would want us to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are solely responsible for ruining this country! How can you put 1% of the entire evenue of a country to a single company, and the remaining 170 million people get to share 99%. For what? This is a company that simply provides a one-off software, that you can buy for less than $100,000 (N20 million) and can be maintained by less than 30 people. Yet, they are carting away with N50 Billion naira.

It is part of the Jonathan legacy of corruption. Just imagine that Jonathan won, this nonsense of contract will have continued for years to come.

I confirm that Chief Kolade is Chairman and not a shareholder in this company. Companies who seek government contracst often put 'highly respected' members of the company as paid Chairman of their company. The That is why ex President Gowon is Chairman of several companies but he is not the owner of these companies. They just use these men/women as the public face of the companies. Other than Mr Obara and Ndokwe, the other directors listed by the Op are all employees of the company, not shareholders.

First of all Mr Obaro iss not igbo, seecond ndukwe is only a shareholder, Kolade is the real chairman, he got this when he was the chairman of Surep, whenever people commit crime all you bastards do is blame everything on igbo, same thing that happened to Clifford orji, where one obafemi and other accomplices were never mentioned they kept talking about orji! you low lives will never amaze me!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by patrick89(m): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2015
edogirl2:
The company is owned by John Obaro and Ernest Ndokwe, two Igbo men, and the only reason this corrupt arrangement is in place is because the then Minister of Finance, was Igbo. Central Bank Governor, Igbo. Then Secretary to the Federal Government, Igbo. Then add the utterly confused and ignorant President.


But Igbos would want us to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are solely responsible for ruining this country! How can you put 1% of the entire evenue of a country to a single company, and the remaining 170 million people get to share 99%. For what? This is a company that simply provides a one-off software, that you can buy for less than $100,000 (N20 million) and can be maintained by less than 30 people. Yet, they are carting away with N50 Billion naira.

It is part of the Jonathan legacy of corruption. Just imagine that Jonathan won, this nonsense of contract will have continued for years to come.

I confirm that Chief Kolade is Chairman and not a shareholder in this company. Companies who seek government contracst often put 'highly respected' members of the company as paid Chairman of their company. The That is why ex President Gowon is Chairman of several companies but he is not the owner of these companies. They just use these men/women as the public face of the companies. Other than Mr Obara and Ndokwe, the other directors listed by the Op are all employees of the company, not shareholders.

First of all Mr Obaro is not igbo, second ndukwe is only a shareholder, Kolade is the real chairman,and the real owner! he got this when he was the chairman of Surep, whenever people commit crime all you bastards do is blame everything on igbo, same thing that happened to Clifford orji, where one obafemi and other accomplices were never mentioned they kept talking about orji! you low lives will never amaze me!

12 Likes

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by pazienza(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2015
edogirl2:
The company is owned by John Obaro and Ernest Ndokwe, two Igbo men, and the only reason this corrupt arrangement is in place is because the then Minister of Finance, was Igbo. Central Bank Governor, Igbo. Then Secretary to the Federal Government, Igbo. Then add the utterly confused and ignorant President.


But Igbos would want us to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are solely responsible for ruining this country! How can you put 1% of the entire evenue of a country to a single company, and the remaining 170 million people get to share 99%. For what? This is a company that simply provides a one-off software, that you can buy for less than $100,000 (N20 million) and can be maintained by less than 30 people. Yet, they are carting away with N50 Billion naira.

It is part of the Jonathan legacy of corruption. Just imagine that Jonathan won, this nonsense of contract will have continued for years to come.

I confirm that Chief Kolade is Chairman and not a shareholder in this company. Companies who seek government contracst often put 'highly respected' members of the company as paid Chairman of their company. The That is why ex President Gowon is Chairman of several companies but he is not the owner of these companies. They just use these men/women as the public face of the companies. Other than Mr Obara and Ndokwe, the other directors listed by the Op are all employees of the company, not shareholders.

You just made a fool of yourself. Where is your evidence that Ndukwe is the owner of the company and for your info John Obaro is not an Igbo man, he is probably an Edo man, obaro is an Edoid name, if you were really an Edo and not a pathetic Yoruba impostor, you would have known that

Your moniker should have been Yorubagirl.

I never knew that Arewa-Oduanistanis like OBJ who spent Billions of naira to generate darkness, Abacha, IBB, Abdulsalami, Buhari, Gowon who stole this zoological republic into its current third world status were all Igbos.

Ndi ara!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by theV0ice: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Calebsky:


I make bold to tell you He did not rush into it blindly. It was a pre-meditated and calculative move to have the wealth machinery of the nation at their disposal. Unfortunately, same person has been crying foul that the country is broke. very lame in my opinion.

cheesy cheesy cheesy you go fear 'IMMENSALY INTELLIGENCE' cheesy cheesy

Which of these names sounds like Buhari?

Chairman: Christopher Kolade

Managing Director: John Obaro

Directors
Mr Emmanuel Ocholi
Dr. Ernest Ndukwe
Mr Deremi Stands
Dr. Emmanuel Eze


Was PMB also in charge when the contract for REMITA was signed with SYSTEMSPECS IN 2011? Or you've forgotten who was President then? cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by Rad1cal: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2015
edogirl2:
The company is owned by John Obaro and Ernest Ndokwe, two Igbo men, and the only reason this corrupt arrangement is in place is because the then Minister of Finance, was Igbo. Central Bank Governor, Igbo. Then Secretary to the Federal Government, Igbo. Then add the utterly confused and ignorant President.


But Igbos would want us to believe that Yorubas and Hausas are solely responsible for ruining this country! How can you put 1% of the entire evenue of a country to a single company, and the remaining 170 million people get to share 99%. For what? This is a company that simply provides a one-off software, that you can buy for less than $100,000 (N20 million) and can be maintained by less than 30 people. Yet, they are carting away with N50 Billion naira.

It is part of the Jonathan legacy of corruption. Just imagine that Jonathan won, this nonsense of contract will have continued for years to come.

I confirm that Chief Kolade is Chairman and not a shareholder in this company. Companies who seek government contracst often put 'highly respected' members of the company as paid Chairman of their company. The That is why ex President Gowon is Chairman of several companies but he is not the owner of these companies. They just use these men/women as the public face of the companies. Other than Mr Obara and Ndokwe, the other directors listed by the Op are all employees of the company, not shareholders.

Imbec1le, What percentage is Alphabeta collecting from Lagos ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by TimeManager(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=maupe post=39973742]
So in essence Christopher Kolade, agreed to be a dormant chairman and partner in the company. That still makes him liable in this engagement. Let go of your tribalist hatred, and maybe you will see things clearly



DORMANT CHAIRMAN MY BOXER! DO YOU THINK BEING A DORMANT CHAIRMAN MEANS BEING NOTHING? ITS ALL ABOUT THE GOODWILL BABY.THE GOODWILL THE COMPANY ENJOYS. CHIEF OLUKOLADE IS SELFMADE,HE DOSENT SURVIVE BEING THE CHAIRMAN OF SYSTEM SPECS, DORMANT OR NOT. I THOUGHT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.
The Truth Has Spoken! No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by Rad1cal: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2015
razid:
What exactly is the problem with this commission on TSA? We are talking of a system that is taking in a liability of 2.5trillion naira and all that we are after is just 25billion naira. I don't blame Nigerians, it's those pirates at the Computer Village Ikeja that I blame. They made it impossible for us to buy genuine softwares. That is why it is increasingly difficult to have a fully Nigeria made software that will be of global standard. What is their crime in charging 1% for crying out loud? Can't we look at it from the other angle that if anything happens to the 2.5trillion these guys would have been indebted to that tune? So how much is 25billion compare to 2.5trillion.

There should be a limit to the way we play politics sometimes.

The hypocrites here will defend Alphabeta for collecting more than 5% commission from the Lagos State Gov. in tax remittances

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by obailala(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2015
Bugatie:
Good to know the men behind the scene,

Hope they get probed for the unauthorised withdrawal from the TSA


The company provides financial services and they get paid a commission for their services. FG contracted them (in 2012) to undertake the TSA remittance from all banks to the CBN. In a couple of months, they handled the transfer of some trillions of Naira to the CBN and they got paid their commission as agreed in the contract. The real question is, "why did the FG in 2012 give out this contract to an independent company?... Why didn't the CBN handle the contract themselves?"

On this issue, both the FG under GEJ (who signed the contract with this company) and the FG under PMB (who rushed to implement the TSA without spotting this anomaly), both administrations have question to answer on this. I dont think the company involved has done anything wrong, going by the reports so far.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Owners Of REMITA- System Specs Company by Grundig: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2015
I agree in part with the edo chick but how come if a name doesn't sound yoruba or northern is ascribed as ibo??

I mean, since when did 'obaro' become ibo??

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency / The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat / Femi Otedola Rocks Nigerian Jersey, Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 270
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.