Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election (1095 Views)

Preparation To Welcome Buhari In Kenya - By Uhuru Kenyatta / Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs / To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by guyANDROID1: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Those that take cognisance of my activities here knows well that I am not a fan of politics. I only visit politics section when I clicked on featured topics on the homepage.

Now my reason for saying people should vote Buhari is but only one thing which I called CHANGE

CHANGE they said is constant. "There's no better hell" than what we've experienced in the past few years if at all you're scared of the government of Buhari.

Are you not tired of seeing same things over and over again?

Why do people change phones, clothes, cars, work etc? Probably because they want fresh air,new experience etc.

I just wonder why we that call ourselves giant of Africa cannot take a bold steps when it comes to CHANGE

So my good people, I'm not here or on a sponsorship by anybody to campaign for Buhari but to let you know that change is the only constant thing in the world.

If we can endure for the past 16years of the rain of pdp I think 4 years is not too much in the hands of Buhari.

Spread this news across.

And all we are saying is; we want CHANGE

Thank you all.

Over to you all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by IamDejman(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
My point too exactly.

Just because of Change, Vote Buhari

6 Likes

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by decode55(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
the posters above me have been brainwashed

the North has held the power for 38 years, why didn't they effect the change you mofos are preaching everywhere??

FEB15th would be very interesting grin grin grin

[size=30pt] GEJ TILL 2019!! [/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by chefremy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
this have to go to f.p so jonathan people can see this.

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by Collynzo22: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Are you not tired of seeing same things over and over again?

Why do people change phones, clothes, cars, work etc? Probably because they want fresh air,new experience etc.

I just wonder why we that call ourselves giant of Africa cannot take a bold steps when it comes to CHANGE

So my good people, I'm not here or on a sponsorship by anybody to campaign for Buhari but to let you know that change is the only constant thing in the world.

If we can endure for the past 16years of the rain of pdp I think 4 years is not too much in the hands of Buhari.

Spread this news across.

And all we are saying is; we want CHANGE

Thank you all.

Over to you all.
So if you change your cloth or phone, yo will go and pick up the ones you dumped in the 80's? What is fresh about that?
Under Buhari, there was no freedom of speech or movement, people lost jobs in the public and private sectors, inflation was at an all time high, prices of goods were soaring.
Is that the kind of change you want?
Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by stanech: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
There is no real change with buhari. He has been there before.

He is one of those generals that put us in this mess we are today
Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
decode55:

the North has held the power for 38 years, why didn't they effect the change you mofos are preaching everywhere??

You kids should really look beyond religion and ethnicity

our children will never forgive us if we don't utilize this opportunity to effect change in our country once n for all!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by slimghost(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

You kids should really look beyond religion and ethnicity

our children will never forgo us if we don't utilize this opportunity to effect change in our country once n for all!!!
You are obviously a kid for thinking that Buhari is the change we need now.
No hard feelings tho.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by Geoffis: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Buhari is a failure and will not make any good leader.

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by bulakos: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Beside acknowledging the fact that humans are incline to changes in life, change becomes inevitable when one is living a life under a leader with no bearing and direction, with no clue of what he does, and most especially when the atmosphere is oozing with corruption, mismanagement and heirs of bad omen every where...........
Change is what we need and buhari is the change in deed............His excellency GMB till 2023

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by timijoseph01(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yes Change... Even from Bad to Worse.. Jst Change..!!!
Heheheh... I laf in french
Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by denko(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
change from nokia e series to nokia 3310, are nigerian curse.
Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by guyANDROID1: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2014
Collynzo22:

So if you change your cloth or phone, yo will go and pick up the ones you dumped in the 80's? What is fresh about that?
Under Buhari, there was no freedom of speech or movement, people lost jobs in the public and private sectors, inflation was at an all time high, prices of goods were soaring.
Is that the kind of change you want?

That was under military rules and it happen almost in every country that practice military regime. Freedom is limited then.

That can't happen now in democracy days.

So I guess you're still a kid when it comes to history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by guyANDROID1: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2014
timijoseph01:
Yes Change... Even from Bad to Worse.. Jst Change..!!!
Heheheh... I laf in french

It ain't bad to worse man. Jonathan governments is bad already... Let's try another party this time around.
It just 4yrs.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by guyANDROID1: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2014
decode55:

Nobody is a mofo here unless you're one yourself.

Take your time. Hidden under your home calling people mofos doesn't make you a wise man.... Kiddo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by PassingShot(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2014
Change is what we need Now than ever before.

It's only a foolish people who do same thing over and over again and expect different result.

In GMB/PYO I trust.

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by decode55(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Nobody is a mofo here unless you're one yourself.

Take your time. Hidden under your home calling people mofos doesn't make you a wise man.... Kiddo

Its your poverty stricken half-wit of a father that's a kiddo.

_Imbecile

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by Hugo70(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Most time it's disheartening to see that some of our so called youth are been sentimental n foolishly blind if it comes to politics. Change gat nothing to do with tribe, ethnicity n religion. I belive that Buhari will make a tremendous change within 4yrs in order to prove PDP wrong, and that the power of democracy. But with PDP it's business as usual. Pls lets spread the message like virus.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by stevecantrell: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hugo70:
Most time it's disheartening to see that some of our so called youth are been sentimental n foolishly blind if it comes to politics. Change gat nothing to do with tribe, ethnicity n religion. I belive that Buhari will make a tremendous change within 4yrs in order to prove PDP wrong, and that the power of democracy. But with PDP it's business as usual. Pls lets spread the message like virus.

I don't know if Buhari can effect the change Nigeria needs but the present cycle needs to be broken.
If voting Buhari is only for the purpose of ending the status quo, then its ok.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by guyANDROID1: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=decode55 post=29242972]

Its your poverty stricken half-wit of a father that's a kiddo.

_Imbecile
[quote]

Kiddies will always show who they are.
Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by timijoseph01(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
guyANDROID1:

It ain't bad to worse man. Jonathan governments is bad already... Let's try another party this time around.
It just 4yrs.
Sincerly... I dnt think Gej government z bad jst dat some are ready 2 paint him black.. If nt for d security issue,, Gej is doin averagely well..
But as u said... Also part of me wnts APC to will nxt election,, so as to stp PDP monopoly of government.. Then evr1 sit tight knw Nigeria z no one's household nor company

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason You Should Vote Buhari In Coming Election by guyANDROID1: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2014
timijoseph01:

Sincerly... I dnt think Gej government z bad jst dat some are ready 2 paint him black.. If nt for d security issue,, Gej is doin averagely well..
But as u said... Also part of me wnts APC to will nxt election,, so as to stp PDP monopoly of government.. Then evr1 sit tight knw Nigeria z no one's household nor company

That's what I'm saying... . Good some people can read meaning to my write up.

(1) (Reply)

APC Supporters On Nairaland Argue With No Valid Reasons / OKONJO-IWEALA SUED Over Refusal To Reveal Salaries Of Political Office-Holders / Ambode With Physically Challenged Nigerians...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.