Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie (1091 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
The Affidavit Part 1.

The story:

A retired General wanted the No 1 position of the Republic! Everything was just moving fine for him until someone leaked an info that the only document submitted by the General was an Affidavit.

This caused his opponents to demand for the where abouts of his certificates especially that of the secondary school.

The General was not forth coming! His layers went to court to sue all those asking for the certificate, arguing that the general did not any certificate but rather just to have attended school.

While this was going on, a group of hot heads, formed an association called the Affidavit Club!

Members could go to any court, swear to any oath and clame whatever they wanted.

One of them, a chemist went to court and swore an oath that he lost his medical certificate, and then began to practice medicine with with it.

One of them, went to court swore an affidavit that he was married to one particular rich lady, but that the lady was denying him and he had lost the marriage certificate! So, with thw affidavit, he was asking to pack into the lady's house.

Even a criminal shocked the court, when he produced an affidavit that he was innocent of the crime he was being tried for!

Towards the end of part one, the reasonable people were demostrating all over the land, asking for the affidavit madness to stop! They called for the trial of the general.

The general got angry, called for a press conference and was annoucing a decree 4 that would ban the use of the word certificate and ensure the arrest and jailing of anyone who mentions the word.

Some people were seen shouting in the crowd

"this is democracy, no way for decrees".

Staring: Buhari as General, APC as Barrister, INEC as gossiper,

introducing Osibanjo as Mr. Confused!

Produced and marketed by

Lord Luggard Movies

watch out for part 2.

4 Likes

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
And you conspicuously omitted the name of the movie director - Atiku,why?

2 Likes

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
aguiyi:
And you conspicuously omitted the name of the movie director - Atiku,why?

No vex bro. Thanks and happy new year!
Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by Chesman10(m): 1:04am On Jan 06, 2015
I swear, I am a trained pilot and all my certificates are with my dead father. Therefore, Tinubu must employ me to fly his private jets. After all, I don't need to show my certificates to get employment.

5 Likes

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Chesman10:
I swear, I am a trained pilot and all my certificates are with my dead father. Therefore, Tinubu must employ me to fly his private jets. After all, I don't need to show my certificates to get employment.

Sure bro.
Just swear an affidavit to that effect.

1 Like

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by brutef0rce101: 4:44am On Jan 06, 2015
[s]
noblezone:
The Affidavit Part 1.

The story:

A retired General wanted the No 1 position of the Republic! Everything was just moving fine for him until someone leaked an info that the only document submitted by the General was an Affidavit.

This caused his opponents to demand for the where abouts of his certificates especially that of the secondary school.

The General was not forth coming! His layers went to court to sue all those asking for the certificate, arguing that the general did not any certificate but rather just to have attended school.

While this was going on, a group of hot heads, formed an association called the Affidavit Club!

Members could go to any court, swear to any oath and clame whatever they wanted.

One of them, a chemist went to court and swore an oath that he lost his medical certificate, and then began to practice medicine with with it.

One of them, went to court swore an affidavit that he was married to one particular rich lady, but that the lady was denying him and he had lost the marriage certificate! So, with thw affidavit, he was asking to pack into the lady's house.

Even a criminal shocked the court, when he produced an affidavit that he was innocent of the crime he was being tried for!

Towards the end of part one, the reasonable people were demostrating all over the land, asking for the affidavit madness to stop! They called for the trial of the general.

The general got angry, called for a press conference and was annoucing a decree 4 that would ban the use of the word certificate and ensure the arrest and jailing of anyone who mentions the word.

Produced and marketed by

Lord Luggard Movies

watch out for part 2.
[/s]

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by FastShipping: 4:49am On Jan 06, 2015
[s]
noblezone:
The Affidavit Part 1.

The story:

Produced and marketed by

Lord Luggard Movies

watch out for part 2.
[/s]

Trash!

2 Likes

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by petrov10: 5:03am On Jan 06, 2015
Hahaha op u nor go kili person o cheesy

See those apc posters. Trash and rubbish wan die cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 06, 2015
nice try

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by FastShipping: 5:22am On Jan 06, 2015
Aigipan:
nice try

Good Job!

Open a thread and highlight it boldly.
Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by sufido123: 6:17am On Jan 06, 2015
No where did this plaque say Buhari is a graduate. It says he was an "international fellow" and below Buhari's listings was one meant for "graduates."

APC keep pushing Buhari deeper into this certificate quagmire. Why is it difficult for Buhari to ask the war college to replace his certificate. In fact, if I recall correctly, the war college has already denied that Buhari has a masters degree from the institution.

The best evidence remains the certificate. Buhari save yourself the embarrassment and present your certificates or go home.

6 Likes

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2015
petrov10:
Hahaha op u nor go kili person o cheesy

See those apc posters. Trash and rubbish wan die cheesy

bros, dont mind them o, they love the movie!

I think there anger is that i didnt mention them in the cast!

There was a scene in the movie where some foot soldiers of the general took clubs, sticks and other weapons, looking for people that used the "certificate" in their discussions!

These "trash" and "rubbish" posters featured in that scene.

1 Like

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by Trut(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2015
#BuhariShowYourCertificate

2 Likes

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by major466(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2015
Sure this movie will be interesting grin
Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2015
Trut:
#BuhariShowYourCertificate
A man caanot show what he does not have!

2 Likes

Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by zimoni(f): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2015
Are they still looking for the certificates?

Oga ooooooooo.
Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
zimoni:
Are they still looking for the certificates?

Oga ooooooooo.
Latest news has it that IBB stole it.
Re: The Affidavit! An Action Packed Political Movie by zimoni(f): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
noblezone:

Latest news has it that IBB stole it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Presidenency A Major Set Back For Igbo Presidency Project / I’ve Forgiven Buhari, Says Tunde Thompson, Journalist Jailed Under Decree 4 / APC Advert On MTN [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.