Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Cousin Was Finally Discharge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Cousin Was Finally Discharge (870 Views)

Accidental Discharge: IGP To Introduce Use Of Stun Guns / Dolapo Osinbajo And Her First Cousin Segun Awolowo / President Jonathan At the Investor’s Meeting After Discharge From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Was Finally Discharge by emirateprince: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Help me thank God for her, after a fatal accident and a successful surgery she is well again, please type your prayers for her.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Was Finally Discharge by IamDejman(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
I wish the good things in life

Thank God for her life
Re: My Cousin Was Finally Discharge by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
I wish her long life on earth
Re: My Cousin Was Finally Discharge by IGBOSON1: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
She's still pretty!
Re: My Cousin Was Finally Discharge by juman(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
We are countryless people because of one nigeria.

But God, the ever living will be with her.

If she was in a real country she has absolutely nothing to fear, but in one nigeria country where nothing works, I pray may God be with her.
Re: My Cousin Was Finally Discharge by jonnehdoyen: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
May the good Lord be with her. I wish her long life on earth and quick recovery. Devil will not have power over her again.
Re: My Cousin Was Finally Discharge by LordNaya: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
God will heal and restore her. Amen !!!
Re: My Cousin Was Finally Discharge by resty4(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Don't b dishearten. Real beauty is inside n looking at yr pic am confident that u'r big inside,move on look inward excavate n extract d rich potentials in u.U can make it,u will make it n u must make it 'cos d Lord has spoken good concerning u. Yr healing is already perfected 'IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL' pened a songwriter.
Look up, move on n fulfil yr destiny.
Yr cousin a WONDER.
Re: My Cousin Was Finally Discharge by emirateprince: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Change We Need To Take Nigeria To The Next Level / Is Next Month Febuhari? / Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.