Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President (867 Views)

Now That The Clueless Has Given Way To The Clueful / Is President Buhari Now Speaking In Tongues?, By Audu O. Audu / Another Picture Of GMB In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President by Adelaide2: 1:28am On Jan 13, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4vtan7pDiaU

Please follow link above. Hheheheh!!! See the disgrace you want to get for a president in 2015?

He is slurry, noncognitive, senile, sickly completely clueless and unattentive. He does not even know the name of his VP; he calls him Yemi Osunbade. He calls Excellences ''excellencicies''; he calls 'APC' 'APCs'.

Listen to him carefully and you will agree that he is more than another Yaradua (okun/onwu/deadi bodi) in the making

Eventually, Osibanjo may end up as the President of Nigeria because GMB is a walking corpse who likely will not last the tenure.

Hehehehe! Yoruba ''smart'' no be small. Getting back the presidency from the back door.
Re: Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President by thaoriginator: 1:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Wetin mek we tek dat yeye fb link do? Abi you nyam-nyam shitt?
Re: Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President by Eziachi: 1:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Buhari an intelligent man but in the matter of delivery and oratory like El Rufai, he is absolutely zero percent for me.
If there is a debate, it will be interesting because Jonathan is not far away in that regard.
Re: Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President by FastShipping: 1:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Eziachi:
Buhari an intelligent man but in the matter of delivery and oratory like El Rufai, he is absolutely zero percent for me.
If there is a debate, it will be interesting because Jonathan is not far away in that regard.

Let me advice you to watch his debate performance in 2011 on youtube. He did very well.
Re: Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President by Adelaide2: 1:49am On Jan 13, 2015
Eziachi:

Oh God! Why have you forsaken Nigeria? How in the world did we end up with these two?

A semi-cluless PhD (terminal degree in the academia) holder, and an extremely clueless military general (terminal rank in the military)
Re: Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President by eleko1: 2:03am On Jan 13, 2015
cool All we care about is a good governance not how well he speak.GMB............. cool cool cool Food yanfu Yanfu(good agricultural development),good roads network,good infrastructure development,good health care delivery, good security. wink
Re: Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President by Remarkable: 2:04am On Jan 13, 2015
Eziachi:

Why do you call Buhari "intelligent"... or were you mocking him?
Re: Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President by Adelaide2: 2:19am On Jan 13, 2015
FastShipping:

Let me advice you to watch his debate performance in 2011 on youtube. He did very well.

2015-2011 = 4 = today
Re: Video Of GMB Speaking In Imo:the Most Articulate, Cognitive & Clueful President by BlackPikiN(m): 7:08am On Jan 13, 2015
I'm sorry but Buhari is so incoherent here.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Condemns Cnn's Interview With Nigerian Soldiers / I Have Confidence In Jega, Says Jonathan / Are There Any Hausa/fulani Who Won't Vote For Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.