Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

King Of Poet (quarter-finals Fixtures) - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / King Of Poet (quarter-finals Fixtures) (1744 Views)

|**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Quarter-Final Fixtures|**| / King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel / Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Poet (quarter-finals Fixtures) by fuckyouhard: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2014
ElymaxCray:

lol... Smh... Stop pretending. I know you don't even wish to qualify.
I later told you both to drop ur verses, but you both said there was no need again.
You were even saying you have the right to give sosiq the win after i declared the match null n void.
So quit the queer n gimmick act abeg.
yes.......i gave him but why didn't he qualify? rapacme for real?
Re: King Of Poet (quarter-finals Fixtures) by ElymaxCray: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2014
fuckyouhard:
yes.......i gave him but why didn't he qualify? rapacme for real?
you both did'nt wish to qualify. He himself said there's no need again.

Nd, what's with you n sossiq? Smh.
Re: King Of Poet (quarter-finals Fixtures) by RapAcme(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2014
kr0ne:
Name Of Netcees Who Advanced Into The Quarter Finals Of The NL-King-Of-Poet Tourney.

1) Giyazz-9pts
2) Jigsawkillah-6pts
3)Iceskidd/IceDaNemesis/Socrates-6pts
4)Darkrebel-6pts
5)Gottoboy-6pts
6)Limerick-6pts
7)007bruce-6pts
8 )RapAcme-3pts

The date/fixtures thread for the Quarter-Finals would be set-up by Kr0ne tomorrow...

Judges-Kr0ne,Elymaxiimus,Emaprince,Mikuz,Loonat11kk, Guykhena

1) Jigsawkillah Vs Iceskidd/Sokrates - Monday, 29/12/14 (Guykhena)

2) Limerick Vs RapAcme - Tuesday, 30/12/14 (LooNat11kk)

3) 007Bruce Vs Gottoboy - Wednesday, 31/12/14 (Elymaxiimus)

4) Darkrebel vs Giyazz - Friday, 2nd/01/15 (Mikuz)

Judges, please, get your topics ready so there would be no complaints
loonat11kk please come here and provide topic 4 my battle with limerick
Re: King Of Poet (quarter-finals Fixtures) by GIYAZZ(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Pls shift the date Kr0ne or Guykhena, we have a brawl this friday already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Rap Really Considered "music" Or Sumthin Else? / ** King Tournament : First Round ( Glacierz Vs Animentum) ** / To Be Continued. . . [cypher]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.