Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Reasons You Did Not Make Front Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons You Did Not Make Front Page (693 Views)

“Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari / APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Did Not Make Front Page by seggzz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
I begin to wonder about some reasons why interesting and important topics did not make front page. And some useless or unimportant topics make front page. I came to conclusions to possible reasons for not making the front page. Below are probably some of the reasons

(1)You didn't follow Nairaland guidelines.

(2)Moderators has been given some egunje(bribe)......(lolz)

(3)Moderators are not properly paid and so they decided to make the front page filled with unimportant info

(4)Your topics maybe scary for people to read( i.e displaying sexy and other useless info)

Please moderators you can add your own reasons why some could not make the front page irrespective of how educative and important is their information. The poster may include his/ her source and follow some steps but may not appear on front page.
Re: Reasons You Did Not Make Front Page by Richiy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
OP are you trying to make frontpage? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Did Not Make Front Page by aristocrazzy: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
No he is trying to be moderated out of nairaland.
Hehehe.
Re: Reasons You Did Not Make Front Page by isacolukay(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Richiy:
OP are you trying to make frontpage? Lol

No be curse. Dis dude can NEVER make frontpage.
Re: Reasons You Did Not Make Front Page by Richiy(f): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
isacolukay:

Hahaha...dude why na
Re: Reasons You Did Not Make Front Page by seggzz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
isacolukay:

Are u one of the moderator? If yes, give ur reasons...... I don't insult ppl oooooo
Re: Reasons You Did Not Make Front Page by san316(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hahahaha. this should be in comedy section. @op, no insults intended but the way your thread is, perfect example of "how not to get to front page"
Re: Reasons You Did Not Make Front Page by seggzz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
san316:
Hahahaha. this should be in comedy section. @op, no insults intended but the way your thread is, perfect example of "how not to get to front page"
just joking and catching fun . I did post it not to abuse anybody....
I hail my wonderful moderators

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Stop Selling Your Votes For Rice! / Nigerian Youth Most Stupid,dumbest And Without Long Term Forecast / Ex-icpc Boss Said About Jonathan And Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.