Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

...when Facing Ethical Decisions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ...when Facing Ethical Decisions (383 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua / God Does Not Approve Of Praying Facing The East. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...when Facing Ethical Decisions by overcomersfaith(f): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
We all went to Bethlehem yesterday to see “the baby Jesus”, am back to base, I think you are too? Today, is generally regarded as a boxing day (when I was much younger, I thought it was a fighting day and I couldn’t reconcile the two, just coming out the celebration of the birth of our Saviour Jesus and the next day is fighting, what’s that? Am sure am not alone here, you once thought that way, I guess?).

Boxing Day is not a fighting day but rather a day meant for exchanging of gifts with one another or unwrapping your gifts under the Christmas tree (for those that observe it traditionally).

Now come the big question, have you sent a gift to someone? To a family? Visit a home or orphanages? If your answer is “No”, try and do that before the end of the day. Let this joy flow round, you have enough to eat and waste please look around you and put a smile on someone face, let it be said of you, thank you for bringing Jesus to my home at this crucial season.

Read further @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Should Christians Be Freemasons? / The Apostle Paul Prophesied About The Jehovah's Witnesses And Others / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.