Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Is It Wrong 4 A Set Of Male Twins 2 Marry A Set Of Female Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong 4 A Set Of Male Twins 2 Marry A Set Of Female Twins (887 Views)

Woman, 48, delivers a set of twins after 20 years of marriage (Pictured) / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong 4 A Set Of Male Twins 2 Marry A Set Of Female Twins by cutieberie1(f): 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
if ada and amaka are twin sisters and james and john are twin brothers..if ada gets married to john..
can james and amaka get married...are dey not in-laws
reasonable opinions needed..cos i hav seen a case of twins gettin married to anoda twins...
is it not wrong..
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Set Of Male Twins 2 Marry A Set Of Female Twins by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
cutieberie1:
if ada and amaka are twin sisters and james and john are twin brothers..if ada gets married to john..
can james and amaka get married...are dey not in-laws
reasonable opinions needed..cos i hav seen a case of twins gettin married to anoda twins...
is it not wrong..
nt bad but its rare
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Set Of Male Twins 2 Marry A Set Of Female Twins by 1miccza: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
It is not wrong
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Set Of Male Twins 2 Marry A Set Of Female Twins by thorpido(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
There's nothing wrong with it.I however don't fancy it.
I always have the impression that one of the couples may not really be in love but do it just to complete the equation.
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Set Of Male Twins 2 Marry A Set Of Female Twins by Atk01(f): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Not bad, but if they live in the same house and give birth to twins, then there'll be confusion. Especially if they are all identical.
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Set Of Male Twins 2 Marry A Set Of Female Twins by tobechi74: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Abomination
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Set Of Male Twins 2 Marry A Set Of Female Twins by adebayour26: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
tobechi74:
Abomination
what makes it an abomination?
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Set Of Male Twins 2 Marry A Set Of Female Twins by Dheartless: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
can I marry the sister to my brothers wife?

if yes, then its the same thing as twins marrying another twins.
Re: Is It Wrong 4 A Set Of Male Twins 2 Marry A Set Of Female Twins by Exjoker(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
What is wrong with that?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Enemy Within / Check out Jibola Ajimobi's N22.6m Wedding Dress / Best Gift For A Family That Host Me For Over 3yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.