Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) (6463 Views)

DDR German Shepherds Puppy Request / Renaissance German Shepherds / Abused Elephant Rescued By Wildlife S.O.S. (50 Years In Captivity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2015
Prodeegee:

Baba I no expect make u dey talk like ds o.

Vaccination is important and I've heard a whole kennel of 12 adult dogs dying with parvo.

Me sef don risk am before. Bought a male and female gsd, samoyed and boerboel. They all died after 6mnths.

A wise man learns from a fool's story. Don't wait till you tell yours

But wait a minute, that means u don't administer ARV too...mhen that's some serious sh*t!

Thank you very much Prodeegee.
Why take unecessary risks?
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by oluomoadebayo: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Prodeegee:

Baba I no expect make u dey talk like ds o.

Vaccination is important and I've heard a whole kennel of 12 adult dogs dying with parvo.

Me sef don risk am before. Bought a male and female gsd, samoyed and boerboel. They all died after 6mnths.

A wise man learns from a fool's story. Don't wait till you tell yours

But wait a minute, that means u don't administer ARV too...mhen that's some serious sh*t!

Well, like always, it's your dog and your responsibilies, feed your dog whole natural diet and you don't have to worry a thing. The only drug or injection I ever give to a dog is deworming and I got another remedies for that now. It took me a lot of research before I concluded on those vaccination shit. I keep hearing news about vaccination reactions and effect to dogs health and I wonder why peoe don't ask question before vaccination.
My dog training and philosophy was from Leerburg and I learned a lot when I was a student under him.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by Prodeegee(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Well, like always, it's your dog and your responsibilies, feed your dog whole natural diet and you don't have to worry a thing. The only drug or injection I ever give to a dog is deworming and I got another remedies for that now. It took me a lot of research before I concluded on those vaccination shit. I keep hearing news about vaccination reactions and effect to dogs health and I wonder why peoe don't ask question before vaccination.
My dog training and philosophy was from Leerburg and I learned a lot when I was a student under him.

now this disturbs me.

first, how did you train under leerburg? when and where?

secondly, leerburg is a dog trainer. not a vet

lastly, i hope your dog doesnt mistakenly bite you one day and you'll know rabbies has no middlename ...its Rabbies Die.

do share the source of your research on here pls.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by Prodeegee(m): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2015
wstinga:

Thank you very much Prodeegee.
Why take unecessary risks?

Ignorance
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by oluomoadebayo: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
Prodeegee:

now this disturbs me.

first, how did you train under leerburg? when and where?

secondly, leerburg is a dog trainer. not a vet

lastly, i hope your dog doesnt mistakenly bite you one day and you'll know rabbies has no middlename ...its Rabbies Die.

do share the source of your research on here pls.

I have more than 10 bites from my dogs and trust me rabbies don't just come from no where. It's advisable to give anti rabbies if your dog is for hunting or living in the open. Rabbies is a different case with different approach and my dogs are rabbies free.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
For the benefit of other readers, please, lets vacinnate our genetically modified canine friends to avoid unecessary disease outbreak. Unlike our mongrels who have acquired their immunity upon premediated exposure and selective elimination of their weaker numbers, our genetically tampered friends have not. A small sacrifice to pay for man's experiment.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by knyte(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Just as we were kids den, and they tld us to get polio vacs or anyother vacs.. Just cos we didnt av it den didn't mean it might noy have happen... Like d saying goes why dont u prevent it than go searching for a cure when matter don pass ur hand

1 Like

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
knyte:
Just as we were kids den, and they tld us to get polio vacs or anyother vacs.. Just cos we didnt av it den didn't mean it might noy have happen... Like d saying goes why dont u prevent it than go searching for a cure when matter don pass ur hand

Thank you for the polio analogy.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2015
For those that have been requesting to see our pom pictures, we are working on it. It would be available in a short while.
Thank you.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by aguizm(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

please Mr olomoadebayo I would like to know what other remedies u said u have for the de-worming. Please I wanna learn.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Thank you everybody for the enquiries about our pups.

*The early vaccination in this endemic age is to ensure adequate protection when the dam's passive vaccination via colostrum wears off which is usually in the 5th week or when weaning is done. Dogs may look alike but not act alike. Our dam started weaning our pups in the 4th week.

1 Like

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by Prodeegee(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
wstinga:
Thank you everybody for the enquiries about our pups.

*The early vaccination in this endemic age is to ensure adequate protection when the dam's passive vaccination via colostrum wears off which is usually in the 5th week or when weaning is done. Dogs may look alike but not act alike. Our dam started weaning our pups in the 4th week.

Big ups
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Prodeegee:

Big ups

Thank you sir.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2015
The pups are 44days old today. 6weeks and 2days old that is. They are active, noisy, occassional 'barks' and doing fine.
Thank God for an anomally free litter and to the Dam for taking care of them.
Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
For those of us requesting to see our pom. Here she is with her royal shakara....

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Here are the puppy faces. Enjoy!

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by remmyagun: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bro evening, pls wre is ur location, wld love to have one.thx
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 11:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Our pups are ready for their new homes.
They have been given DHLPP and Leptospirosis shots.
They have also been Frontline sprayed.

Upon purchase, you would receive;

- Medical/vaccination card.
- Medical/Pedigree History
- Receipt of Purchase
- E-book on German Shepherds (German Shepherd Dog: Your Happy Healthy Pet, 2nd Edition)

We love to hear from you,
Text, Call or Whatsapp 08090578057 for further enquiries.
Thank you.

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by Eveezy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hi wstinga, are u located in lagos, is the stud still available? I ve jst fallen in love with d stud u used to sire these pups. I currently have a 2 years plus female that will soon come on heat, I jst wana make arrangements down before she eventually comes on heat. Shez also a gud non roached bk gsd jst lyk ur roxy nd plzz permit me to attach her pics here. Note: she has never littered b4, I actually was nt interested in breeding initially bt am in love with dis stud nd wuld love for him to sire her pups

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ok sir, please lets communicate via whatsapp. My no. is on my signature.
Thanks.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 8:02am On Feb 03, 2015
We have had a few disappointments conceening payment of balance and pick up,after serious considerationfor the buyer's predicaments, we have decided tomake refunds and put the pups up for xale.
We have lovely 8weeks old pups from jack and roxy.

please call 080. 9057. 8057 for enquiries.
Thank you.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by arcbay(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
wstinga:
We have had a few disappointments conceening payment of balance and pick up,after serious considerationfor the buyer's predicaments, we have decided tomake refunds and put the pups up for xale.
We have lovely 8weeks old pups from jack and roxy.

please call 080. 9057. 8057 for enquiries.
Thank you.

Guy, forget all those "we" of a thing... Quit the formalty, This is NL.... Upload unedited pictures of ur dogs... This is not ur website or blog where u can afford to be formal...
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by oluomoadebayo: 3:55am On Feb 04, 2015
arcbay:

Guy, forget all those "we" of a thing... Quit the formalty, This is NL.... Upload unedited pictures of ur dogs... This is not ur website or blog where u can afford to be formal...

Everyone has is own marketing strategies and you can contact him on whatsapp and ask any question u need to ask. He is doing nothing wrong and I really like his style. It shouldn't always be the Nigerian's way.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by arcbay(m): 4:51am On Feb 04, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

Everyone has is own marketing strategies and you can contact him on whatsapp and ask any question u need to ask. He is doing nothing wrong and I really like his style. It shouldn't always be the Nigerian's way.

Yea I agree it's a nice concept, no doubt he's putting in his best... Not as if I'm interested in buying or something, I'm only protecting the rights of the public. Even a Mongrel will look good with all those graphics and picture quality, don't u think? All I ask is for him to paint a true picture of the dogs so buyers can accept them for who they are and not for what they are not... He can put up all the formalty on his website or blog, no one would bother about that cos he owns his space, This is NL!!!!
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by oluomoadebayo: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2015
arcbay:

Yea I agree it's a nice concept, no doubt he's putting in his best... Not as if I'm interested in buying or something, I'm only protecting the rights of the public. Even a Mongrel will look good with all those graphics and picture quality, don't u think? All I ask is for him to paint a true picture of the dogs so buyers can accept them for who they are and not for what they are not... He can put up all the formalty on his website or blog, no one would bother about that cos he owns his space, This is NL!!!!

I will not buy such dog without seeing him personally but I think it's healthy to spice it up like he is doing. Not always the usual "pedigree dog for sale".
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
arcbay:

I decided to get a high resolution picture of my pups and you feel bad. Please don't feel bad. It is my responsibility to provide high resolution pictures so as not to mislead any intending buyer. Tan is tan, brown is brown. You get what you see. The public is not dumb you know....
I use a high resolution camera, if you mad about it, go get yours!

1 Like

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
oluomoadebayo:

I will not buy such dog without seeing him personally but I think it's healthy to spice it up like he is doing. Not always the usual "pedigree dog for sale".

Thank you sir.
I encourage buyers to come over, see, examine pups, watch them play, eat, run around. I tell them about the characters of each pup too. I try my best as I can.
Thank you once again.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by arcbay(m): 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
wstinga:

I decided to get a high resolution picture of my pups and you feel bad. Please don't feel bad. It is my responsibility to provide high resolution pictures so as not to mislead any intending buyer. Tan is tan, brown is brown. You get what you see. The public is not dumb you know....
I use a high resolution camera, if you mad about it, go get yours!

You are getting it totally wrong here, you are missing the whole gist... Why will I get mad about the quality of your camera? What do I stand to gain in raising an unfair grudge with u? The public is not dumb no doubt, but please portray ur dogs for who they are and not what they're not... You don't have to play all formal in here to appear genuine... The site ain't yours, u can play all the tricks on ur site. Upload raw pictures of ur dogs not some editted, photshopped, podcasted pictures...
Not beefing... Just speaking for the voiceless
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
arcbay:

You are getting it totally wrong here, you are missing the whole gist... Why will I get mad about the quality of your camera? What do I stand to gain in raising an unfair grudge with u? The public is not dumb no doubt, but please portray ur dogs for who they are and not what they're not... You don't have to play all formal in here to appear genuine... The site ain't yours, u can play all the tricks on ur site. Upload raw pictures of ur dogs not some editted, photshopped, podcasted pictures...
Not beefing... Just speaking for the voiceless

Get some education.

1 Like

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by kuzee(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
wstinga:

Get some education.
seconded..hope you have made great sales bozz
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by Prodeegee(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
wstinga:

Get some education.

Nairaland oh nairaland!

Ur dogs will lookcute if they're cute, u Dnt rili need a high def cam.

Don't get itwrong, ur packaging is good.

See example of a male I soldlast weekend...

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by Prodeegee(m): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
kuzee:

seconded..hope you have made great sales bozz

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feeding Fish Feed To Dogs. Great Idea Or Another Formulated Story? / My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) / Pedigree Puppies And Dogs For Sale

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.