Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,516 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) (6473 Views)

DDR German Shepherds Puppy Request / Renaissance German Shepherds / Abused Elephant Rescued By Wildlife S.O.S. (50 Years In Captivity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by arcbay(m): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
wstinga:

Get some education.

If only you have half of what I have up there!!!
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by DidiLove1: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
arcbay:

You are getting it totally wrong here, you are missing the whole gist... Why will I get mad about the quality of your camera? What do I stand to gain in raising an unfair grudge with u? The public is not dumb no doubt, but please portray ur dogs for who they are and not what they're not... You don't have to play all formal in here to appear genuine... The site ain't yours, u can play all the tricks on ur site. Upload raw pictures of ur dogs not some editted, photshopped, podcasted pictures...
Not beefing... Just speaking for the voiceless

Please no need for this. If the voiceless you claim to speak for are not smart enough to go inspect the pups before buying then sorry is their case. The seller has adopted an advert strategy that he feels best suits the products he's offering for sale so please let him be. If he didn't post pictures it is your likes that will be running over the thread asking for pictures of dam and stud or adonbilivit! He sounds formal? Would you rather he sounds like Magpie? Abegii. He uses a high-res camera for his pictures, DEAL WITH IT!!

My advise, pay him a visit, take pictures of the pups with your OWN camera (or phone) and post them here. You will be doing your voiceless constituency a whole world of good with that.

Enough of the unnecessary over-sabi please.

1 Like

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by Prodeegee(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
DidiLove1:

Please no need for this. If the voiceless you claim to speak for are not smart enough to go inspect the pups before buying then sorry is their case. The seller has adopted an advert strategy that he feels best suits the products he's offering for sale so please let him be. If he didn't post pictures it is your likes that will be running over the thread asking for pictures of dam and stud or adonbilivit! He sounds formal? Would you rather he sounds like Magpie? Abegii. He uses a high-res camera for his pictures, DEAL WITH IT!!

My advise, pay him a visit, take pictures of the pups with your OWN camera (or phone) and post them here. You will be doing your voiceless constituency a whole world of good with that.

Actually both of you have said dsame thng. It's just d way it's tabled that's different.

Arcbay, u knw hw it goes here...all man with his opinion. The main aim na to make sales.

Op, make sales! The land is free...no rent-no omo onile.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by arcbay(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
DidiLove1:

Mr lawyer...Must you always use magpies in spotting examples? Just so you must know, magpies' dogs will look better when podcasted or edited...I don't understand why people prefer to attach sentiments in dealing with matters!!! Its the likes of you who have made OLX what they are today, they see wrongs but decide to overlook them just because of their strings with the perpetrator...Moreover, I don't remember seeking your opinion on this issue...I directed my post at wistinga, not you!!! All I did was give him a feedback on his service which every organization welcomes, if he can't deal with it, then it should be his problem, not yours and not mine!!! Please learn to talk when asked to and never to interfere into other people's issues, it'll do you a lot more good.

Please steer clear off my path!!! It's so obvious you guys are interwoven in the same deeds
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by arcbay(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
arcbay:

Mr lawyer...Must you always use magpies in spotting examples? Just so you must know, magpies' dogs will look better when podcasted or edited...I don't understand why people prefer to attach sentiments in dealing with matters!!! Its the likes of you who have made OLX what they are today, they see wrongs but decide to overlook them just because of their strings with the perpetrator...Moreover, I don't remember seeking your opinion on this issue...I directed my post at wistinga, not you!!! All I did was give him a feedback on his service which every organization welcomes, if he can't deal with it, then it should be his problem, not yours and not mine!!! Please learn to talk when asked to and never to interfere into other people's issues, it'll do you a lot more good.

Please steer clear off my path!!! It's so obvious you guys are interwoven in the same deeds
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by DidiLove1: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
arcbay:

Can you pause a moment and listen to your sorry self speak of seeking opinions. I absolutely do not remember wstinga seeking your pathetic opinion when he posted an advert to sell his pups. I make reference to Magpies cos it's clear speaking and behaving formal doesn't sit well with you so it's quite safe to assume you roll with Magpies' style of speech/writing. To mitigate any purported 'deceit' the pictures may create in weak minds like yours, the seller clearly invited anyone willing to buy a pup to come and inspect the pups. I wonder then how the talk of the shenanigans on OLX relates.

Interwoven in the same deeds? Not in this lifetime or the next dude! Go ask your friends at Paws and Claws.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by Prodeegee(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
DidiLove1:

Can you pause a moment and listen to your sorry self speak of seeking opinions. I absolutely do not remember wstinga seeking your pathetic opinion when he posted an advert to sell his pups. I make reference to Magpies cos it's clear speaking and behaving formal doesn't sit well with you so it's quite safe to assume you roll with Magpies' style of speech/writing. To mitigate any purported 'deceit' the pictures may create in weak minds like yours, the seller clearly invited anyone willing to buy a pup to come and inspect the pups. I wonder then how the talk of the shenanigans on OLX relates.

Interwoven in the same deeds? Not in this lifetime or the next dude! Go ask your friends at Paws and Claws.

Another nairaland fight!

Why don't u(didilove) respect other people's opinion and simply give yours?

You fail to realise that this is nairaland, not someone's family house, every one comes and says what he or she feels about a matter.

Oluomoadebayo tackled ds issue maturely, it didn't spool a fight.

And pls stop using magpies as an example. You're no better! We're all human and we all make mistakes.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by DidiLove1: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Prodeegee:

Another nairaland fight!

Why don't u(didilove) respect other people's opinion and simply give yours?

You fail to realise that this is nairaland, not someone's family house, every one comes and says what he or she feels about a matter.

Oluomoadebayo tackled ds issue maturely, it didn't spool a fight.

And pls stop using magpies as an example. You're no better! We're all human and we all make mistakes.

And you are?

Am sorry Mr Magpies. Accept my unreserved apologies.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by Prodeegee(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
DidiLove1:

And you are?

Am sorry Mr Magpies. Accept my unreserved apologies.

Lol, Nw I remember you.

The dude who requested for magpies' ban.

Have a nice day sir.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by DidiLove1: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
Prodeegee:

Lol, Nw I remember you.

Have a nice day sir.

Hehehehehehehehe.......

And who said i was a dude!
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by arcbay(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
DidiLove1:

I try as much as possible to stay off lowlifes and retards... So obvious you've got zero aims and no future, wouldn't wanna be associated with ur class... I'll be acting ur kind if I give anymore replies to ur further posts... Been keeping tabs on all ur posts and comments, one advice for you, GO GET A LIFE and stop trying to trample on people who have worked so hard to build theirs....

Now I'm done with you...
NOW Watch!!! The jobless freak is gonna quote me again

1 Like

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by arcbay(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
Prodeegee:

Lol, Nw I remember you.

Have a nice day sir.

Yea the same person that called for the ban of a fellow NLder without cause .... Attitude speaks louder than smoke
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by DidiLove1: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
@arcbay....kai! If only your mother had that abortion....smh
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by Prodeegee(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
arcbay:

Yea the same person that called for the ban of a fellow NLder without cause .... Attitude speaks louder than smoke

Lol...U see say me sef don shift. I'm used to Nlers, it's Nt new to me.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by arcbay(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Thot as much!!!

A wise man once told me... "bowing to a dwarf doesn't make the dwarf any taller, it's only a show of maturity and humility"... So Mr didilove or whichever the case is.... I'm sorry OK... I saw a wrong and I spotted it out, I'm sorry if it hurts... That won't stop me from being myself nor from standing for what is right... I'm sorry OK, can we kick off this grudge... I have an aim, I wouldn't want NL turning into OLX, so would advice we all be as plain as possible... One love mate, I sign out
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by DidiLove1: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aaaawwwww @arcbay.......but i have serious doubts about wise men wasting words on you though. It's miss didlove1 and what actually hurts are my fingers from all this typing to put your sorry self in your place. Now move on kid, i got two hungry dogs to feed.
Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by arcbay(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hahaha.... I made my point though...

1 Like

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by Magpies(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
aww, hav been observing jst naw i saw miss didilove,buh y wuld a lady be so mean 2 me,requesting 4 my ban lyk if i stole her bf anyway am jst a thrill seeker.stay kul y'all

1 Like

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Our amazing cute Puppies are still available.
Vaccinated and dewormed with HUGE appetite.
Call or whatsapp 08090578057

Re: H.O.S (House Of Shepherds) by wstinga(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Inspection is key to obtaining a good choice of puppy which suits your lifestyle.
From my observation pups fall into;

#The active, nosy playful
#The low energy reserved
#The shy timid
#The active 'no-nonsense'
#The 'I don't give a hoot'

Choosing a pup that fits your lifestyle goes beyond the puppy behaviours. Moulding the puppy into a balanced adult is continuous and a lifelong commitment which thrives on positive reinforcement, firm corrections, establishment of pack order and active socialization.

It is not as easy as it seems.
Goodluck to you on your life long commitment to your dog.

Shower that dog with love.
Love heals.
Love begat loyalty.
Love does amazing to you & your pet's relationship.

In all,love is all that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feeding Fish Feed To Dogs. Great Idea Or Another Formulated Story? / My GSD Is Aggressive Towards Me (Smart has died!!!) / Pedigree Puppies And Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.