Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

To Seun And Mod, - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To Seun And Mod, (1381 Views)

Deleted post since Seun and the moderators refused to respond to a legit concern / Who Knw Nairaland Simple Machine Forum Themes And Mod / Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

To Seun And Mod, by totomod(f): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
@Seun and Mod, you need to bring back my post, because you have not Spelt out the purnishment for disobeying rule number 10 of Nairaland. Taking down my post because a fellow nairaland is unhappy about it, is trampling on my right also.
Why not take down the reply that violated the rule number 10 instead of the whole post.

Beside the unhappy nairalander @soldierdollar went against rule number 2. So what is his punishment?
Re: To Seun And Mod, by nzeaji(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Seconded angry angry
Re: To Seun And Mod, by soldierdollar(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
totomod:
@Seun and Mod, you need to bring back my post, because you have not Spelt out the purnishment for disobeying rule number 10 of Nairaland. Taking down my post because a fellow nairaland is unhappy about it, is trampling on my right also.
Why not take down the reply that violated the rule number 10 instead of the whole post.

Beside the unhappy nairalander @soldierdollar went against rule number 2. So what is his punishment?

A fly that refuses to hear, follows the corpse to the grave tongue

You are becoming a nuisance to nairaland, don't you think so? undecided I never broke any rules and you know it. You want me to be punished? will that make you happy?? grin

I just followed rule number 13 and the mods acted promptly.

Like asking a thief who stole a car to return it to the owner instead of having him punished. shocked
Re: To Seun And Mod, by totomod(f): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
soldierdollar:

A fly that refuses to hear, follows the corpse to the grave tongue

You are becoming a nuisance to nairaland, don't you think so? undecided I never broke any rules and you know it. You want me to be punished? will that make you happy?? grin

I just followed rule number 13 and the mods acted promptly.

Like asking a thief who stole a car to return it to the owner instead of having him punished. shocked
I can see you are very happy, and this is because Seun and Mod are backing you up, you broke rule number 2 and they know it.
well on your posts, you are a moral dk head but your profile pic speaks differently about you and says what you really are a 'hypocrite' (see pics)
I am a webmaster and i have every right like every one of you, except Seun and Mod will make it clear that Adult webmasters are not welcome on Nairaland, Before i will keep off.

#bringback my post 'Mod': Why Is There No Land On Nairaland For Adult Content Webmasters
Re: To Seun And Mod, by cbrass(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
There is one thing you are not getting here. This Place is not a section to advertise your sites but a Place ask for coding help or to ask for reviews and web jobs. But from what I see you are doing is trying to draw attention to your website.you haven't told us what is wrong with the site neither have you asked for a review. So am?
Re: To Seun And Mod, by totomod(f): 1:27am On Dec 27, 2014
cbrass:
There is one thing you are not getting here. This Place is not a section to advertise your sites but a Place ask for coding help or to ask for reviews and web jobs. But from what I see you are doing is trying to draw attention to your website.you haven't told us what is wrong with the site neither have you asked for a review. So am?
Initially I made a post just as other webmasters have been doing on nairaland, but it was taken down. That made me complain on this current post that has just been taken down. All because some morally just Narialander n mod are unhappy with my kind of business.
I am not new to nairaland, I have been on Nairaland since 2007, so I know my right, except if they just want to deny me of it.

1 Like

Re: To Seun And Mod, by soldierdollar(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2014
totomod:

I can see you are very happy, and this is because Seun and Mod are backing you up, you broke rule number 2 and they know it.
well on your posts, you are a moral dk head but your profile pic speaks differently about you and says what you really are a 'hypocrite' (see pics)
I am a webmaster and i have every right like every one of you, except Seun and Mod will make it clear that Adult webmasters are not welcome on Nairaland, Before i will keep off.

#bringback my post 'Mod': Why Is There No Land On Nairaland For Adult Content Webmasters

Rule number 2 says :

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

If you're an adult and wise enough, you will see I never broke the rule .
Show me my post that abused, bullied , deliberately insulted/provoked you , fought or wished harm to you and I will tender the necessary apologies .

Well, I can see you are determined in breaking Nairaland rules as you have continued to flout rule number 10 ; exposing my picture WITHOUT MY CONSENT by posting a link to my picture . This your continuous rule breaking is not an act of ignorance , but a deliberate mischief uncommon of an old member of this forum .

You also broke rule number 15 by trying to get around a censored word ...
you are a moral dk head
It is very glaring that you broke the rule .

but your profile pic speaks differently about you and says what you really are a 'hypocrite

My profile picture suggests I am immoral ? Hahahaha . Let me laugh this over a hot tea cheesy
Re: To Seun And Mod, by totomod(f): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
I can see you are having the best time of your life, but i want you to know that your post was insulting to me and to my kind of business. Anyone that has read your post on that topic, will definitely know you broke rule number 2.

Well am not surprise, Nairaland Mods are unfair and have been looking for a ways to pull down that post, so they have gotten the opportunity and wont consider rule number 2 broken in this case. If it was a topic not related to adult webmaster, probably they would have not taken sides.

You also broke rule number 15 by trying to get around a censored word
You make me laugh, if you look around Nairaland and even on the webmaster section you will definitely know that this rule is always been broken on a daily basis and the Mods has never taken such post down.

As for you @ soldierdollar, it is not over, have that in mind. Adult content is not for everyone, just as your moral view is not for everyone, i will continue my adult webmaster business till the very end. Neither you, you types, Nairaland or even the mod can stop me. it is my business and my path so stop the preaching.

And for other webmasters, that are interested in Adult webmaster business, there is a section for you now on toto gist, come and i will help you out on how to start your own adult site in Nigeria.
Re: To Seun And Mod, by soldierdollar(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
totomod:
I can see you are having the best time of your life, but i want you to know that your post was insulting to me and to my kind of business. Anyone that has read your post on that topic, will definitely know you broke rule number 2.

Well am not surprise, Nairaland Mods are unfair and have been looking for a ways to pull down that post, so they have gotten the opportunity and wont consider rule number 2 broken in this case. If it was a topic not related to adult webmaster, probably they would have not taken sides.

You make me laugh, if you look around Nairaland and even on the webmaster section you will definitely know that this rule is always been broken on a daily basis and the Mods has never taken such post down.

As for you @ soldierdollar, it is not over, have that in mind. Adult content is not for everyone, just as your moral view is not for everyone, i will continue my adult webmaster business till the very end. Neither you, you types, Nairaland or even the mod can stop me. it is my business and my path so stop the preaching.

And for other webmasters, that are interested in Adult webmaster business, there is a section for you now on toto gist, come and i will help you out on how to start your own adult site in Nigeria.

ou make me laugh, if you look around Nairaland and even on the webmaster section you will definitely know that this rule is always been broken on a daily basis and the Mods has never taken such post down.

So you break rules simply because the society , or in this case , Nairaland does little about it ?

Because mummy doesn't beat Obi when he steals meat from the pot does not mean you should go and steal . ... You're always like " everyone does it , why should mine be different "

Keep your business . maybe the devil will come and help you to propagate the evil plans he has in stock for our generation.
Re: To Seun And Mod, by totomod(f): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
soldierdollar:

Keep your business . maybe the devil will come and help you to propagate the evil plans he has in stock for our generation.

lol grin
Re: To Seun And Mod, by soldierdollar(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
totomod:

lol grin

Mod go still help this one ? cheesy
Re: To Seun And Mod, by cbrass(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
totomod:

OK dhtm18 and some other shy masters here would want some tutorials from you about creating a site like that.which language should they use and How do they get girls to shoot for them grin
Re: To Seun And Mod, by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
^^^^If i had my way, i shall cut out your tongue, shoot the tongue and the shoot you. What do you mean by all that? I am a God-fearing mothafockar mind you! (but that does not mean i f u ck mothers)
Re: To Seun And Mod, by cbrass(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
dhtml18:
^^^^If i had my way, i shall cut out your tongue, shoot the tongue and the shoot you. What do you mean by all that? I am a God-fearing mothafockar mind you! (but that does not mean i f u ck mothers)

Chaii grin
Re: To Seun And Mod, by adewasco2k(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
you dont have to open a thread, you can Mail SuperMods

(1)

Namecheap Review 2018 / What Is Happeningto Qservers(sites Suspended Without Notice) / Exchange Alertpay Paypal To Liberty Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.