Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? (735 Views)

How To Report A Blog That Stole Your Content / How To Contact A Human On Facebook And Report A Login Problem / To Seun And Mod, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? by Bluekite: 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
Please i saw a website that stole some of my infors and post as if they own it, how do i report them please and get it taken down, anyone please help me out on this, thank you
Re: Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? by MrGlobe(m): 8:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
just notify them. post the site here and stolen info so we can tell you what yo do.
Re: Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? by Bluekite: 8:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
It is just confidencial, i do not feel confortable posting it here, i just want how to report the site
Re: Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? by MrGlobe(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
well I dont think there is any where you can report them if based in nigeria, like I said, notify them to pull it down or take them to court.
Re: Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? by Bluekite: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Am not base in nigeria, so the website is not too
Re: Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? by Bluekite: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2012
Anyone please
Re: Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? by Excelboi(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2012
Since you can't post the site details here so you can be advised what to do, then. I guess our advise to is confidential... Do a whois look-up on ur own and report it to the host...
Re: Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? by vowiski(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
@op, Find something better to do with your life..
Re: Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? by DualCore1: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
Bluekite: It is just confidencial, i do not feel confortable posting it here, i just want how to report the site
This makes no sense.
Anything on the internet that doesn't require authenticated access is in a declassified state. Come out clean.
Re: Please Seun And Others, How Do I Report A Website? by vowiski(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
dual core, sop?

(1) (Reply)

Naija's 1st Dedicated Programming And Wap/web Masters Forum / Please Which Of This 2 Sites Look More Better??????? Urgent. / Another Little CSS Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.