Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Aso Rock Villa In Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Villa In Pics (18615 Views)

Truth About The Planned Demolition Of Gbagyi-Villa, In Kaduna Pics / Buhari With Christine Lagarde At Aso Rock Villa + Details Of What Was Discussed / Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Juliaann:
Keep on dreaming OK after all its free of chargegrin
Skype me
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by knockturnal(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Great picx. Only those that are chosen by destiny will Inhabit it. It is not by force, lies or deceit!

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by CSTR: 12:05am On Dec 27, 2014
knockturnal:
Great picx. Only those that are chosen by destiny will Inhabit it. It is not by force, lies or deceit!
True.
Aso-rock has a way of choosing its lanlord.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by 100Cents: 12:29am On Dec 27, 2014
ROSSIKE:
OP stop posting the green domed National Assembly building as ''Aso Rock Villa''.

I can't believe the level of ignorance on this forum. That you actually have supposedly educated Nigerians who have no idea what their National Assembly building looks like.

The guy never reach Abuja dey post rubbish.

Aso rock Villa is a secret building covered by so much foliage/ forest. I have not seen a picture of its architecture anywhere..

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by ROYALD(m): 12:34am On Dec 27, 2014
h
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by DukeNija(m): 2:15am On Dec 27, 2014
eighTHREAD:
the house one section of the country has never controlled.

And one fool is having sleepless nights, moodswings and erections about it ?!?!?
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:41am On Dec 27, 2014
100Cents:

The guy never reach Abuja dey post rubbish.

Aso rock Villa is a secret building covered by so much foliage/ forest. I have not seen a picture of its architecture anywhere..
Then where is this?
Is it Utuoke?

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by 100Cents: 6:30am On Dec 27, 2014
EverestdeBliu:

Then where is this?
Is it Utuoke?

Outdoors is what I am referring to.

Stop feigning ignorance. Someone here is posting National assembly as if we are kids.

You dey fu..ck up o.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:44am On Dec 27, 2014
100Cents:

Outdoors is what I am referring to.

Stop feigning ignorance. Someone here is posting National assembly as if we are kids.

You dey fu..ck up o.
Talking about 'outdoor',here...or is here also not Aso rock?

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by ZACHIE: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2014
From the first picture is GEJ saying he is God?

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by ROYALD(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2014
hi
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by Adminisher: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2014
lilbazy:
Mehnnn,magnificient,too bad buhari 'll never get to enter it.even if he wanna pay gej a courtesy visit,he 'll be entertained outside!!!

Buhari was head of state with more powers when clueless was still shuffling his down syndrome ass... walking up and down portharcourt looking for work. Buhari's boys have lived in Aso Rock namely IBB and Abacha.
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by emmanuel4758(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2014
ZACHIE:
From the first picture is GEJ saying he is God?
guy that place na eagle square nah
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by adamskutty(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
I am yet to see your reply to my mail...

btw: There is vacancy in Aso Rock
u are going after a man grin ?
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by ZACHIE: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2014
emmanuel4758:
guy that place na eagle square nah

Nah Nah, that is not Eagle Square.
The first picture came from African Championship and it certainly from Aso Rock parlour, only without Ogogoro in the open.
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2014
adamskutty:
u are going after a man grin ?
lols!!! Really? undecided
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by Acidosis(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
The National assembly should be destroyed and re-built from scratch. These northern people are really funny.
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Acidosis:
The National assembly should be destroyed and re-built from scratch. These northern people are really funny.
Lol...cos of d dome?,it look like a mosque ryt?
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by Samzzy94(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
bishopoliver:
This GEJ just lacks swag, what's with the bowler hat INSIDE his lounge? Haba na...

I swear, u took that from my mouth
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by BlackSEER(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
eighTHREAD:
the house one section of the country has never controlled.

And that section of the country has the lowest poverty rate in the country.they control the economy.It is only slaves and cowards that will support the cattle rearer. we know the slaves anyway
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by kay29000(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Aso rock presidential Villa is the Nigeria presidential complex which houses the residence and office of the Nigeria president.It is variously called Aso Rock,the Villa,Aso villa or State house.
The Aso Villa is located in the three arms zone in the Central Business District Abuja. The National Assemby complex and the supreme court are also located in the three Arms zone.
Aso Rock was built in 1991,when the capital of Nigeria was moved from Lagos to Abuja.
Sited on the valley of the geographical feature 'Aso Rock'. The villa is named after this geographical outcrop,Aso rock.
Since 1991,Aso Villa has had the following occupants; Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Olusegun Obasanjo, Umaru Yar'adua and the incumbent president of Nigeria,Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

And it is about to be the Buhari's home.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by kay29000(m): 10:51pm On May 28, 2015
shortgun:
The house that Buhari will never live in.
GEJ till 2019.

Hahaha! See your life.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by dustmalik: 11:11pm On May 28, 2015
To all those who said Buhari would never live there, see una lives. Ntooor

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by Canme4u(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2015
Sylvarresta:
I see the reason why mr clueless no wan leave, cum next year na Buhari and Osinbajo go de there by God's grace

^^^^ This prayer has been answered.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by Andromalius: 12:37am On May 29, 2015
eaglechild:
A place Buhari will NEVER occupy cry cry cry cry

seunlayi:
Buhari and co liars, see where you can't get to next year
lilbazy:
Mehnnn,magnificient,too bad buhari 'll never get to enter it.even if he wanna pay gej a courtesy visit,he 'll be entertained outside!!!
Juliaann:
It has been signed that GEJ will occupy that seat till 2019 so there is nothing like God grace here because buhari will never smell aso rock come 2015

ROFL, How stupid are these band of fools feeling right now undecided

barcanista:
Thanks OP... That will be the official office and residence of Muhammadu Buhari from May 29, 2015

Hey at least this one got it right.......until he didn't anymore LOl.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by amuniiopz(m): 1:27am On May 29, 2015
shortgun:
The house that Buhari will never live in. GEJ till 2019.
did you rili said this....foool

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by olasmith10(m): 1:38am On May 29, 2015
shortgun:
The house that Buhari will never live in. GEJ till 2019.

u are so short sighted...Think outside d box.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by Rexnegro(m): 2:15am On May 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Splendor!... But not an architectural masterpiece though
Exactly...I expected to see structures that will wow me . It just look like a normal billionaire house.
Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by Ilekeh(f): 2:20am On May 29, 2015
eaglechild:

Are you still alive?

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by pedel: 2:40am On May 29, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks OP... That will be the official office and residence of Muhammadu Buhari from May 29, 2015
You must have being a prophet to have said this. This was an accurate prediction. I hope you still hear from God!

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by kahal29: 4:53am On May 29, 2015
lilbazy:

At last Buhari has entered it. That's life for you. No condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Villa In Pics by Rawani: 4:57am On May 29, 2015
shortgun:
The house that Buhari will never live in.
GEJ till 2019.

eaglechild:

Truth24:
So na dis fine place dat old retard dey vie for since 2003? He shall only inherit it in his dreams.... whether na pastor abi na mallam be him VP, I don't care.....He wan rule like dat frogged face obj as a military and as a civilian, e no go happen...

knockturnal:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Summons CBN Governor Over Naira Depreciation / Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo / 2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.