Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

|**|Nl-King-Of-Poet-[Quarter-Finals]|Jigsawkillah Vs Iceskidd|**| - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / |**|Nl-King-Of-Poet-[Quarter-Finals]|Jigsawkillah Vs Iceskidd|**| (649 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney[Quarter Finals] - Jigsawkillah Vs Kinglahkay / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / King Of Poet Quarter-finals Giyazz Vs Darkrebel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

|**|Nl-King-Of-Poet-[Quarter-Finals]|Jigsawkillah Vs Iceskidd|**| by Guykhena(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
[size=13pt]Jigsawkillah Vs Iceskidd(sokrates) [/size]

Title:I Shouldn't Be Alive.

Description: Its based on an experience or a close encounter with death in which it seemed all hope is lost and you already saw yourself as a goner,but somehow you manage to survive the experience/situation,more like a miracle.
It could be Fiction or real(whatever works best for you).

Instruction: Your verse should be centered on the experience and how you managed to excape, you should give detailed description(I expect to see some real creativity here).
NOTE: Your Verse Shouldn't Lose That Hip-Hop touch.

Criteria

Creativity-- 2 points

Flow- - 1 point

Imagery- - 2 points

Rhyme Scheme-- 2 points

Consistency/Topic-- 4 points

Lit Elements/Metaphors-- 2 points

Vocabulary-- 2 points

Emotion

Rules (must be strictly adhered to)

- 10bars/20Lines...(It shouldn't be less)

- Deadline is Monday Dec 29th 6pm 2014

- Verses should be posted by both contestants on
or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- No dissing of opponent

- No unnecessary comments

Goodluck!
Re: |**|Nl-King-Of-Poet-[Quarter-Finals]|Jigsawkillah Vs Iceskidd|**| by Sokrates(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Scripted this shiid like 10mins ago. I almost 4got bout the brawl so don't blame me much. JigsawKillah. Oya na
Just a few years ago/
me in my niggas car, goin to and fro/
like gottoboy we were blazin, yo/
with enough car speed, to kill jensen button/
biitches in the back seat, this nigga was flirtin/
but that speed could not be controlled/
with a trailer at our front quickly i thought 'if we don't dogde it, omo na death dey come so'/
the driver turned the sterring/
unfortunately i was now facing the trailer staring/
'dang'
my whole life flashed before my eyes, i've lived badly it was glaring/
didn't even get the chace to say my best prayer/
i who claimed a vet slayer/
was i dreaming? No cause for fearing?/
no man, i was in a coma, didn't know how my family was faring/
worse part, the people who was in the car with me was fine/
even from the accident time/
dunno if it was a miracle/
it was almost cynical/
i woke the fück up and continued school.
Re: |**|Nl-King-Of-Poet-[Quarter-Finals]|Jigsawkillah Vs Iceskidd|**| by Guykhena(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Closed;
Iceskidd wins via no show. (Advances to the Semi-Finals)
Re: |**|Nl-King-Of-Poet-[Quarter-Finals]|Jigsawkillah Vs Iceskidd|**| by kr0ne(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Guykhena:
Closed;
Iceskidd wins via no show. (Advances to the Semi-Finals)
Thanks, bro!
Please also assist us with creating a thread for Limerick vs Rapacme. Let it be Wednesday. This tourney must not stop midway
Re: |**|Nl-King-Of-Poet-[Quarter-Finals]|Jigsawkillah Vs Iceskidd|**| by Guykhena(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
kr0ne:

Thanks, bro!
Please also assist us with creating a thread for Limerick vs Rapacme. Let it be Wednesday. This tourney must not stop midway

mehn,,,

,get topic from loona,I just too dey occupied this period,,,
Re: |**|Nl-King-Of-Poet-[Quarter-Finals]|Jigsawkillah Vs Iceskidd|**| by JigsawKillah(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sorry for the no show
Had a problme with my sub

(1) (Reply)

Lets Do Rap Tackle, Who Is Ready? Drop Yours Now / Record A Song For #10,000 Or Voice On Any Beat For #7000 With Free Promotion / Fele Sneh- No Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.