Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos (983 Views)

How To Be A Successful Web-developer / Be A Web Developer On Nairaland / Free Web Training In Lekki Ajah Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos by ireke(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
I need a web developer on the VI/Ikoyi/Lekki/Ajah axis to correct some issues on my website. These problems have really slowed down my efforts to launch out. It's important for the developer to be on the Island because I will need some minutes of face to face engagements with him to show/explain the problems to be corrected. he

Please respond via pm if you are available within the area.

Update (31/12/2014): The issue has been resolved. Thanks
Re: I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos by cbrass(m): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Well I don't really think face to face talk is so necessary. Just upload the files on a subdomain and give him the link to check it out then explain what you want the site to do that the site isn't doing that's all. That will even be faster and convenient
Re: I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos by ireke(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2014
cbrass:
Well I don't really think face to face talk is so necessary. Just upload the files on a subdomain and give him the link to check it out then explain what you want the site to do that the site isn't doing that's all. That will even be faster and convenient

I am being slowed down by folks that would not act in a timely manner. I believe I just have a couple of things to sort out and they could be resolved in matter of minutes and I can pay the person on the spot and move on.
Re: I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos by cbrass(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2014
ireke:

I am being slowed down by folks that would not act in a timely manner. I believe I just have a couple of things to sort out and they could be resolved in matter of minutes and I can pay the person on the spot and move on.

OK then
Re: I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos by hilaryiwens05: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Wat is the website designed/developed on.....CMS/coding language
Re: I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos by dwebdesign(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2014

Mobile: 081333884165

Whatsapp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in php,MySQL,JavaScript,jQuery,css3, html5, Ajax, json
Re: I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos by AkinseteK(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
you can contact me on 08034089466 am a web developer and i work on the island as a web developer
Re: I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos by donsheddy1(m): 6:29am On Dec 28, 2014
ireke:
I need a web developer on the VI/Ikoyi/Lekki/Ajah axis to correct some issues on my website. These problems have really slowed down my efforts to launch out. It's important for the developer to be on the Island because I will need some minutes of face to face engagements with him to show/explain the problems to be corrected. he

Please respond via pm if you are available within the area.

I'm available, hit me up on 08031975415 or bbpin:2720AA04 if it'ts urgent
Re: I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos by ireke(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
I really appreciate all the responses. The assignment has been handled by a gentleman from this forum.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Simple To Many But, Defficult For Me, Webmaster Help. / Does Naijaloaded And Nairaland Work Together? / More Adsense Accounts Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.