Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Sheik Gumi Blasts Northern Muslims; Says They Are On "Self Anihilation" Mission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi Blasts Northern Muslims; Says They Are On "Self Anihilation" Mission (2716 Views)

$9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / Ribadu, Sanusi, El-rufai And Northern Muslims Under Fire. / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi Blasts Northern Muslims; Says They Are On "Self Anihilation" Mission by HzRF(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is nothing but fact
Their leaders have been banking on there ignorance of Western education and their strong affinity for their religion to conquer votes and support for their self benefits

Why on earth must u reject polio vaccination and Western education
Saudi Arabia, Kuwait. Qatar. Are Muslims countries with strong Western education status nd highly religious
Qatar for example are currently developing a system (or something like that) that will help normalise their extreme temperatures when they host 2022 world cup
Economy nko
1 US Dollar equals
3.64 Qatari Rial
A family friend over their testifies to their vast educational and religious knowledge.. Christians are living peacefully over there
Saudi Arabia nko? We know how they are

North should just learn... U can have ur religion untouched and still be knowledgeable about western education... Whether they hate it or not western education is here to stay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheik Gumi Blasts Northern Muslims; Says They Are On "Self Anihilation" Mission by lekhane(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Leebeedo:

But he said the truth, u can't take that fact from him.
yes I agree, he says the truth but another truth is that he is the wrong person to be saying all those things openly, in Nigeria, there is no where politics and religion will meet because of our diversity, he should desist from talking at any opportunity given if not for anything but for his followers
Re: Sheik Gumi Blasts Northern Muslims; Says They Are On "Self Anihilation" Mission by lekhane(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
BashBB:
He iz not putting himself in the political arena...... Some people complained that no northern islamic cleric is preaching out against BokoHaram hence they are in support of it.,now someone who is not afraid is doing that you said he is putting himslef in politics.... Haba
he is doing that for sure but in my opinion he's not applying wisdom by been too direct
Re: Sheik Gumi Blasts Northern Muslims; Says They Are On "Self Anihilation" Mission by vicenteze: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
lekhane:
if you have been following Sheik Gumi from the time he wrote that neither Jonathan nor Buhari should contest, I'm sure my comment will make sense to you, the man shouldn't have put himself in the politics at all, an example is pastor Adeboye, despite the fact that he's involved, he still kept his distance, that's how it should it bro, my opinion tho
Sentiments is a deadly cancer that have eaten up some people's conscience even when the truth is shining like 12noon sun and you still blindly associates truth with sentiments...I wonder where people like you are heading to.
Re: Sheik Gumi Blasts Northern Muslims; Says They Are On "Self Anihilation" Mission by lekhane(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
vicenteze:
Sentiments is a deadly cancer that have eaten up some people's conscience even when the truth is shining like 12noon sun and you still blindly associates truth with sentiments...I wonder where people like you are heading to.
where is the sentiment here please?
Re: Sheik Gumi Blasts Northern Muslims; Says They Are On "Self Anihilation" Mission by Balyz: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
SporaD8:
its your type the amiable cleric is preaching again - "your temperament is reactionary not proactive."
Show your imam those words you type up there, am sure he will proud of you and possibly strap you will bomb vest.
kai kai kai you this little 't.w.a.t' let me warn you to stay off of things that don't concern you o, look i don't take prisoners, walahi talahi i slit throats. You have been warned! Shege dan banza kawai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: The Real Aisha Buhari Revealed... Pix Inside / An Apt Response To APC Post On Bola Tinubu's Statement / See Wat Nigerian Lawyer Dresed In His Regalia Was Spotted Doing At Roadside Buka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.