Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dearest Nigérians, Let Us Talk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dearest Nigérians, Let Us Talk (613 Views)

Let Us Talk About Former President Olusegun Obasonjo And Is Funny Habit / Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers / Buhari's Message To Nigerians This Morning: "Let Us Talk, Nigerian To Nigerian." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dearest Nigérians, Let Us Talk by Josh1000: 12:36am On Dec 27, 2014
Its Élection time again! We have to pick new leaders but before we do lets tell ourselves the truth.

President Jonathan has tried but he has not contained Terrorism and corruption! Does he really deserve a chance? I love him! He's a good man but many people have died! How many more will die? Terrorism has handicapped us. A problem that couldnt be solved for 6 years do we really think four years can solve it?
We wanted our girls back? were they brought back?
Its sad. Nigérians lets talk to ourselves! Rise above sentiments!

Corruption has infiltrated Jonathan's government! Where is thé missing 20 Billion dollars?
Wikipedia calls our dear Minister--Okonjo Iweala a world renowned Economist! Oh she could have been thé President of World Bank but corruption in Nigeria outsmarted hér! wow! She cant tracé it?
Lets talk to ourselves

Rise Above Sentiments and vote for Change.
Let me conclude by Quoting President Jonathan---Nigeria is nobodys Property but For Nigérians

I hope God's choice Prevails
Nigérians Lets Think
Re: Dearest Nigérians, Let Us Talk by OKDnigeria: 1:09am On Dec 27, 2014
I dont think anybody will say that Jonathan is the best person to be the president of Nigeria at this time.
but when the other option is Buhari, then there is really no other option.

3 Likes

Re: Dearest Nigérians, Let Us Talk by Psylas(m): 3:19am On Dec 27, 2014
Our only problem is corruption,

1 Like

Re: Dearest Nigérians, Let Us Talk by FastShipping: 3:26am On Dec 27, 2014
OKDnigeria:
I dont think anybody will say that Jonathan is the best person to be the president of Nigeria at this time.
but when the other option is Buhari, then there is really no other option.

Have you gone through your past posts? Stop lying and deceiving yourself. Your mind was made up long time ago to vote for Jonathan even if your daddy was contesting this February 14 election. Don't come here and make it look like you would have voted for someone else if there was someone else contesting. Why don't you vote for other candidates who are also vying for presidency? By the way, APGA has a candidate and few other parties do too.
Re: Dearest Nigérians, Let Us Talk by scribble: 3:47am On Dec 27, 2014
Jonathan is still working

Let's give him more time

Buhari is almost 80

He should stay in his country home with his grandkids
Re: Dearest Nigérians, Let Us Talk by FastShipping: 3:55am On Dec 27, 2014
scribble:
Jonathan is still working

Let's give him more time

Buhari is almost 80

He should stay in his country home with his grandkids

The lies that some of you spread is what I don't really understand. Where did you get Buhari's age to be 80? He just turned 72 for God sake! Some of you just spread falsehood and the uneducated fall for the nonsense. PM of India is 84. Mugabe is 89 or so. Paul Biya (GEJ mentor) is in his 70s. Mandela was almost 74 when he became president of South Africa. Sirleaf is in her 70s. Zuma is in his 70s. President of Uruguay is in his 80s and many other world leaders are in their 70s or 80s and doing great thing for their countries. All of these men I listed are doing well in their countries. What has GEJ who is in his 50s done positively in common man's lives?

Back to Jonathan..... Jonathan has been there two years as Acting President and about four years as full time President. If for the total of about six years that he's been there and this is all he has to offer so far, then I have to say he has failed miserably and must leave for someone else.

In his own words, "if after four years I can't solve the problem of electricity, curb corruption and insecurity, then I don't deserve to be president. Four years should be enough for a president to make an impact" - GEJ, Feb; 2011.

"The issue of public asset declaration is a matter of personal principle," he said. "That is the way I see it, and I don't give a damn about it, even if you criticise me from heaven,"

Explaining at another presidential media chat in May 2014 on how his administration was tackling corruption, he said: "Over 70 percent of what are called corruption [cases], even by EFCC [Economic and Financial Crimes Commission] and other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but common stealing."

Those are words from GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Dearest Nigérians, Let Us Talk by Orunto: 4:57am On Dec 27, 2014
Its Élection time again! You are right. Just like the US gave Obama a second chance so Nigeria ought not deprive GEJ a second chance.
President Jonathan has done very well to contain Terrorism that has been wickedly hoisted on his administration by EURO-ARAB-CIA eccentrics and the greed and corruption of Nigerians! As soon as GEJ is reelected next year, everyone will feel possitive improvement in his administration. Bokoharam will crumble. Corruption will reduce. Nigerian good life will come again and we shall all be politikking happily towards 2019 and beyond. He really deserves second chance. Buhari no way. The name gives me nightmare and constantly reminds me of bokoharam, dictatorship, corruption, tribalism and ruination. Let Buhari prove first that he is trully a Nigerian.
Re: Dearest Nigérians, Let Us Talk by Josh1000: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2014
I think we need a change

(1) (Reply)

APC Call Up Obasanjo To Be Their Helmsman / Lamido: Buhari's Cohabitation With Corrupt Men Blatant Contradiction / How Obasanjo’s Report Indicted Buhari in 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.