Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers (3074 Views)

Patience Jonathan: My Mother Owns Money In The Slush Funds Accounts / Exposed! My Fellow Igbo Man Claiming SS / An Igbo Friend Of Mine Unfriend His Fellow Igbo Guy Cos Of Biafra Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by Eziachi: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
I warned, screamed, cajoled and shouted myself to sleep and resignation. I hate to say it that I told you so. I told that Buhari 2015 can beat Jonathan. Your response was always GEJ till something.
I warned about putting your eggs into one basket.
I warned against playing emotional politics over what is not yours.
I warned against taking pain killers for another man's headache.
You rejected the potentials of a possible Christopher Ngige or Uche Onyeaguocha as Senate Presidents for Jonathan's failed presidential bid. I do hope it works out well.
Bye for now. Eziachi

28 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by Jarus(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
The thing wey Pa Eziachi dey see sitting, his "GEJtillsomething" grandchildren no dey see standing.

21 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by theV0ice: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Elder Eziachi, candid as always. welcome back. So nice to read you again grin

I'm your witness bro........you sounded more than enough warnings.....in fact too much.

This election has shown us there's now something called people power which relies on numbers. If you don't have the numbers, you can't win and gej simply refused to listen he was loosing numbers faster than could be remedied.

I just pray the peace and acceptance of the times we are in now will be sustained.

7 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by MalcoImX: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
The philosopher contemplates, sees far and knows what it contains. The materialist is rooted in the here and now, and is concerned with the immediate. Vernon Howard was right about the average man:: "Take away sex, food and money and he doesn't know what to do with himself."

6 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by DesChyko: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
I was an avid supporter of GEJ till 2019 days back, but it's all in the past now.
Hell!! I didn't even step out of my door on Saturday, likewise millions of the Igbofolk nationwide.
That goes a long way to tell you how seriously we take these things you were 'dishing out heavy warnings' about.

Well, I didn't lose my job, my bank account didn't drop a kobo and I didn't lose a family member for supporting GEJ.. So, what were your warnings all about?

2 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by ypeace: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Eziachi:
I warned, screamed, cajoled and shouted myself to sleep and resignation. I hate to say it that I told you so. I told that Buhari 2015 can beat Jonathan. Your response was always GEJ till something.
You rejected the potentials of a possible Christopher Ngige or Uche Onyeaguocha as Senate Presidents for Jonathan's failed presidential bid. I do hope it works out well.
Bye for now. Eziachi
pa, its has been a while o. I have really missed your analysis. Hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by nwaanambra1(m): 1:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Eziachi:
[size=18pt]I warned about putting your eggs into one basket.
You rejected the potentials of a possible Christopher Ngige or Uche Onyeaguocha as Senate Presidents for Jonathan's failed presidential bid.[/size] I do hope it works out well.
Bye for now. Eziachi

SIR I SOUNDED THE SAME WARNING TO THESE USELESS SET OF IGBO YOUTHS - AND THEY INSULTED ME TO KINGDOM COME! angry angry

NOW WE HAVE BECOME AN ALL ROUND LOSERS! AND THE FUKTARDS STILL COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH US LOOSING OUR ENTITLEMENT TO ANOTHER ETHNIC GROUPS BECAUSE OF OUR STVPIDITY IN SUPPORTING A MAN WHOSE TRIBE MADE SURE WE LOST THE CIVIL WAR! A TRIBE THAT NEVER HIDE THEIR HATE FOR THE IGBOS! A TRIBE THAT SO HATE US THAT THEIR SON, DESPITE THE MASSIVE SUPPORT GIVING TO HIM BY MY FOOLISH IGBO BROTHERS COULDN'T EVEN BUILD US A BRIDGE THAT COST LESS THAN US$2BILLION!

THE LOSE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT SEAT IS SOOOOO PAINFUL TO ME PERSONALLY!

I HONESTLY STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE IGBO NATION - WE USE TO BE SMART, SHARP AND VERY CUNNING BACK IN THE DAYS - NOW THAT WE HAVE LOTS OF GRADUATES THAT WE ARE EXPECTED TO BE EVEN MORE SMARTER, WE ARE BECOMING DUMB!! cry cry

14 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by nwaanambra1(m): 1:35am On Apr 02, 2015
DesChyko:
I was an avid supporter of GEJ till 2019 days back, but it's all in the past now.
Hell!! I didn't even step out of my door on Saturday, likewise millions of the Igbofolk nationwide.
That goes a long way to tell you how seriously we take these things you were 'dishing out heavy warnings' about.

[s]Well, I didn't lose my job, my bank account didn't drop a kobo and I didn't lose a family member for supporting GEJ.. So, what were your warnings all about?[/s]

MEN YOU ARE SO VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDD AND DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB angry angry angry angry

PLSSS GO BACK AND RE-READ YOUR POST AND SEE HOW SO VERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUPPPIDDDDDD YOU ARE!!!! angry angry angry

BLOODYYY STUUUUUUPID NAIVEEEE FOOOOLLL! WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO US WILL SOON CLEAR IN YOUR EYES THEN YOU WILL START BLAMING THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS WHO UNDERSTOOD THE "IMPORTANCE OF POLITICAL RELEVANCE" FOR YOUR SELF INFLICTED PROBLEMS! angry angry

14 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by CyberWolf: 1:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Cut us this crap angry angry...Igbos don't depend on government for our daily bread. The north that has been ruling Nigeria since time immemorial, are their life better than Igbos?...You people are just plain silly and daft. The north has the highest level of poverty,illiteracy, disease, etc..What does that tell you?...The more you keep marginalizing the Igbos, the more we keep on moving higher than the North and there is nothing they can do about it...Nonsense angry angry angry..

12 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by vislabraye(m): 2:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Eziachi:
Bye for now. Eziachi

The Igbos followed their conviction. You see, the problem here is the tribalism and the born to rule mentality of the North.
When Gej won a free election in 2011, do you know how many people died? Buhari even incited violence by his speech.
When you consider the politics in Nigeria, there is no way you won't think like the Igbos. However, I'm not absolving GEJ of any blame. But if Nigeria had been practising true democracy right from time, no one would have problem with it.

3 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 02, 2015
How do I phrase this succinctly...

"I hate to say it that I told you so. I told that Buhari 2015 can beat Jonathan. Your response was always GEJ till something."

1) You should understand that GEJ supporters knew this; that GEJ would probably lose. It didn't change their mind though...

"I warned about putting your eggs into one basket."

2) I feel this 'eggs in one basket' idea comes from a mindset that sees elevation into political power, position, or appointment as an ends, rather than as a means. Having this mindset, I believe, is the worst thing for citizens of a democratic country.

"I warned against playing emotional politics over what is not yours."

3) I find this to be ludicrous if by 'what is not ours,' you mean the presidency or victory. The presidency belongs to the man who is most deserving of it, and everyone chips in their vote to decide which man/woman that is (emotional politics). So your statement seems like you warned people that they did not have the right to make their decision.

"I warned against taking pain killers for another man's headache."

4) I would like to think that people tend to do this when they feel their decisions are worth it, or when a leader is deserving of their efforts.

"You rejected the potentials of a possible Christopher Ngige or Uche Onyeaguocha as Senate Presidents for Jonathan's failed presidential bid."

5) See past the sentimentality of having 'one of my own,' in power and embrace the liberation of wishing the victory of the best candidate.
This statement seems like you're telling a people that in order to have 'one of their own,' in power they should have voted for a leader they do (until proved otherwise) not believe in. Because that is what this election was for the the people you're addressing; one between choosing a leader they do not believe in, or the next best choice.

"I do hope it works out well."
I too smiley

6 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by raumdeuter: 2:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Pa Eziachi

Pls come here more often
Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by birdman(m): 2:59am On Apr 02, 2015
I believe that at the very least, the Ngige/Okorocha/Amaechi axis has earned its stripes as a power broker. I would not be surprised to see their 'boys' getting into the upcoming government. I think OP is still living in the past. I truly believe that the next crop of folks want Nigeria to work. Leaving out any group of people would be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by Qelvin(m): 3:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Seems Igbos are the trending topic of the week, or flavour of this new administration...

3 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by Observant: 3:35am On Apr 02, 2015
Qelvin:
Seems Igbos are the trending topic of the week, or flavour of this new administration...

The thing tire me o.
we also forget the the North also played the same gamble.

Free the igbos, mistakes are meant to be learnt from.

3 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by adconline(m): 3:35am On Apr 02, 2015
U
Eziachi:
Bye for now. Eziachi
Enough of this Igbo bashing! It's called choice! Igbos had been with winning party, PDP since 1999- 16yrs. Yorubas were with PDP during OBJ's term-2003-07-4yrs;core northerners were with PDP for 10yrs-(1999-2009)ObJ & Yar'dua. Did these tribes become traitors? Nope! Did they lose out? Nope. Igbos will be fine!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by M17: 4:03am On Apr 02, 2015
THIS BASTARD NIGERIAN STILL BRAGGING ?

WAIT YOU WILL EAT SAND SAND /

ARE YOU WAITING FOR CHANGE ? YOU WILL SURELY BE DISAPPOINTED ,YOU WILL SING ANOTHER CHANGE DOWN THE ROAD

WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN MAGGOTS . YOU WILL SING ANOTHER CHANGE THIS TIME IN YOUR COUNTRY AREWAODUA REPUBLIC

WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR LORD TO STABILIZE GLOBAL OIL MARKET grin
Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by judiciarypalava: 4:43am On Apr 02, 2015
CyberWolf:
Cut us this crap angry angry...Igbos don't depend on government for our daily bread. The north that has been ruling Nigeria since time immemorial, are their life better than Igbos?...You people are just plain silly and daft. The north has the highest level of poverty,illiteracy, disease, etc..What does that tell you?...The more you keep marginalizing the Igbos, the more we keep on moving higher than the North an their is nothing they can do about it...Nonsense angry angry angry..

Don't mind the Igbo Nathaniel's that reasons from the anus.
PROUDLY IGBO and that's what l will remain. Please any Igbo person in Lagos should be encouraged, keep up the good fight. Am loving our oneness now, GEJ's defeat is bringing us together. Don't be deterred. The time of selling our conscience to personal interest is over. Whether they give us senate president or not, Obianor is working, lhedioha will work, Ugwuanyi will work etc. That is what we need, once our governors are working we do not need ministerial appointments that have portfolios, some times no funds to work with. Fashola did all he did to the Igbos in Lagos and what happened. Define your stand don't play pranks all in the name of politics. Keep working hard and keep demanding for nets instead of fish. That is what we are known for. Time to really re-strategize. Is it not the Yorubas? They will regret aligning with the Hausas in no distant time. An Hausa muslim man is always a fanatic when it comes to fight between an Hausa and a non tribe. It's only the christian Hausas that can show different understanding and that's why they have been fighting to eliminate the christians because they don't believe in their religious fanaticism. Even the Yoruba Muslims are not regarded as core Muslims by the Hausas due to western education. As Buhari has won now, any agreement you were unable to get before now is gone with the winds. In the crowds now you will start seeing the likes of Tinubu, Amechi, Rochas, Amosun, Fashola and co fading away.
Hausa demonic agenda setting in gradually, when in unimaginable affluence of the few ruling class, majority are disease stricken, poverty ravaging and professional beggars. The ruling class keep them perpetually poor so that they will keep interceding for them in prayers for daily bread, hence the prayer, "Allah ya Baku Ku bamu"
And l say God forbid because we serve a living God that blesses and maketh the poor rich out of his abundant grace.

IGBO, GOOD PEOPLE, GREAT TRIBE.
ALWAYS CULTURALLY IGBO.

7 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 02, 2015
Warm felicitations Pa Eziachi, with due respect to your wealth of experience and wisdom, is it not yet time our political alliances transcend the realm of 'my brother in power' to 'Nigeria in progress'? Has the fact that Anyim Pius is the SGF taken the countless Ebonyi boys that hawk gala and La casera off the streets? How did President Jonathan improve the lot of ordinary Ijaw people, except those who are close to him and sing his praises.

We should be concerned about developing our country and electing credible men and women instead of making where they come from the main issue. Buhari's Presidency should be seen to be fair to Ijaws the same way it shall be to the Hausa/Fulani. Where he is not, he has failed as the President of Nigeria(don't forget he got 5,000 votes from Bayelsa)

Finally, I think the Igbos took a stand in this election and I have never been more proud of my people than now. A man should stick to his conviction no matter what! We were part of the GEJ inner caucus and betraying him when he needed us most would be disastrous for the credibility of the Igbos as a nation.

Let us rally round the PDP, reform it and play the role of a credible and viable opposition for once in our lives. In that way, the rest of the country would take us serious as a people.

4 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by ayindejimmy(m): 5:00am On Apr 02, 2015
DesChyko:

Well, I didn't lose my job, my bank account didn't drop a kobo and I didn't lose a family member for supporting GEJ.. So, what were your warnings all about?

you sound like the type that feels ..as long as its well with you the whole world can perish for all you care.
I'm comfortable too but I can't stand the pain and poverty I see on people's faces everyday. I always wush I can change their condition that is why I embraced #change

2 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by DesChyko: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2015
nwaanambra1:

MEN YOU ARE SO VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY STTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDD AND DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB angry angry angry angry

PLSSS GO BACK AND RE-READ YOUR POST AND SEE HOW SO VERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUPPPIDDDDDD YOU ARE!!!! angry angry angry

BLOODYYY STUUUUUUPID NAIVEEEE FOOOOLLL! WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO US WILL SOON CLEAR IN YOUR EYES THEN YOU WILL START BLAMING THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS WHO UNDERSTOOD THE "IMPORTANCE OF POLITICAL RELEVANCE" FOR YOUR SELF INFLICTED PROBLEMS! angry angry

Shhh.. Quiet. We never really stood a chance. I'm a statistician and this is what we do: Inference. Perhaps you are the naive one, and understandably so because you can't see beyond your nose. APC was democratically bound to succeed judging by the weight of their supporters. If ever PDP won, it is only possible through rigging, a feat that doesn't need my vote to work out.
So don't sit in your 'safe zone' and post trash about what I do to stay alive in my residential area. #EOD.
Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by DesChyko: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2015
ayindejimmy:

you sound like the type that feels ..as long as its well with you the whole world can perish for all you care.
I'm comfortable too but I can't stand the pain and poverty I see on people's faces everyday. I always wush I can change their condition that is why I embraced #change

Am I that kind of person? Guess you need to inquire from Nairalanders who have lived with me long enough. As to this cause, call me the type of person who is very observant so as to recognize a lost cause from a distance but still gives my support and learns not to dwell too much on it when it eventually becomes a lost cause.
I didn't lose a thing so why should I be overtly bothered for lending credence to a lost cause?
Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by Omila007: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Eziachi:
Bye for now. Eziachi

Sir, I will accord you that respect while I also inquire of you the right part to this my observation.
The IGBOs have voted for other regions of the country since 1999, even against there own sons but they are still termed tribal in politics? While the north who has unapologetically voted there sons see absorbed of this obvious show.

Igbos have been accused of internal division as there greatest political challenge but today they have spoken with one voice in support of a candidate who got a almost 40% of SW and NC votes but they are now termed foolish.

So in your wealth of experience please, tell me which one is it

Brush up own candidate, our son an give him our vote.
Vote for a candidate of our choosing irrespective of ethnic/religious leaning like we just did in GEJ.

Or speak in disunity at the ballot so we can stay relevant in whatever government that emerges like you suggested.

A more disturbing discovering is the nonchalance of the igbo nation at the polls.
A trend that should immediately be arrested if we ever wish to remain relevant.

PDP should work on strengthening there hold on SE/SS, settle there issues in the North central and strengthen their grip.
With SE/SS/NC as a strong hold I believe it will make for a balance in the in coming administration.

2 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by yokiti: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eziachi:
Bye for now. Eziachi
Sir, its good to have you back. May God continue to bless your age. Really missed the elderly wisdom you bless us with on this forum.
Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by BlackBaron: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
When dollars were shown, Ohaneze and even Massob sang for Jonathan. Unlike what held during the elections, I know quite a bit of Igbos who looked beyond voting for Jo on links alone and voted otherwise. Some stayed away.
The only fall out was how there wasn't enough traction of APC support for SE /SS APC aspirants which has left them no cover in an especially APC majority senate. All hope not lost though, if it be from an opposition member so be it as I'd prefer an all inclusive government rather than shutting doors.
Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by ikenga67: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eziachi:
Bye for now. Eziachi

Guys take a chill pill already. Its not the end of the world!!
What Buhari has promised is a Nigeria where public institutions will work as designed, and in partnership with the private sector, everyone gets lifted by the rising tide. What the Igbos need more than anything else is not having our sons and daughters in important places (we have had that in abundance under GEJ and that has not bettered our lot one bit: the Northerners have had it since forever, go to any place in the north and see how much good that has done them!). What the Igbos need (and I believe will benefit abundantly from) is properly functional public institutions and rules that apply to everyone. It was in this field that GEJ woefully failed and if Buhari can deliver even 10% on that, then just sit back and watch the unleashing of the creative Igbo energy for the benefit of all Nigerians, and indeed all of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by Descartes: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
20pounds:
Warm felicitations Pa Eziachi, with due respect to your wealth of experience and wisdom, is it not yet time our political alliances transcend the realm of 'my brother in power' to 'Nigeria in progress'? Has the fact that Anyim Pius is the SGF taken the countless Ebonyi boys that hawk gala and La casera off the streets? How did President Jonathan improve the lot of ordinary Ijaw people, except those who are close to him and sing his praises.

We should be concerned about developing our country and electing credible men and women instead of making where they come from the main issue. Buhari's Presidency should be seen to be fair to Ijaws the same way it shall be to the Hausa/Fulani. Where he is not, he has failed as the President of Nigeria(don't forget he got 5,000 votes from Bayelsa)

Finally, I think the Igbos took a stand in this election and I have never been more proud of my people than now. A man should stick to his conviction no matter what! We were part of the GEJ inner caucus and betraying him when he needed us most would be disastrous for the credibility of the Igbos as a nation.

Let us rally round the PDP, reform it and play the role of a credible and viable opposition for once in our lives. In that way, the rest of the country would take us serious as a people.
Needless to say more.
Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by adconline(m): 2:18am On Apr 03, 2015
Omila007:

Sir, I will accord you that respect while I also inquire of you the right part to this my observation.
The IGBOs have voted for other regions of the country since 1999, even against there own sons but they are still termed tribal in politics? While the north who has unapologetically voted there sons see absorbed of this obvious show.

Igbos have been accused of internal division as there greatest political challenge but today they have spoken with one voice in support of a candidate who got a almost 40% of SW and NC votes but they are now termed foolish.

So in your wealth of experience please, tell me which one is it

Brush up own candidate, our son an give him our vote.
Vote for a candidate of our choosing irrespective of ethnic/religious leaning like we just did in GEJ.

Or speak in disunity at the ballot so we can stay relevant in whatever government that emerges like you suggested.

A more disturbing discovering is the nonchalance of the igbo nation at the polls.
A trend that should immediately be arrested if we ever wish to remain relevant.

PDP should work on strengthening there hold on SE/SS, settle there issues in the North central and strengthen their grip.
With SE/SS/NC as a strong hold I believe it will make for a balance in the in coming administration.
Igbos voted OBJ/Atiku 1999 and 2003, no Igbo person on the ticket. They voted Yar'dua/GEJ in 2007 and GE/Sambo without any Igbo person on the ballot. They didn't vote GMB/Okadigbo in 2003. They rejected GMB/Umeh in 2007 and nobody called them traitors for voting twice against their sons. I think Igbos have demonstrated that they are independent minded; capable of putting national interest above their collective interest.. Hausas have never voted for a presidential ticket without one of their one their own on the ballot as a flag bearer or VP.

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 03, 2015
i told them also.GEJ is a failure even the yeye 2nd niger bridge he promised na only the proposed pics we see.we just supported him foolishly,we are bad students of history because we forgot the ijaws also left us during the war,they denied us then,they stood with the rest against us yet they want to drag us into the devil pit by forming stupid alliance of forced opposition when d man in question is not even igbo.SS if ur beating the drum of war dance to it alone,dnt involve us.we stand to gain absolutely nothing with this alliance.fight on ur own abeg,i wish you all d best in ur endeavours.
signed: 'spokeswoman for the igbos since the men decided to stop using their brain

1 Like

Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by nuclearboy(m): 4:59am On Apr 03, 2015
nwaanambra1:

SIR I SOUNDED THE SAME WARNING TO THESE USELESS SET OF IGBO YOUTHS - AND THEY INSULTED ME TO KINGDOM COME! angry angry

NOW WE HAVE BECOME AN ALL ROUND LOSERS! AND THE FUKTARDS STILL COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH US LOOSING OUR ENTITLEMENT TO ANOTHER ETHNIC GROUPS BECAUSE OF OUR STVPIDITY IN SUPPORTING A MAN WHOSE TRIBE MADE SURE WE LOST THE CIVIL WAR! A TRIBE THAT NEVER HIDE THEIR HATE FOR THE IGBOS! A TRIBE THAT SO HATE US THAT THEIR SON, DESPITE THE MASSIVE SUPPORT GIVING TO HIM BY MY FOOLISH IGBO BROTHERS COULDN'T EVEN BUILD US A BRIDGE THAT COST LESS THAN US$2BILLION!

THE LOSE OF THE SENATE PRESIDENT SEAT IS SOOOOO PAINFUL TO ME PERSONALLY!

I HONESTLY STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE IGBO NATION - WE USE TO BE SMART, SHARP AND VERY CUNNING BACK IN THE DAYS - NOW THAT WE HAVE LOTS OF GRADUATES THAT WE ARE EXPECTED TO BE EVEN MORE SMARTER, WE ARE BECOMING DUMB!! cry cry

Even I, a yoruba, got so angry I engaged in an abusive conversation with one of them when he insulted Eziachi

But I think the loss of Senate presidency/Speaker may actually be a blessing - some "shocks" reset our thinking. I had always thought it was just a few misguided (and paid) children though so the idea Ngige lost was surprising

I pray the sane ones will rein in others now anyway and that we finally move ahead as one strong country now
Re: Eziachi: Dearest Jonathan & My Fellow Igbo Brothers by Nuzo1(m): 5:48am On Apr 03, 2015
nuclearboy:

Even I, a yoruba, got so angry I engaged in an abusive conversation with one of them when he insulted Eziachi

But I think the loss of Senate presidency/Speaker may actually be a blessing - some "shocks" reset our thinking. I had always thought it was just a few misguided (and paid) children though so the idea Ngige lost was surprising

I pray the sane ones will rein in others now anyway and that we finally move ahead as one strong country now

You guys should stop already. What's it with being a senate President?
You are surprised ngige lost even when he never campaigned? Coupled with the fact that dude has been dormant at NASS?
Must everyone vote for an APC candidate even when such candidate is not fit for such post?

Ekwunife toured the whole wards speaking dancing and sharing some time with the locals. Ngige didn't.

If that zone were to be forced to vote out sentiments like you are wishing, it would have been Umeh of APGA...not Ngige.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Will You Allow A Soldier To Escort Your GF Like This.... / A Guy Threatens to kill Buhari,Obasanjo,IBB,Gowon on facebook (screenshot) / Ameachi Talking About Lagos-calabar Rail To House Of Rep. Aviation Comm. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.