Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? (3164 Views)

Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) / Britain Has Helped Us To ‘touch The Untouchables’, Says Magu / OPC Helped Nigerian Govt. Save N3 Bn – Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by evergreen6: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2008
nomanicole:

What a question! @poster
Use ur tongue to count ur teeth,if u want to hear from us as they have sent you so that you can start a war,tell them u dint succeed on nairaland ok? Start threads that are inspiring and educating not problem prone threads.o so kwa gi!

Lol cheesy
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by MrCrackles(m): 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2008
lammie01:

@Banom

Please leave this tribalism thingy and stop attacking our hausa brothers. Nigeria was spoilt by all Nigerians and not just one tribe. Hausas have ruled yourba has and igbo has. Christian leaders have and muslim leaders have why isolate one tribe and blame them.

Your post is so shallow in thought, reflection and intellect.

don't mind the slowpoke

[b]Banom [/b]is an oxymoronic black goat!

Stupid tribalist
! cheesy
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by Giayong(m): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2008
With my long years of understanding in Buddhism and other religions, I believe there is only one true God, who possesses perfect wisdom, perfect ability and perfect appearances. This Holy Being will take on various identities with unlimited means to help people of different regions, cultures and races. His forms and ways of education may be different but they all lead to one goal.

So, both Muslims and Christians should not qualify or fight each other,but to find the ways to serve the people,because we are all the son of the true god.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by banom(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

don't mind the slowpoke

Banom [/b]is an oxymoronic black goat!

Stupid tribalist
! cheesy

Tribalism my foot, who knows if you are not one of these jihadist, how many people have you beheaded ?, the truth is that you people wrongly think that every Nigerian is afraid of your sword and will be too scared to face you, Rubish,
Lets go by mentionin names of world class achievers who are Nigerians,  Let me  give you just few of them,

[b]Philip Emeagwali, ( southeast)
the greatest scientist of African origin
Prof Wole Soyinka, ( Southwest) Noble laurret
Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iwealah ( southsouth) world Bank Managing Director
Cardinal Francis Arinze ( Southeast) Dines with Pope and the Holiest people in the world
Chief Emeka Anyioku ( Southeast) Commonwealth Secteray General
Chioma Ajunwa ( Southeast) Gold medalist (world contest)
Agbani Derego ( southsouth) former most beautifull girl on earth
Samuel Peter ( south south) world boxing champion.(WBC)
Prof Chukwuma c. Soludo ( southeast) [/b]He modernised our Banking Sector, Giving us a global banking standard,

Please Jihadist MR CRACKLES, can you see my list above, can any one mention just one northern islam and the achievement or pride they broght to this nation, Why is truth very hard to the ear ? everyone is critisizing me for saying the truth, what stops all of you from mentioning just one name, just one and i will apologise for saying all i said,

And i guess people you may mention may include,

[b]Sani Yerim,
Abacha,
Shehu shagari,
IBB,

You may even include OSAMA BIN LADEN, ( all na the same)

what on this earth did Nigeria gain from this timid men ? If not, LOOT, BLOOD SHADING, CORRUPTION, POVERTY, MARGINALISATION, VIOLENCE AND CRISIS, They practialy made Ngeria a failed nation,

You have the got to talk, you and i who needs to make research very well, IF YOU FAIL TO MENTION JUST ONE NAME OF A NORTHERN ISLAM WHO HAVE MADE ANY ACHIEVEMENT TO THIS NATION , THEN SHAME ON YOU AND ON  THEM, imagine in a whole tribe made up of millions of men and women,no single individual can be said to have done any thing that made Nigeria proud,

Any reasonable person can see why i am blaming Fredrick Lord Lugard for amalgamating us with this fools,

Untill you mention one, you remain a hopeless fool.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by banom(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2008
i am still waiting for names,
please just one.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by Muza(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2008
banom:

Tribalism my foot, who knows if you are not one of these jihadist, how many people have you beheaded ?, the truth is that you people wrongly think that every Nigerian is afraid of your sword and will be too scared to face you, Rubish,
Lets go by mentionin names of world class achievers who are Nigerians,  Let me  give you just few of them,

Philip Emeagwali, ( southeast) the greatest scientist of African origin
Prof Wole Soyinka, ( Southwest) Noble laurret
Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iwealah ( southsouth) world Bank Managing Director
Cardinal Francis Arinze ( Southeast) Dines with Pope and the Holiest people in the world
Chief Emeka Anyioku ( Southeast) Commonwealth Secteray General
Chioma Ajunwa ( Southeast) Gold medalist (world contest)
Agbani Derego ( southsouth) former most beautifull girl on earth
Prof Chukwuma c. Soludo ( southeast) [/b]He modernised our Banking Sector, Giving us a global banking standard,

Please Jihadist MR CRACKLES, can you see my list above, can any one mention just one northern islam and the achievement or pride they broght to this nation, Why is truth very hard to the ear ? everyone is critisizing me for saying the truth, what stops all of you from mentioning just one name, just one and i will apologise for saying all i said,

And i guess people you may mention may include,

[b]Sani Yerim,
Abacha,
Shehu shagari,
IBB,

You may even include OSAMA BIN LADEN, ( all na the same)

what on this earth did Nigeria gain from this timid men ? If not, LOOT, BLOOD SHADING, CORRUPTION, POVERTY, MARGINALISATION, VIOLENCE AND CRISIS, They practialy made Ngeria a failed nation,

You have the got to talk, you and i who needs to make research very well, IF YOU FAIL TO MENTION JUST ONE NAME OF A NORTHERN ISLAM WHO HAVE MADE ANY ACHIEVEMENT TO THIS NATION , THEN SHAME ON YOU AND ON  THEM, imagine in a whole tribe made up of millions of men and women,no single individual can be said to have done any thing that made Nigeria proud,

Any reasonable person can see why i am blaming Fredrick Lord Lugard for amalgamating us with this fools,

Untill you mention one, you remain a hopeless fool.

And these "fools" have been ruling,are still ruling and will continue to rule your sorry ass  grin
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by AlamTara: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2008
i am still waiting for names,
please just one.
@Banom
Dangote [b](North Central)[/b]is the richest man in Nigeria
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by banom(m): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2008
Muza:

And these "fools" have been ruling,are still ruling and will continue to rule your sorry ass  grin

Animal, i know you must come in this post, why didn't you mention just one of you who have made any positive contribution to this nation, useless fools, so you are proud to be a nigerian ? God forbid, a caused country where nothing works, ruling Nigeria shows how caused you are, Bastard.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by Lagosboy: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2008
@Banom

i dont know if u lived in Lagos in the late 90s but one of the best govs Lagos ever had was Brig Buba Marwa a northerner from Adamawa state.

Like i said to you OBJ is from the southwest my tribe and i am not shy to say he his d most useless president Nigeria ever had. No infrastrucutre to reflect the billions Nigeria made frm Oil. now oil prices have dropped we re back to ground zero!!!
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by MrCrackles(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2008
Lagosboy:

@Banom

i don't know if u lived in Lagos in the late 90s but one of the best govs Lagos ever had was Brig Buba Marwa a northerner from Adamawa state.

Like i said to you OBJ is from the southwest my tribe and i am not shy to say he his d most useless president Nigeria ever had. No infrastrucutre to reflect the billions Nigeria made frm Oil. now oil prices have dropped we re back to ground zero!!!

Banom was still crawling and shitting all over the place like a toddler at that time

With a brain the size of peanuts and lack of common sense at that age, he wont know anything about Buba Marwa
! grin
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by banom(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2008
Alam-Tara:

@Banom
Dangote (North Central)[/b]is the richest man in Nigeria

[b]Alam Tara

i guess you didn't understand the post you posted by your self, what fucking riches, his money is for his ass hole, we all know he is rich, but please can you explaine clearly to me the proper origin of this his riches, or else you have waisted your time, You and i know's that riches is not a true show of greatness, and achievements.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by AlamTara: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2008
You and i know's that riches is not a true show of greatness, and achievements.

@banom I know how you feel. But I would like you to take this thing objectively.Other Northerners who have contributed alot to the development of the Nigerian Society include
1) Sir Ahmadu Bello.
2) Abubakar Gumi He translated the Holy Qur'an into Hausa.

Banom it is politicians who cause wars and other societal problems not the pure religions.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by Lagosboy: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2008
Alam-Tara:

@banom I know how you feel. But I would like you to take this thing objectively.Other Northerners who have contributed alot to the development of the Nigerian Society include
1) Sir Ahmadu Bello.

Banom it is politicians who cause wars and other societal problems not the pure religions.

IF U KNEW THIS THEN WHY THIS USELESS POST. YOUR JUST FORMENTING TROUBLE WITH THIS POST.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by Aproko51: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2008
IF U KNEW THIS THEN WHY THIS USELESS POST. YOUR JUST FORMENTING TROUBLE WITH THIS POST.

@Lagosboy. You Lagos people think you know too much. You think anyone will be intimidated by you?
This country does not belong to you alone or to any one set of people.

Whether you like it or not we have been put together.
What we must do now is to find out how we can live together in peace and harmony.

Even a husband and a wife quarrel. Even brothers of the same father and mother fight and quarrel.

We must look at what is causing the fear, and suspicion, and hatred and redress the problem. Ol boy weda you like or you no like,  me and you come from the same country,  you no de go anywhere neither me,

If you no understand remember all those World Wrestling Wrestlemania fights when Mankind and the Undertaker are put in an iron cage, There are three options, choose one, OPTION A3, Option A2, Option A4 

Inside this cage, YOU CAN RUN AROUND AND AROUND BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE, Come let us reason together and solve our problems
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by banom(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2008
Alam-Tara:

1) Sir Ahmadu Bello.

1, Sir Ahmadu Bellow

You are the one who just said that politicians caused war and you mentioned him, if this is the case , then i should have mentioned Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and Chiefe Obafemi Awolowo or do you think  i forgot about them,  what achievement did he particularly made to Nigeria and how did it contribute to our lives ?

2, Abubakar Gumi
Is it not the same Qur an that after reading they start beheading people, perhaps he didn't translate it well or i guess beaheading and violence was written in it,  i suggest you edit  or remix the so called Qur an, or use the untranslated version,
How does translation of the Qur an contribute to lives of all Nigerians or brought pride to Nigeria as whole, it is only usefull to those who read and use it, perhaps for (BHD).

Please spare me all these worthless names , just mention one global standard achiever that is is a northern Nigerian Islam,  or you may review my own list so you can see the kind of personalites i mentioned and how SEXY there human achievements are,

Let me make you understand it more, if you combine the four personalites you have mentioned.i.e, DANGOTE, BUBA MUWAR, SIR AHMADU BELLOW,ABUBAKAR GUMI,  and there so called contributions to Nigeria, You will see that all when combined together is not upto half the amount of pride AGBANI DEREGO alone brought to this nation,

Please i need names of real global achievers and not what you have mentioned, or did you see any one challenging my  own list, if any one can challenge my own list let him just come up,

Finaly. i remeber some time ago when the whole world wanted to host MISS WORLD BEAUTY PAGEANT here in Nigeria, due to your senless religious violence they counceled it, so you can see that the world have taken note of exactly what i am saying,
If you people were not in Nigeria they would have hosted that big event and that would have made us proud and progress, Nigeri is so unfurtunate to have you around, May God deliver us in JESUS name Amen.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by Lagosboy: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2008
@Banom

Here we go again!! Earlier I set a post enlightening you about Islam and Nigeria. Now you are talking ill of the quran and then you say you don’t have problem with muslims but it is hausas you have problems with. I don’t understand your argument again.

Miss World!!!! Is this a development? A game where women are shamelessly asked to parade themselves like cows for sale and some silly male judges decide the most beautiful one!! This is the most demeaning thing to the women folk in my opinion.

Perhaps you would like to know what the women rights group think of beauty pageant, they campaign against it.

The same way Chris anyaoku was commonwealth leader was the same way Rilwanu Luqman was the OPEC sec general. Nigeria perm rep to the UN Ambassador zulu Gambari is the un envoy and chief negotiator of many conflicts round the world like myanmer and also in south America.

Our northern brother don’t really relocate outside Nigeria perhaps that’s one of the reasons u don’t here of them abroad.

Aproko51:

@Lagosboy. You Lagos people think you know too much. You think anyone will be intimidated by you?
This country does not belong to you alone or to any one set of people.

I dont think I am intimidating anybody I am just presenting the facts as i know it and trying to enligghten whover needs enlightement.

You are right though concerning we have to live together and thats what I stand for!! No to Tribalism!!! No to Inciting religous hatred!! Lets work together for the development of our beloved country
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by banom(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2008
Lagosboy:

@Banom

Here we go again!! Earlier I set a post enlightening you about Islam and Nigeria. Now you are talking ill of the quran and then you say you don’t have problem with muslims but it is hausas you have problems with. I don’t understand your argument again.

I repeat it once more, islam is not my problem at all, i  have a very good Saudi Arabian friend of mine he is an islam, but a well behaved islam, what i  am trying to say is that Hausa Islams are not worth answering islams at all, they are not in any way representing the religion the way it is surposed to be, there characters is off islam , period,

Lagosboy:

@Banom
Miss World!!!! Is this a development? A game where women are shamelessly asked to parade themselves like cows for sale and some silly male judges decide the most beautiful one!! This is the most demeaning thing to the women folk in my opinion

don't make me believe your level of reasoning and civilisation is such that i will no longer share views with you any more
,see your silly opinion about miss world, is that why you people made it counceled ?
Believe me , if[b] FIFA[/b] had decided that 2010 WORLD CUP will be taken place in Nigeria, they would have as well counceled it last week, following the JOS crisis, you can see the potential minus this country have in the name of northern islams,and you can see  why Nigeria is not progressing,

The truth is that Hausas have seeing that naturaly they lack talents and creativity and they know that if Nigeria should  hanese her potentials, they will be left behind, that is why they are seting Nigeria back, or why do you think Nigeria is not progressing?, how can it progress in the hand of caused people who are ruling and opressing it?  Have you ever imagined where Nigeria would have reached if it was easterners or westerners that had been ruling it the way the hausas did,

The worst is that despite all these years they have spent in looting Nigeria, they don't have any progress in their lives,
Go to every city in Nigeria, you will find HAUSA DESITITUDES every where, Tufiakwa, Chineke ekwekwana ihe ojo, meaning ( GOD FORBID EVIL)
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by udezue(m): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2008
Northern Hausa/Fulani have done no good to Nigeria. Una be big curse. Life will be better the day we don't have to deal with you people and your yeye leaders.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by dnex(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2008
If I read this thread to the very end, Osun will not forgive me. I've been on Nairaland for almost two years now and this is the single most idiotic subject I have ever come across. The only person who attempted to elaborately dissect the subject is the "semi-illiterate" banom and it quickly became evident as to why.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by banom(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
dnex:

If I read this thread to the very end, Osun will not forgive me. I've been on Nairaland for almost two years now and this is the single most idiotic subject I have ever come across. The only person who attempted to elaborately dissect the subject is the "semi-illiterate" banom and it quickly became evident as to why.

You are a hopless fool,
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2009
Islam gave us malevolent and overly hypocritical "religious leaders'' and irresponsible enthusiasts who employ religion as a tool of suppression, oppression, retrogression and mayhem.

Christianity gave us a multitude of gullible fanatics who'd rather leave EVERYTHING to God instead of using their common sense.

On this note by grafikdon, I unofficially bring this thread to an end.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by georgecso(m): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-259676.0.html

They all swore with Bible and Quran to protect the integrity of this country but look at what they've plunged this country into.
Re: Muslims Or Christians- Who Has Helped Nigerian Society More? by tck2000(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2020
auwal87:
Where are the Achievements and Advancements in Nigeria?

Poverty?
Corruption?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everything About Tinubu Is Fake-oyinlola / Revisiting Orkar’s Map Of Nigeria / No Official Delegation To Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.