Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking (24344 Views)

Dubai Hotel Management Apologises After Staff Refuses To Serve A Nigerian Woman / Nigeria 'consistently In Top Two' For Trafficking In UK / 1,585 Nigerians In Norway Prisons For Drug Trafficking, Says Holm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by ochejagabriel: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
All those ladies wearing butt pads and curve-enhancing outfits, no worry.

we shall meet at the swimming pool.

1 Like

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Lilamartedi(f): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
aniagoluaustin:

u dy give ur self hope
I don't need to do that tongue
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Then you'll get blown away tongue
Ah! I wana be blown away oo..its needed if u get..
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by IVORY2009(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
lalasticlala:
Mr. Hamza Umar is Commander, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), in-charge of Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos. In this interview with Femi Ogbonnikan, he speaks on breakthroughs his command has recorded, methods being devised by suspected traffickers to courier hard drugs in and outside the country, among others. Excerpts:

. How many arrests since the beginning of this year have you made?

Yes, what I am going to tell you would shock Nigerians, because it is not a good omen something worth celebrating. If you are fighting a war and you see people committing the same crime and you will begin to ask yourself, what is the problem? What happened? But you will be surprised from January to date at this particular airport; we have impounded more than 400.26 kg of hard drugs. The breakdown shows 97.02 kg of cocaine, 51.01 kg of heroin, 95.77kg of cannabis. But the highest drug that is very new in part of Africa is metampithamine. It is a new drug being produced here in Nigeria and in other West African countries. And its price is twice or thrice more than cocaine. So, you can see what is attracting them to it. And they carry this substance mostly to Asia and Pacific and they don’t take it to Europe or America. December has just begun but we have removed out of circulation 400.6kg of hard drugs in this Airport. When I mean by hard drugs, I mean class ‘A’ in United Nations classified hard drugs.

. So, how many passengers have you arrested since the beginning of this year?

We have made a lot of arrests. This year, we have arrested a total of 111 suspects.

If you are to compare between the number of arrest you made in 2013 and this year, would say there has been a decline or rise in drug trafficking through the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos?
Yes, definitely, there has been a difference. I would say there is a rise in terms of UN-classified drugs. Last year, we seized what I would call psychotropic substances. They are just synthetic psychotropic substances, while last year, the volume seems to be bigger, because we have seized about 438 kg of the psychotropic substances like trimadol, a substance that is commonly abused in the North and in the Eastern parts of Nigeria. That trimadol substance is what young guys in the north use to enhance or stimulate themselves. The two suspects we have arrested are still with us, one was in Kano and the other one in Onitsha and that is what gave a big volume of last year. All those we arrested last year are just purely ordinary drugs worth 259.985kg of methamphetamine and 87kg of cannabis sativa, 13.395kg of heroin then, 76.43 kg of cocaine. So, you can see the difference. This year’s seizure is higher than last year. Last year alone, cocaine seized was 76.43 kg, while this year, we have seized 97.02kg. And last year, heroin worth 13.935 was seized, while 51.01 kg of it has been seized this year. Can you see the difference? Last year, cannabis seized was 87.5kg, but this year we seized 95.77 kg. If we put it together here, this year, nothing like psychotropic substance, yet, we have over 400.6 kg of hard drugs seized.

. How many of these suspects have you prosecuted in law courts?

What I will tell you is that every drug trafficker that has been arrested has been prosecuted, but it is only that I can’t give you the statistics and it is because our national headquarters is based in Ikoyi, Lagos, and that is where we have our legal unit. One thing I want to tell you authoritatively is that we have never lost a case, as far as our operation is concerned. We have made a seizure of 400 kg hard drugs and the suspects have been prosecuted, because we do thorough investigation, before handling them over for prosecution.

. You are in-charge of Murtala Muhammed International Airport, the busiest with highest number of passengers; which brand of hard drugs do these suspects usually traffic in or out of this country?

Before it used to be cocaine, but now there is a common drug that I told you we have proved beyond reasonable doubt that the drug is being produced here in Nigeria. May be, you might have heard when our Chairman, Alhaji Ahmadu Giade, spoke about the discovery of clandestine laboratories used to produce methampithamine drugs. Now, they traffic mostly in it and it is number one in hierarchy, because we produce it here. And next to it is cocaine and after cocaine, people also deal in cannabis than heroin, because we produce cannabis here also in Nigeria.

.What method have suspects devised to traffic these hard drugs?

.They do a lot of methods. One is concealment, as you know. Two, they do ingestion. Three, they do what we call insertion. This insertion is what they hide in private parts, while some put them in their anus. They also, conceal it in their hair, wigs or fake breasts.[b] You will see a lady and you will say this one is blessed, but there is no blessing in that and instead, it is a concealment method. [/b]

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fake-woman-breasts-is-concealment-method-for-drug-trafficking/197694/

This actually got me laughing, oga immigration officer, make you search them well oooh.
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by aniagoluaustin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lilamartedi:
I don't need to do that tongue
hmmm beta oh...u tweet??
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dnt Mind them. These Trafficers are all sponsored by APC

1 Like

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Dbboy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Change begins from us let change our attitude
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by BedLam: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
love methamphetamine! Aka Molly, Xtc, Estacy, MDMA. IT'S FEELING FROM ABOVE. SWEETUS! kiss kiss
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Lilamartedi(f): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
SuperMartins:
Ah! I wana be blown away oo..its needed if u get..
I don't tongue

1 Like

Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Obipat(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Man must survive.. Hustler's foot step
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lilamartedi:
I don't tongue
Lolz..Funny you
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by IVORY2009(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
vizkiz:
This is why i don't go after girls with "ukwu" and big boo*bs undecided

O'boy na real for you, na wetin do you for hand??, abi leprosy chop off your hand?
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Misogynist2014(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
There is no diff btw women's bre.asts and that of men. There is nothing impeding a good search. Those overhyped mangoes. cheesy
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by roymary: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
BedLam:
love methamphetamine! Aka Molly, Xtc, Estacy, MDMA. IT'S FEELING FROM ABOVE. SWEETUS! kiss kiss

Drug kills! You should have a rethink.
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
lalasticlala:
You will see a lady and you will say this one is blessed, but there is no blessing in that and instead, it is a concealment method.

lol
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by roymary: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nairaland!!! Bosom? Nigga please! Enough with the censorship already.
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Lilamartedi(f): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
aniagoluaustin:
hmmm beta oh...u tweet??
Not anymore
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by vizkiz: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
IVORY2009:

O'boy na real for you, na wetin do you for hand??, abi leprosy chop off your hand?

go wash off the super glue on your eyes undecided
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
priscaoge:

shocked shocked shocked So people can actually go this extent just to make money? sad shocked Whatever happens to legal n decent way of getting to the top? Must people commit crime just to make money? Even after seeing others caught in the act,people still go this far in crime undecided undecided undecided

*Kama iriju afo dachie uzo, kam buru onu were di ndu * cool

are you from Vatican?
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by IVORY2009(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
vizkiz:

go wash off the super glue on your eyes undecided

no vex, na ur respond na im make me talk like dat, but hope you know say u fit use your hand sha? To sample....
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
nairaland.com/#featured
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by stan4b(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
I opened dis thread in view of seeing big breasts.
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by vizkiz: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
IVORY2009:

no vex, na ur respond na im make me talk like dat, but hope you know say u fit use your hand sha? To sample....

no i don't...tell me about it
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by fapcrook(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
BedLam:
too much of watching Breaking Bad, even Jesse got rehabilitated if u get what i am saying
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by priscaoge(f): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
sawdust:

are you from Vatican?

Yes Sir grin
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
priscaoge:

Yes Sir grin

i see
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
priscaoge:

Yes Sir grin

i see y ur brain is so tender
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by qtx(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
tdayof:
Fake things fake body parts,fake women and fake leaders
and fake followers too
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by justscorch: 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
For a minute I thought we was going to say "I cannot categorily tell u one thing then my oga at the top will say another"
Re: Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking by delishpot: 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
mencade4:
all women shall be searched.

Squeeze their br...easts for any concealment of drugs.

Twingle their vajinal for any hidden substance.

Yansh pad must be removed for checking too.

Signed

Muhammadu Buhari

Rotten rotten grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Centenary Hall Ake: The Historic Hall Which Egbas Built For 100 Years(pic) / Road Safety Officer Killed In Ondo By Reckless Driver (Photo) / Terrible Accident In Delta,People Burnt 2 Death Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.