Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Jesus is Lord. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jesus is Lord. (1108 Views)

Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin / Vatican Announces Jesus Is Not Coming Back Says Jesus Is Not Coming Anymore / PROOF That Jesus Is Coming Soon (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus is Lord. by pleasehelpme201: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is Lord. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2014
wewechu ameri chrimas wewechu ameri chris

wewechu ameri chris mass and a happy nu yearrrrrrr!!!!!!

hip hip hurayyyy
Re: Jesus is Lord. by Ayobami97(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Did you join nairaland to share this with us?
Well, if you're christian, go and see your pastor. You need deliverance.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by dotmanxp(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2014
what kind of help exactly do u want?? money or koboko cos i m sure its not advice
Re: Jesus is Lord. by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2014
Do not gratify the desire of the flesh. You can do all things in Christ dat strengthens thee. Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good. God help thee.Amen
Re: Jesus is Lord. by pleasehelpme201: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
I am a long time member of Nairaland, but of course you do not post this kind of things with your regular moniker.
People will judge rather than advice.
Ayobami97:
Did you join nairaland to share this with us?
Well, if you're christian, go and see your pastor. You need deliverance.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by Ayobami97(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
pleasehelpme201:
I am a long time member of Nairaland, but of course you do not post this kind of things with your regular moniker.
People will judge rather than advice.
Owk, I think I've help you.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by pleasehelpme201: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2014
I am not poor (I work) so it is not about the money, but I won't deny that I got tempted by the money.
As for the koboko, I have resisted sexual advances from exes and other men in the past. To be beautiful and sexy and still remain a virgin at 27 is no small feat. The temptation from men has always been there.
The problem now is that, I am the one with the strong s*xual desire..I can seem to control my urge. I do not know why.
I guess the advice I need is how to overcome this big temptation...it is big trust me.

dotmanxp:
what kind of help exactly do u want?? money or koboko cos i m sure its not advice
Re: Jesus is Lord. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Don't do it. Just jerk off, simple!!!....Or better still, get married; You're 27 and ripe for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is Lord. by Hkenny: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2014
Pm me kennyexcel12@gmail.com.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by pleasehelpme201: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2014
Sent you a mail

Hkenny:
Pm me kennyexcel12@gmail.com.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by thegoodone2(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2014
leave that enviroment may b go back to uk.. the people u mix with are affecting u.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by sigmundfreud(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Amen
Re: Jesus is Lord. by pleasehelpme201: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2014
I am alone here, I am a tourist. It is expensive changing my flight ticket at this festive period.
Maybe I will just take the bus. I hope it helps.

thegoodone2:
leave that enviroment may b go back to uk.. the people u mix with are affecting u.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by pleasehelpme201: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Maybe I will just leave Amsterdam. I wake up very wet...it is that bad. I wanted someone who would just help me ease off the tension without actual intimacy, but maybe if I start now I won't be able to stop. But I do hope that this situation is really caused by environment and not hormones, because if it is hormones that means leaving Amsterdam will not help.

sigmundfreud:
You are in an "enabling" environment...in your mind, you know you can't overcome this and would have if the guy had agreed to protection.
Sexual urges are normal, its what you do with it that makes it a sin or not. Its time to tell yourself again why you have chosen to remain a virgin.
Find people of like minds and discuss. Throw yourself into something...and try not to dwell on the thought. It won't solve your problem but it gives you time to find a solution.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by sigmundfreud(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2014
The reeds give[b][/b]
way to the
wind and give
the wind away-
A.R. Ammons
Re: Jesus is Lord. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2014
OP, SINCE I'M SET FOR MARRIAGE WHY DON'T WE HOOK UP. JUST TRY TO HOLD YOURSELF BECAUSE THIS IS TEMPTATION AND YOU WILL A VERY HAPPY PERSON IF YOU RESIST THIS DEVIL.

BE YOURSELF AND COMFORT YOUR HEART WITH THE WORDS OF GOD IN THE BIBLE.

JUST SEND MY A PRIVATE MAIL THROUGH MY NAIRALANDS PROFILE.

BE STRONG.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by pleasehelpme201: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2014
By questioning my Christianity I think you are being judgmental.
That I am a christian does not me I do not have sexual urges and temptations. That I am a christian does not mean I do not know what sex and other sexual activities are.
What I am saying is that I have been having a strong sexual desire in the past 4 days that threatens the belief that I have held this past years.
" Someone to help you ease off tension" is a case of eating my cake and having it, which although I still technically remain a virgin, but I do not remain chaste according to my christian beliefs.
Temptation is not a sin dear, until I have fallen for it.
I guess the reason I came here is because I want people who will discourage me without judging me.
It is easy to call my pastor or christian friends to share my experience, but they know me and might begin to look at me in a different way.
Forums like Nairaland help people to share their experiences and problems without being judged personally.
So yea you can judge me, but since you do not know me personally, it won't get to me.

sigmundfreud:

" Someone to help you ease off tension" makes me question your "christianity" claims but let's leave that. Your hormones will always be there and you have to learn how to control the "flesh". You won't say your hormones drove you into the arms of another man when you are married and your husband is not around?

1 Like

Re: Jesus is Lord. by ideology(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
A LOT IS TAKING PLACE IN YOUR MIND.

Slow down, cut the links with your new friends, don't visit those places again.
Every environment has a prevailing spirit.
If its possible after amesterdam, go back to Uk, Going to Paris Might make it worse.

Above all, change your itneries.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by pleasehelpme201: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thanks.

ideology:
A LOT IS TAKING PLACE IN YOUR MIND.

Slow down, cut the links with your new friends, don't visit those places again.
Every environment has a prevailing spirit.
If its possible after amesterdam, go back to Uk, Going to Paris Might make it worse.

Above all, change your itneries.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is Lord. by sigmundfreud(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
B
Re: Jesus is Lord. by zizazizu: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
My dear, let me suggest that you desist from yielding to the temptation. I have discovered that the majority of this kind of stuff happens in isolation, which means, u've been by yourself a long while thereby giving room for this stuff to grow on ur mind.

Let's look at this again. You will be going to a location in Amsterdam to take off your clothes and have a man play with your privates. There is likely to be camera (s) there in a disguised form that you are yet to know of.

These are people you don't know and who will likely have no compulsion about releasing the video and pictures to the world. Believe me, men would gladly watch your video online and jerk off to it. Then there is the possibility of someone important to you watching it.

There is also the possibility of you jumpstarting a bad habit. Let me show you how it will go down. 1st, you'll enjoy it. You will have that explosive release and then you are calm. Following immediately after the release will come the horrible feeling of guilt. You will hate yourself, hate the man that took you to those heights and find that your conscience convicts you. Being a practising Christian, u'll now have to face the ugly reality of having wronged your God, provoking divine wrath and all those other stuffs u already know befall wrong doers.

Now, here is the twist. You'll do it again. And again. And again. This dark art will take hold of your soul, deadening your conscience in that direction.

The truth is, anything you can do in your privacy that has no immediate consequence you are most likely going to repeat. Habits own us, we don't own them. It will eventually ruin your active relationships and poison your marriage.

You are tempted my dear, but you have not yielded. Control your body and deliver your own destiny. I do not judge you, because I am also human; I counsel you as one who has once fallen.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is Lord. by UnknownT: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
ehnnm, what kind of protection is needed even giving a BJ? As in, the guy should wear a condom before you start sucking?
Re: Jesus is Lord. by pleasehelpme201: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thank you.
Yes I have been alone for a while now, so maybe the thoughts have been building up and became stronger in Amsterdam where I am more alone with no friends.
I have deleted my account with those websites and also deleted the email account I opened for that purpose.
I will leave Amsterdam today, though I forfeit my flight ticket, it may be for the best.
Thanks for reemphasizing what I already know but was too weak to apply, it helped.

zizazizu:
My dear, let me suggest that you desist from yielding to the temptation. I have discovered that the majority of this kind of stuff happens in isolation, which means, u've been by yourself a long while thereby giving room for this stuff to grow on ur mind.

Let's look at this again. You will be going to a location in Amsterdam to take off your clothes and have a man play with your privates. There is likely to be camera (s) there in a disguised form that you are yet to know of.

These are people you don't know and who will likely have no compulsion about releasing the video and pictures to the world. Believe me, men would gladly watch your video online and jerk off to it. Then there is the possibility of someone important to you watching it.

There is also the possibility of you jumpstarting a bad habit. Let me show you how it will go down. 1st, you'll enjoy it. You will have that explosive release and then you are calm. Following immediately after the release will come the horrible feeling of guilt. You will hate yourself, hate the man that took you to those heights and find that your conscience convicts you. Being a practising Christian, u'll now have to face the ugly reality of having wronged your God, provoking divine wrath and all those other stuffs u already know befall wrong doers.

Now, here is the twist. You'll do it again. And again. And again. This dark art will take hold of your soul, deadening your conscience in that direction.

The truth is, anything you can do in your privacy that has no immediate consequence you are most likely going to repeat. Habits own us, we don't own them. It will eventually ruin your active relationships and poison your marriage.

You are tempted my dear, but you have not yielded. Control your body and deliver your own destiny. I do not judge you, because I am also human; I counsel you as one who has once fallen.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by peeparty(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
your feeding your mind with a lot of things.The best advice is what the scripture says and what you want.always be prayerful.
Re: Jesus is Lord. by zizazizu: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
pleasehelpme201:
Thank you.
Yes I have been alone for a while now, so maybe the thoughts have been building up and became stronger in Amsterdam where I am more alone with no friends.
I have deleted my account with those websites and also deleted the email account I opened for that purpose.
I will leave Amsterdam today, though I forfeit my flight ticket, it may be for the best.
Thanks for reemphasizing what I already know but was too weak to apply, it helped.

My dear, I salute your courage. You'll come out stronger, believe me.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland By Oluwaseun Osewa / Pics: Cults War Heads On! / Flashback: Cultism On Campus By Clarius Ugwuoha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.