Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin (1170 Views)

Mandisa Premieres “bleed The Same” Music Video Feat. Tobymac & Kirk Franklin / Quran Says Jesus Is Greater Than Muhammad Then Muslim Must Become Christian. / Kirk Whalum: I Will Always Love You - Live In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin by dreylistick(m): 8:12am On Feb 21, 2016
Kirk Franklin “Jesus is as Fake as the Easter Bunny”
The award-winning Gospel star says it’s his ‘job’ to help people ‘lose’ their religion.
GRAMMY AWARD-winning gospel singer Kirk Franklin is on a mission to help people “lose” their religion.
The 45-year-old recording artist mused about the concept of religion on social media.
Franklin is releasing his first album in four years and took to his Instagram to introduce the album ,Losing My Religion, claiming that “religion is a prison”.
“In the beginning religion created a MASK of LIES … for generations church was where we went to go HIDE …. Imaginary God talk without relationship is empty INSIDE. …

LEARN MORE: http://www.celebtricity.com/kirk-franklin-jesus-is-as-fake-as-the-easter-bunny/2/
Re: Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin by AbzDore(m): 8:18am On Feb 21, 2016
There is no god but Allah and prophet Mohammed pbuh is the messenger of Allah. cool

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin by shevi4mb(m): 8:31am On Feb 21, 2016
I AM A MUSLIM, BUT I KNOW JESUS ( ISA) IS REAL, NT FICTIONAL OR FAKE..., so, kirk franklin, if this story is true, then, he needs to visit a rehab

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin by nerodenero: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2016
shevi4mb:
I AM A MUSLIM, BUT I KNOW JESUS ( ISA) IS REAL, NT FICTIONAL OR FAKE..., so, kirk franklin, if this story is true, then, he needs to visit a rehab
If a muslim knows this, then Kirk Franklin was never a christian undecided.
Re: Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin by Peritus(m): 9:28am On Feb 21, 2016
The truth is that this kind if thing is likely to happen to any Christian who is not steadfast irrespective of ones spiritual height. Devil deceives a lot. Bible foretells it...be careful you who think you are standing lest you fall.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Winner Miss Earth Nigeria Arrives Philippine For Miss Earth World Pageant / . / EFCC Twitter Handler Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.