Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,365 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex (54105 Views)

Four (4) Lies That Steal Our Self-worth / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Ten Lies The Church Tells Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by iluvweed(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Rexyl(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
you don't even need to attach church with your lies before you are heard.

it is like you are seeking an approval to spend your life as it pleases you. Christian God doesn't force you on Him. You are just honoured if you care to do his will, if not, you still have all the grace to when you are meeting him at the other side of the river.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nimblemind(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some of us just slept all through in church when we were young... smh
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by ctman(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Na so
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by onadana: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
I wonder which kain Church teach you this kain thing...bro...you sure say na church?Think wella.
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by BedLam: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
I don’t regret waiting until I was married to have sex, and I’m not advocating that churches stop teaching that sex is designed for marriage. But I do think there is something seriously wrong with the way we’ve handled the conversation. Who the hell is she deceiving? Only 2 things are involved here. It's either wrong or right.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Maximillian1: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hit the like button if you feel that OP did a great job..LIKE

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by john6006: 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Churches principles are facts ......But Practising them is the biggest challenge........

Nobody is perfect ...even Jesus Christ our saviour was tested......so who are YOU

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by macdon4all(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
wish u wud do all wat u have up there,but l doubt...

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
as for Me, I'll just keep my Virginity for ma wife...
Mindset,dnt nid no church 2 tell me a tin

2 Likes

Prodeegee:

See you!

Why won't it be nice?

Han Han what's my sin ooh

1 Like

Which church u attend abeg.....

My bible tells me fornication z a sin... And that word of God is yes and Amen....

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by AGgal(f): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
No comment
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lovely!!
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by borlarge(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
k
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by buoye1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
psychologist:
hjjcdfg
ha?R u high on Alomo+Bullet?
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
sex sex sex everywhere!, I can see that Nigerians are becoming truthful and very candid about their mushy feelings! grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wow see as people plenty for this topic. shocked nice write up.
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Vancouverplus: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why are so many kids on here

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
mujiboy:
What is the point of the whole Write up self?
My thoughts exactly....All these childish post on nairaland sef. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by emsheddy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
OP u r absolutely correct. Our churches are not doing a good job abt hw they teach youths about sex.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
emsheddy:
OP u r absolutely correct. Our churches are not doing a good job abt hw they teach youths about sex.
Since when did churches become places you go for sex therapy
A living church won't teach you anything different from what the bible teaches us about fornication and adultery.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Speakdatruth: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
everytin d writer said iz of wot purpose? doesnt change anytin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
DrObum:
Wow! I read that lengthy stuff!

You know what that means? It means that OP did a good job!
how did u read all those stuffs n still appear in fp

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by easystudy101: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
So people (young ones) should just go out there and Bleep like rabbits abi?

It's clear the evil ones have overtaken Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by emsheddy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
saxywale:

A living church won't teach you anything different from what the bible teaches us about fornication and adultery.
did u read up there dat i said our churchs r places for sex therapy? Tell me u never heard about sex in church while growing up. The OP has bared her mind. Understanding her is your own job. Gracias

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
To me. the fourth point doesnt make sense.
Besides, this is a difficult position you have put yourself before God and man.
Your write-up to me, seem devilish.
It may seem like you are trying to correct something but for some, to me, I am starting to feel like, well sex before marriage seem to be okay.

Be careful sis so you dont make others fall.
You have married and you should enjoy it.
What are you advocating? Please teach your kids this and not Christians who may start to sink in your message in the wrong manner.

At the end of the day sha, all man for himself.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by joseph1832(m): 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yes arrant and blatant lies they spew
Only to deceive those who eschew,
From the very gift of sex
Which vex all frustration
And drive away stress.

Anybody who says sex isn't awesome deserve to be fed to the Lions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by BedLam: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
saxywale:

Really? How about when Lot's children got their father drunk ffuck his brains out? That's from the Bible too! Let's teach our children, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by tlops(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Good write up.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
emsheddy:
did u read up there dat i said our churchs r places for sex therapy? Tell me u never heard about sex in church while growing up. The OP has bared her mind. Understanding her is your own job. Gracias
Seriously...maybe you should change your church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / "Buhari's Time Is Up, A New President Is Emerging In Nigeria" - Primate Olabayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.