Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex (54102 Views)

Four (4) Lies That Steal Our Self-worth / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Ten Lies The Church Tells Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
OP

Talk true, person don copy paste this thing here nau, we even debate am then.
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
easystudy101:
So people (young ones) should just go out there and Bleep like rabbits abi?

It's clear the evil ones have overtaken Nairaland
Don't mind them jare...always looking for ways to justify sin. You can imagine the op indirectly saying there is no problem with kissing and touching aslong as you can set boundary that would not lead to fu.c.kin.g.
He forgot that lust itself is a sin in most religion.
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by psychologist(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
buoye1:
ha?R u high on Alomo+Bullet?
lol u again? u b witch
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by iamord(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rather than call it lies! U call them misconceptions,, what u said is all through, seeking sex education from church can go wrong at times.. I see it in born again guys, the get unnecessarily nervous talking to ladies, and so many other instances

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Bode2: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
mujiboy:
What is the point of the whole Write up self?
that girls shouldn't care much about virginity advantages except those who hold certain religious belief. I think what the op said should be a succor to those who are disvirgined,
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
See them shouting.... *SHAKE MY HEAD IN DESPAIR* Na dis kind teaching u like i pity ur condition.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by edwardusSuperbu: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
That is why most of us are having endless problems today and who gains by the created problem? The pastor who opted now to be a counselor and at the sideline bangs your wife in his office... Stupid idiots believes all that Pastors say because he is also god of man.
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by lilmax(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Which church? @op let me confirm it
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by rolayemi(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] true talk
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
iamord:
Rather than call it lies! U call them misconceptions,, what u said is all through, seeking sex education from church can go wrong at times.. I see it in born again guys, the get unnecessarily nervous talking to ladies, and so many other instances
I don't concur with that. I'm a christain nd i find it easy communicating with Ladies more than guys,it depends on whom ur Faith lies; "church doctrines" or "Bible" explain how u view things.
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by iamord(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rexyl:
you don't even need to attach church with your lies before you are heard.

it is like you are seeking an approval to spend your life as it pleases you. Christian God doesn't force you on Him. You are just honoured if you care to do his will, if not, you still have all the grace to when you are meeting him at the other side of the river.
always quick to defend without giving room for logical reasoning!! The problem here is not God but the so called pastors, and church leaders bring up all forms of indoctrination and misconceptions.. I have come across a lot of instances..

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by tomzman: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nice one
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by iamord(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
starlingleanets:
I don't concur with that. I'm a christain nd i find it easy communicating with Ladies more than guys,it depends on whom ur Faith lies; "church doctrines" or "Bible" explain how u view things.
your up bringing, peeps and the religious body u are affiliated to will dictate that.. I have seen guys that even when they get an erection seeing a sexy girl they become so scared. And bind their kondo grin ..where from all this That's what am talking about

2 Likes

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by adekennis(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
undecided
olassy239:
i hope you are not adversing me to go lose my virginity
... LOL u be virgin or lalasticala cheesy
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Okey8122(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pointless write up IMO
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Which church teach you this one? Abeg stop to dey bobo us jare angry

The church, which I know, teaches that people should engage in sanctified sex. I.e do it only with your legally recognised spouse. Not before marriage, and certainly not outside. I'm sure these your submissions are just your own inferences - which sadly are wrong, misleading heretic cool
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
adekennis:
undecided... LOL u be virgin or lalasticala cheesy
u wont understand
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
iamord:
your up bringing, peeps and the religious body u are affiliated to will dictate that.. I have seen guys that even when they get an erection seeing a sexy girl they become so scared. And bind their kondo grin ..where from all this That's what am talking about
Read my post again i said it depends where ur Faith lies, d one u describe here lies in Church doctrine but the one that lies in the Bible does nt submit to church doctrines
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by emsheddy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
saxywale:

Seriously...maybe you should change your church.
i think u shud, if ur church didnt teach u anything about sex as a youth.
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Temmytea70(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
olassy239:

Now I know ure a virgin....thanks for the info
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by salt1: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
The title self....
Just for marketing!

I am an Evangelical and my church never taught me any of these.
On getting unnecessarily physical: I was encouraged to abstain from all appearance of evil. The church is a watchman not a watch dog.
On sex in marriage: a marriage counsellor told me of a period of adjustment
I don't know who told the writer all these
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by KazukiIto(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
I never bought that No-sex-before-marriage crap. It's B.S!

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Temmytea70:

Now I know ure a virgin....thanks for the info
stop been in a fantasy world
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Greatfes17: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Such teaching is upside down. I've not been thought such.

https://www.nairaland.com/2058227/establishing-business-center-around-fed
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Temmytea70(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
olassy239:
stop been in a fantasy world
Lol..dnt mind me o......just teasing you......
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by LieDetector(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
olassy239:
Now give yourself a resounding slap

3 Likes

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by kevoh(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Actually, the christian Bible is rather almost silent on sex and sex education. What you have are inc.est stories, spilling of sem.en and virgin getting pregnant without intercourse undecided e.t.c Songs of Solomon that should have helped in a way has been removed from some versions or deliberately remains unpreached. Word of their Pastors therefore remains the benchmark for sex education.

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by seedorfg(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
That i call linuses
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by akanni79(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
What is your point, are u saying they should have sex before marriage?
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
LieDetector:
Now give yourself a resounding slap
u r rili a detector
Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol @ reward of a mind-blowing and magical sex...

Number 1 so on point. I remember ma junior secondary school days wen i just gained admission into a private skul in A.J then still inncent as a child... No day passes on d assembly ground by without our principal telling us(girls) that letting a boy touch us will warrant pregnancy....nt to talk of shaking, holding hands, or hugging...
Come see fear then...cheesycheesy

But as time went on......levels change wey we take realise say na lie them be dey yarn us since....chaoi!!gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: 4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex by Hemanwel(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
DrObum:
Wow! I read that lengthy stuff!

You know what that means? It means that OP did a good job!
Why wont you read everything when it's talking about sex?
Abeg,park well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.