Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) (41187 Views)

The False Information On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected / Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Seequadry(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wow!!!! Wonderfull
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Brimmie(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
TDstarr:
d
D for Dóggy? undecided

1 Like

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmmm.
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by udyheart01(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Maybe Its a Mistake

1 Like

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
masterpower:
OP, YOU CAN LIE TOO MUCH. ARE YOU RELATED TO APC DE-LUCIFER?
HAAA, NO WONDER.
Pls, don't bring me LUCIFER son of the Morning or my identical twin brother PLANET VENUS into this una PDP/APC NL wahala to avoid my avoid my great grand father AMADIOHA visiting u right now.
Be warned!

2 Likes

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by laoma15(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
I'm sure that the only people still supporting GEJ administration are the people benefitting from the corruption associated with the regime.

We definitely need a change in Nigeria.

PDP must go!

3 Likes

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
These Presidential aides are causing a lot of embarrassment for GEJ and the nation. Is it difficult for him to replace ALL of them.
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by spenca: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ be lying to Nigerians since 1800, well do the needful electorates and vote CHANGE come 2015 , a vote for CHANGE a vote for a better life.

1 Like

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Avedon:

Perhaps they are not aware that Nigeria took off at the same time with Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan. Even South Africa look up to Nigeria as role model back then.

If you are watching economic programs on Africa, they'll mention South Africa, Angola Kenya before they remember Nigeria. they consider the first three as economic power house of Africa.

1. South Africa doesn't have crude oil, they depend on Mining and small scale manufacturing for their income.

2. Angola started extensive oil exploration in 2002 after 18 years long civil war that ended in the year 2000. But they successful transformed their economy. If you are doubting, type "Angolan economy" on Google.

3. Kenya depends on coffee for their income but they also transformed their economy. coincidentally, Kenya share some similarities with Nigeria politically. They thought that government of moy Kibaki was the best until they elected they their present government lead by Uhoru kenyanta the same way some people in Nigeria thinks Gej is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria.

thanks much , overtime , I have found the problem of Nigerians isnt the politicians alone but their supporters .the problems include sentiments , igonrance and lots more. majority of the educated Nigerians dont even know whats happening in their neighbouring countries , they are so ignorant of these political information. if the educated ones have this problems , how can we help the illiterates whom majority of these politicians use for their campaigns. These countries are leaving us behind , The excuse of the govt has been population size. we have a long way to go seriously.

2 Likes

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is what happen when a country is been ruled by fake people.

Both the current administration and the Web master are clueless.

1 Like

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
And so
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
my own be say mek d money enter my hand I use am..finish

Muslims go say Arabic write-up no dei ontop now anoda clueless man don d complain of stadium....

1 Like

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by ziccoit: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
PapTzy:
Just this morning, I got the opportunity to have a feel of the new ₦100 note. As a tech savvy individual, I decided to scan the bar code printed at the back of the new note. I was impressed at the cool use of technology as I was directed to the website of the new ₦100 note.

Going through the numerous photos on the web page, I came across a familiar picture. On a closer look, I realized that it was an aerial picture of the famous "Allianz Arena" stadium in Munich, Germany instead of the Akwa Ibom Stadium, Uyo.

The stadium is being paraded as an achievement of Nigerian government, showing the Nigeria of today. This misinformation is highly unintelligent and embarrassing.

Here's the link to the website : http://sites.visualead.me/ngp_new/#001

Thank you for bringing this up. We that are passionate about Nigeria appreciate the discovery.

This is an evidence that everything about the GEJ government is fake. How could somebody gets such thing as important as identity of his country wrong? I'm already fuming with anger. Let me stop here. Pls.

4 Likes

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
kITATITA:
These Presidential aides are causing a lot of embarrassment for GEJ and the nation. Is it difficult for him to replace ALL of them.

This is normally the outcome when one surround himself with clueless beings.
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wow! Just wen I thought we are out of f00lish humans.. Its obvious you're a die hard GEJ supporter..but making yourself extra f00lish won't help your cause...your president failed us!
Nmeri17:

so what has that got to do with the topic you young nasty faggotty piece of trash

2 Likes

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Demit somebody should tell him this
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by henchamb(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
what a poorly designed website. can you see the mess in the head of state section, indeed daris god oh

1 Like

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
laoma15:
I'm sure that the only people still supporting GEJ administration are the people benefitting from the corruption associated with the regime.

We definitely need a change in Nigeria.

PDP must go!
And how are you sure Buhari is the change we desire??The problem is that both of them are birds of the same feather.
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
haaaa Tinubu!! you have bribed your last traitor. he will be interrogated, tortured until he gives up your name. stop trying to spoil uncle JONA name all because of politics. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by donshaddow(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hey Op! You shouldn't display your stupidity in public instead... I'm a Niger-Deltan but I hate Jonathan So much... But this, you need to check your head.

This is not a GOVERNMENT site, but just your stupid blog trying to make a point and tarnish the government and not Jonathan.
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Isiterere(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2014

Just when you thought cluelessness has finished with GEJ, those around him will proof you wrong.
"ALIANZ ARENA" again. There is God oooooo.

Sometimes I feel like throw away my brain and be a fan of this administration, but the cluelessness of the administration will shut through the roof.

February 14th 2015 is taken too much time to come. We need change.

ALL IZZ WELL.

1 Like

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by successking: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Avedon:
They GEJ lead federal government have the capacity and resources to transform Nigeria but instead they chooses to shield corrupt individuals and promote impunity.

100% of those supporting the present administration on ths forum are bellow 30yrs of age and think ths the best life the could get. And those that saw yesterday are supporting the administration blindly or based on selfish interest.

We all resented Abacha's junta with It's evil policies but It's 100% better than present administration.

Gej have taken Nigeria into a dungeon of religion, ethnic and sectional abyss but God will not allow the labour of nations founding father's to capsize.

I pray God will strengthen the advocates of change.

God bless Nigeria.

Every sound mind knows that you have spoken from the depth of anger and not reasoning. All these accusations are baseless. BH has been operating in the north before GEJ took over in 2010. Corruption has been extended to almost every household before GEJ who is being accused of corruption came to power.

Just tell me, how GEJ can root out the corruption in Your household?

Indeed, Nigeria needs a change but not Buhari and therefore GEJ will remain in power till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Freiburger(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
html14java:
Blame it on Buhari
Word!
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by miqos02(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by shinysmrt: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Avedon:
They GEJ lead federal government have the capacity and resources to transform Nigeria but instead they chooses to shield corrupt individuals and promote impunity.

100% of those supporting the present administration on ths forum are bellow 30yrs of age and think ths the best life the could get. And those that saw yesterday are supporting the administration blindly or based on selfish interest.

Must u politicize everything? How are they related?!

We all resented Abacha's junta with It's evil policies but It's 100% better than present administration.

Gej have taken Nigeria into a dungeon of religion, ethnic and sectional abyss but God will not allow the labour of our nation founding father's to capsize.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by woleainajnr(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
And the rate at which these naïve people sing and drum up war songs, you would think they have it all panned out but they don't knoiw what it means for a country to go to war. And God forbids Nigeria shall not and never go to war....that same God that delivered us from Abacha junta shall rescue us from this man Jonathan
Avedon:

Gej have taken Nigeria into a dungeon of religion, ethnic and sectional abyss but God will not allow the labour of our nation founding father's to capsize.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
donshaddow:
Hey Op! You shouldn't display your stupidity in public instead... I'm a Niger-Deltan but I hate Jonathan So much... But this, you need to check your head.

This is not a GOVERNMENT site, but just your stupid blog trying to make a point and tarnish the government and not Jonathan.
Mumu scan the barcode on the new #100 note, that's if you know what is a barcode.

7 Likes

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
successking:

Every sound mind knows that you have spoken from the depth of anger and not reasoning. All these accusations are baseless. BH has been operating in the north before GEJ took over in 2010. Corruption has been extended to almost every household before GEJ who is being accused of corruption came to power.

Just tell me, how GEJ can root out the corruption in Your household?

Indeed, Nigeria needs a change but not Buhari and therefore GEJ will remain in power till 2019.

And what has GEJ done so far to mitigate the situation?Let's be logical for once.

1 Like

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by IDEApro(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Avedon:

God bless Nigeria.

See how you wasted the first to commentum privilege by throwing political tantrums instead of contributing positively to the topic of discussion.
That's aside, Nigeria will not end in the next 4 years which we are begging on Jonathan to consolidate on his little achievement if you oppositions think he has not perform exceeding well.

I will want the opposition to take over power in 2019 not before and I want to see men of proven integrity like Fashola, Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Ngige, Rochas take over government and not some overused old nomadic person trying to transfer his animal husbandry expertise on Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nmeri17: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
Wow! Just wen I thought we are out of f00lish humans.. Its obvious you're a die hard GEJ supporter..but making yourself extra f00lish won't help your cause...your president failed us!

please, please relax smiley done?? good. now tell me why you think the N100 website was designed by the president?? is he to inspect every single national projects?? the way you arr shifting the blame on him one would think he designated designing of the website to himself and did a poor job
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by HARDDON: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
S1 shld be getting d sticks:

Havent dey heard: when in doubt ,ask Google?
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by roufy235(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) / How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.