Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Thread For Masters Degree Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Masters Degree Students (14364 Views)

LAUTECH Admission Status 2014/2015; Why Are Pre-degree Students Still Waiting. / Aaua Pre-degree Students Please Read. / Jamb Result For Unaab Pre-degree Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by jonazter(m): 8:44pm On May 28, 2015
emahnwel:

It should be on sale before the end of July.
Ok tanx alot,, wil start making enquries by next month...
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by phiszo(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2015
motab:
pls house, i need to knw the prospects of one studying m.sc technical education(electrical electronics option). I have a B.eng, elect\elect and a pgde.
i'm rounding up service by july. pls will they request for nysc discharge certificate during the application process?
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by phiszo(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
Joy83:

The entrance exam is usually first week of July, and it is departmental based (courses you did during undergraduate).
i'm rounding up service by first week of july. pls will they request for nysc discharge certificate during the application process?
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by Joy83(m): 5:59am On May 29, 2015
phiszo:

i'm rounding up service by first week of july. pls will they request for nysc discharge certificate during the application process?
That time is still favourable to you... You can apply as deadline for submission of documents is July 30 and your exam is July 18 or so.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by phiszo(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2015
Joy83:

That time is still favourable to you... You can apply as deadline for submission of documents is July 30 and your exam is July 18 or so.
ok. thanks.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by Donpizzle(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2015
I am getting there... Currently serving our belovd country nigeria. B.tech(2.1) industrial and applied mathematics, hopin to major full time into PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS. So help me lord.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by eddie7: 8:36am On May 29, 2015
PG form for UNILORIN is out.... 4 those interested
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by padeolu: 1:34am On Jun 01, 2015
eddie7:
PG form for UNILORIN is out.... 4 those interested
Pls when is I likely to close?
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by Adebayolove(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2015
padeolu:
Pls when is I likely to close?

June 30, 2015
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by padeolu: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Adebayolove:

June 30, 2015
Thanks boss.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by PrinceAkbabio(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
i hav B.sc physics, 2-1. I wish to start M.tech petroluem geophysics in FUTA by next yr. I wil apretiate if anyone cn giv me d necesry info on d tuition fee and any oda related info dat may b of help to me. Thanks
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by Ahmedie25(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
I graduated with third class in electrical/ computer engg bt finished with upper credit in my PGD(computer science) program , pls any hope for me in getting admission for Msc ( computer Science) program?.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by eddie7: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
Ahmedie25:
I graduated with third class in electrical/ computer engg bt finished with upper credit in my PGD(computer science) program , pls any hope for me in getting admission for Msc ( computer Science) program?.
Yes u will. .ure qualified
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Hello,

Sale of forms for the 2015/16 Academic Session Admission Exercise shall commence on Monday, June 8th, 2015 and would last for six (6) weeks.

All interested candidates are therefore advised to apply through our admissions portal :

http://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/adm_all_main.aspx

All applicants are to apply through this admissions portal ALONE.

BEWARE of FRAUDULENT people. The Postgraduate School, University of Ibadan, has NO authorized AGENT anywhere

Kindly inform your friends, and other individuals who may be interested.

Thank you

Management
Postgraduate School, UI

1 Like

Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by jonazter(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2015
emahnwel:

Hello,

Sale of forms for the 2015/16 Academic Session Admission Exercise shall commence on Monday, June 8th, 2015 and would last for six (6) weeks.

All interested candidates are therefore advised to apply through our admissions portal :

http://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/adm_all_main.aspx

All applicants are to apply through this admissions portal ALONE.

BEWARE of FRAUDULENT people. The Postgraduate School, University of Ibadan, has NO authorized AGENT anywhere

Kindly inform your friends, and other individuals who may be interested.

Thank you

Management
Postgraduate School, UI
Tanx for dis infor, I learnt of it just dis morning....lookin forword for more infor shud in case der b any....Tanx a million times
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by anotherspring: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
The "Right Information" is Power! Be informed!!
Do you ever desire to study in the US? Worry no more
as we walk you through the US Grad School admissions and funding! - 99.9% Success rate . -
We are currently offering:
1. Free review sessions to potential applicants to US grad schools. we'll help to scrutinize and review their "application packets" to determine what your odds are in getting admission and funding for any of the majors listed below:
Application packet include: Resume/Cv, Copy of Academic transcripts, GRE /TOEFl scores.NB: if you've not taken the GRE yet but you plan taking the exam soon, you're also welcome to send us your transcript and CV pending you get ur GRE result. You may send us your a Compressed version of your "Application packet" (preferably in pdf format) as attachment our email id: msphdinus@gmail.com
with subject titled: "Free Review Application Packet"
2. Free advising on study abroad:
Engineering Disciplines:
Computer science, MIS, and IT Related courses,
Electrical engineering
Mechanical and Agric. Engineering
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Food science and Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Sciences:
Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Micro-Biology, Earth Science, Geology
Social sciences:
Mass communication, Political science, Accounting, Business administration, Economics
Agricultural sciences:
Agronomy
Plant pathology
Agric Economics and Extention
Soil Science...
...speak to us, we'll be glad to help you.
contact email: msphdinus@gmail.com or like our page on facebook; The "Right Information" is Power! Be informed!!
as we walk you through the US Grad School admissions and funding! - 99.9% Success rate . -
1. Free review sessions to potential applicants to US grad schools. we'll help to scrutinize and review their "application packets" to determine what your odds are in getting admission and funding for any of the majors listed below:
Application packet include: Resume/Cv, Copy of Academic transcripts, GRE /TOEFl scores.NB: if you've not taken the GRE yet but you plan taking the exam soon, you're also welcome to send us your transcript and CV pending you get ur GRE result. You may send us your a Compressed version of your "Application packet" (preferably in pdf format) as attachment our email id: msphdinus@gmail.com
Engineering Disciplines:
Electrical engineering
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Sciences:
Material Science, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Micro-Biology, Earth Science, Geology
Social sciences:
Mass communication, Political science, Accounting, Business administration, Economics
Agricultural sciences:
Agronomy
Plant pathology
Soil Science...
contact email: msphdinus@gmail.com or like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MS-PhD-Abroad/1599287637027588?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by anotherspring: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
eddie7:
[color=#550000][/color]
Yes u will. .ure qualified
Engineering Disciplines:
Electrical engineering
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Sciences:
Social sciences:
Agricultural sciences:
Agronomy
Plant pathology
Soil Science...
contact email: msphdinus@gmail.com or like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/MS-PhD-Abroad/1599287637027588?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by anotherspring: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
phiszo:

i'm rounding up service by july. pls will they request for nysc discharge certificate during the application process?

Engineering Disciplines:
Electrical engineering
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Aerospace Engineering
Industrial Engineering
Sciences:
Social sciences:
Agricultural sciences:
Agronomy
Plant pathology
Soil Science...
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by babyfaceafrica: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
B.A linguistics.(UNiLaG).......hope to enrol for M.A Linguistics in U.I this june...any prospective masters student in ling in the house?
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by saqo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
B.A History from the University of Ilorin. Currently doing my M.A in Peace and Development Studies, Unilorin.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by Funnyguy83: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
AM THERE BRO IN 3YEARS TIME.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by ernie4life(m): 3:58am On Mar 23, 2016
A friend wants to do either MBA or MA in management in uniport, but he wants to confirm if the will accept a graduateof Edu economics 2: 1.please can somebody confirm for me
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by micronut(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2016
ernie4life:
A friend wants to do either MBA or MA in management in uniport, but he wants to confirm if the will accept a graduateof Edu economics 2: 1.please can somebody confirm for me

Yes, he will.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by ernie4life(m): 6:39am On May 18, 2016
micronut:

Yes, he will.

please have you seen such case? and are u in uni port?
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by micronut(m): 6:54am On May 18, 2016
ernie4life:

please have you seen such case? and are u in uni port?
Atleat I'm sure of MBA in all schools.. Nothing like M.A Management in Nigeria but MSc. Management, it is also possible with a 2.1. I'm not in Uniport but Unilorin round up an MBA and i studied a science course at undergraduate level.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by ernie4life(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2016
micronut:
Atleat I'm sure of MBA in all schools.. Nothing like M.A Management in Nigeria but MSc. Management, it is also possible with a 2.1. I'm not in Uniport but Unilorin round up an MBA and i studied a science course at undergraduate level.

thanks
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by Profandie(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice thread. B.Sc.(Ed.) Accounting(ABSU);PGD Accounting(Form already purchased UNIPORT),Currently rounding up my NYSC. Step by step.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by jideissa: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2016
padeolu:
If the weighted average is less than 60, one won't be able to do PhD without M.Phil.

If one score less than 60 in a course and score more than 60 in others, such a person can still make PhD grade.

for example, if one took 5 courses and scored 51, 54, 67, 75, 58... the weighted average is 61{(51+54+67+75+58)/5} provided the 5 courses have the same unit.

But I think some school offer take 58% for PhD
from the above example,if it is percentage,automatically that person qualifies for ph.d.But if it is in cgpa,that person does not qualify for direct ph.d.Hope i am right.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by juzo98(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
I studied Mechanical Engineering at degree level from the federal university of tech, minna and graduated with a 2.1(a 4 pointer) and currently on NYSC but intend starting my masters in Engineering management(project management option) from the university of Ibadan immediately after my service year(july 4th, 2015). I made the choice cos I find that aspect of mechanical engineering more interesting and more so with a masters degree in Engineering management you don't need MBA again and securing job will extend to other aspects(I.e banks, logistics, procurement etc) and not just engineering firms. My confusion stems from me choosing either to search for a job or start the masters from my own personal savings! Advise needed o!
Hello, i guess you should be done with the Masters degree. Please i'd like to take similar career path. I really need guidance.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
wip7:

Surely you will love AI cos is interesting. Even many students or researcher have enjoyed the output from AI. During the recent Honk Kong protest, when the government of HK switched off mobile/internet communication, the smart guys made use of AI to communicate via Bluetooth in-pair fuzzy networks.....Therefore, AI is used or implemented during crisis where there is no functional networks.

I would like to learn Particle Swarm Optimization, Artificial Neural Network, Ensemble Kalman Filter. Please, where do I start from? What courses do I have to take or what degree do I pursue? Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by Tonelro4real: 8:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hello All, please can someone tell or email(anthonydibia@yahoo.com) me the list of schools in Nigeria offering Control Systems Engineering at postgraduate levels?
Thanks for your anticipated swift response.
Re: Thread For Masters Degree Students by Tonelro4real: 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hello All, please can someone tell or email(anthonydibia@yahoo.com) me the list of schools in Nigeria offering Control Systems Engineering at postgraduate levels.
Thanks for your swift response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN / Science, Maths Teaching In Indigenous Languages To Begin Soon –FG / Kazeem Jimoh Wins 2019 UNESCO MAB Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.