Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo (58705 Views)

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Killed Pregnant Nigerian And Remove The Organs (Photo) / My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by IVORY2009(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
uprightman:
how true is this news? how can someone can cut somebody dick that is not sleeping? this 2014 best fiction.

O'boy na so we here/read am for nairaland oooh, na film trick be dis ooh!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by Fourwinds: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Janeify:
Too bad.
She has destroyed lives.
The lady's face is innocent,doesn't look like she can do this. Terribly terrible sad

abi. after enjoying it., she den cuts d chocolate
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by Fourwinds: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Begonia:
There are too many dangerous people out there and there are way too many people who give them an advantage. Too bad!
For example, this news will still not make some men keep it in their pants. In fact, for a good number of them, nothing will. SMH!
yeah. dose men's anaconda is ever ready to brush d road.
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by Fourwinds: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
moreeni:
grin grin grin all yea customers, your reward is in heaven.
hmmmm. u are laughing.! dat means few men will have it now. make sure u check before dating
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by IVORY2009(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jewelbaby01:
Subscribing... grin

subscribing gini? To what? To start cutting di***k too?
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by bjtinz: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
IVORY2009:

Holdon, wat I'm saying is dat, the ones that charge as low as the young girl, 2k, 5k nor dey fine, escept na by luck, the beautiful ones 4 club "seramento" u nor go fit pay oooh!

Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by Jewelbaby01(f): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
IVORY2009:

subscribing gini? To what? To start cutting di***k too?
grin just happy those cheating old men have people like Uche to treat their mess
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by bjtinz: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jewelbaby01:
grin just happy those cheating old men have people like Uche to treat their mess

what of cheating younug men? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by Jewelbaby01(f): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
bjtinz:

what of cheating younug men? undecided undecided undecided
I guess Ngozi is waiting... grin
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by armadeo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
doctokwus:
This one is hardened to d core.

I swear down.

She sold two of her own offspring.

Chai. I fear fear.
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by IVORY2009(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jewelbaby01:

No! How can u say u're happie, you should rather condemn the act!
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by Jewelbaby01(f): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
IVORY2009:

No! How can u say u're happie, you should rather condemn the act!
yeah! Ofcourse, that was totally a joke. She's a she devil, and she deserves to be crucified. Those men ain't right either, they should know that satan is always around the corner waiting to strike. God would have given them a chance to repent if they were more careful
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by IVORY2009(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jewelbaby01:
yeah! Ofcourse, that was totally a joke. She's a she devil, and she deserves to be crucified. Those men ain't right either, they should know that satan is always around the corner waiting to strike. God would have given them a chance to repent if they were more careful

are you a lawyer?
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by Skimpledawg(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
alberto2k:
Mehn, even lalasticalala knows! Nothin fit ever carry my eyes look ashii not 2 talk of straffing her grin
Buahahaha! grin....kenwins come hear wetin alberto dey do o!

I do av a fwnd dah finds joy in bangin prostitutes, dnt knw wat to do to dah niqqa so dah he stops!! Ya advice will b appreciated Nlders! Imagine if his d**k wz among doz sliced grin
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by coldgate(f): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Meringe:
happened at ama hausa owerri. her buyers are aboki. it happened since November.

It doesn't make her any less culpable. You could stand on your high horse with broken legs and feel smug, her buyers are not the object of discussion here. The Ibo lady who is a serial killer and even sells off her offspring when broke is the subject of discussion dude.
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by YekinniOlamide(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
kennygee:
Her crime is not excusable, not even cause of her background.

Meanwhile, this girl looks too innocent for the crime and looks nothing like a prostitute.
The Most Innocent looking Ones are those that Perpetrate Most Evil..
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by Meringe(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
coldgate:

It doesn't make her any less culpable. You could stand on your high horse with broken legs and feel smug, her buyers are not the object of discussion here. The Ibo lady who is a serial killer and even sells off her offspring when broke is the subject of discussion dude.
I'm not here to exchange words with you.
the writer of the news shielded some vital information about the alleged buyers of the organs. she confessed that An hausaman is her buyer. so many things happened that day. I was there about boarding a vehicle close to there when she was arrested.
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by Jewelbaby01(f): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
IVORY2009:

are you a lawyer?
grin nope,why? I talk too much right? cheesy
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by goodjack(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
FrancisTony:
Hmmm!

Inasmuch as I'm not in support of her silly act; but I must really commend her in keeping some men in check.

That's what happens when some guys can't control their conji levels or whatever- even with the increase of HIV sef. Smh

It should serve as deterrent to others. Good riddance to bad rubbish. smiley

God made one man to one woman

Park well my friend. Dont worry the next one will be the cutting of breast. Why are u saying trash here.
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by omikele: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
hmmmmm na waooo dis kin tin sef, Watin b her gain na
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by IVORY2009(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jewelbaby01:
grin nope,why? I talk too much right? cheesy

kind off and more of answering...
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by ceeceeco: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why are u confessing now dat u've been caught? Is it dat u're scared of death or wat? So u're gud @ killing but dnt wnt 2 be killed. Ur offence is not bail-able. I charge u for murder & conspiracy. U'll die by hanging & burning.
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by ajayiopy: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is what I called genital truncation process. Well any body way dey shuk anyhow must beware. A beg you fit cut GEJ own make we rest for 2015
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by alberto2k(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Buahahaha! grin....kenwins come hear wetin alberto dey do o!

I do av a fwnd dah finds joy in bangin prostitutes, dnt knw wat to do to dah niqqa so dah he stops!! Ya advice will b appreciated Nlders! Imagine if his d**k wz among doz sliced grin
Hahahahaha
The best thing is for him to get a wife grin
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by koyyess: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
When you chose to play devilish games, only develish people will play it with you. Devilish people don't like losing. I don't pity the 38 year old man at all. Let him enjoy what is left of his shaft.
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by Franchise21(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Y shd guys b running after her? She no even fine seff. Bt hw wud she successfully kill seven men bt cutting off deir manliness n dey wud nt shout for help
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by IDEApro(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

I can only take these^^^, as an insult if I failed to pass jamb.

Probably, you saw a post that I made in June2014.

Keep trying hard. I learnt you're more than 40years, so, I'll keep ignoring you. wink

That's a foolish assumption son. Idowugbo has been spreading unverified allegations in a bid to denigrate my person but I will excuse her insensitivity because we have an age long disaffection.

That's how one scaly wag came on here and allege I dated late Vivi, I chase Greedie even though it was all for fun as I never take it beyond nairaland page, etc etc.

I will let all this slide cos I let myself ramble and rumble with teenagers.
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
IDEApro:

That's a foolish assumption son. Idowugbo has been spreading unverified allegations in a bid to denigrate my person but I will excuse her insensitivity because we have an age long disaffection.

That's how one scaly wag came on here and allege I dated late Vivi, I chase Greedie even though it was all for fun as I never take it beyond nairaland page, etc etc.

I will let all this slide cos I let myself ramble and rumble with teenagers.
Teenager? grin Do you think that's an insult?

Well, it's a phase in life. smiley
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by babaluckey: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Players stick to one woman. Men, get married and stay away from call girls
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by lyvin: 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
I don't believe this story. Fabricated bull shiiit. U cut a man dick while he is fully awake and just escaped, he did not kill u there. Rubbish journalism, rubbish story
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by queebeediva(f): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2014
This world is coming to an end oo! How can a young innocent looking girl be so wicked ? Who is to blame the parent, friends,society or economy? This is the height of wickedness. Men please use your tong to count your teeth.
Re: Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo by princessayesha(f): 12:27am On Dec 28, 2014
phoinix:

OMG, you are so beautiful. embarassed
u sure? thanks anyway wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Night Guards Gang-rape Teenager (photo) / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.