Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) (58698 Views)

Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) / 2 Brothers Beheaded By Cultists In Rivers State Buried Side By Side.Graphic Pics / Young Lady Beheaded By Ritualists In Imo. Nude Body Dumped In Bush (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:11am On Mar 24, 2016
Girls need to learn from this...talking about travelling miles just to meet a boyfriend/friend whom they can't vouch for... Tragedy befell this pretty lady who had prospects of marrying and settling down, after her life was cut short by a man (suspected ritualist) who posed as a suitor on Facebook and deceived her into traveling to Minna, Niger state just to see him....

Below is what was shared on Facebook by one Chisom concerning her death;

She was a classmate to my girlfriend..Met this guy on FB and they be been communicating for like 6months now... all of a sudden the guy started talking about Marriage and stuffs then sometimes in Feb, the guy invited her to his hometown in Minna for her to meet his Royal family as his soon be wife ...

she packed her bag told her sister about the journey and left on getting to Minna the guy came and picked her up from the pack and told her that there is a problem..and the problem is that the parents are quarrelling over him bringing a girl that is not tribe for marriage introduction, he persuaded the girl to put up in a hotel with him for now until he settled things with his parents.....

So the girl called her sister to tell her the change of plans with the guy and that was the last time the sister heard from her....

Then after 3days the sister received a call from her sister's phone and the caller being a make asked her to come to a named Hotel in Minna to carry her sister's body...she was confused and scared and had to inform her family of the strange call after several days calling and cellphone switched off they hard to summon courage and travel to Minna at the said Hotel .

Lo and Behold the girl was lying lifeless without a head..Meaning the guy she visited was a ritualist...after all her body was moved down to Ekpoma her hometown where she was buried...the culprit still at large...

Since yesterday my Gf told me this story it was very scary that I had to narrate to every girl close to me that I see to beware...so I thought of Inboxing you the gist earlier to please help disseminate Info.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/girl-beheaded-by-suspected-ritualist.html

7 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:12am On Mar 24, 2016
girls pls be wise

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by CastedDude: 5:13am On Mar 24, 2016
this is very sad...see how her life just ended like that...
Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Kraspo(m): 5:17am On Mar 24, 2016
So unfortunate. May her soul rest in peace.
But on a second thought, if a girl is actually getting genuine attention from the guys in her neighbourhood, she won't have any need travelling long distances just to meet a stranger. Why form and act like you are "taken" to the people you know only to travel all night to please someone you barely know, thereby embarrassing your family.

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 5:21am On Mar 24, 2016
Marriage desperation... R.I.P

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by shachris02: 5:25am On Mar 24, 2016
RIP to her sha.

Bros see, most girls these days are gold diggers. she hear royal family, her small head swell. Trust me, there's a struggling guy begging this girl for marriage and she'd giving him attitude. As long as girls keep seeking to reap where they did not sow, these kind of things will keep happening.

I'd never marry a girl that didn't go through the rungs with me.....never!

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by stzy(m): 5:25am On Mar 24, 2016
4 other girls mind "she no sharp na"...

Better learn n b wiser sometimes wise doesn't get u far enough...

Sometimes its better to chill ur broke bf aat cheap resturant dan run off with those business men on friday night all in d name of "sharp girl"...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by sprinter101(m): 5:26am On Mar 24, 2016
Social media again?seems dis social mdia is evil

1 Like

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by CastedDude: 5:27am On Mar 24, 2016
girls abeg make una get sense...meanwhile God go punish that guy

5 Likes

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 5:27am On Mar 24, 2016
RIP dear. I wonder if she wanted to get married without the knowledge of her parents.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by CastedDude: 5:28am On Mar 24, 2016
social media can be used for good and bad purposes just like every other thing in this world
sprinter101:

5 Likes

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by YorubaWoman: 5:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Hmmm

Se eredi ife leleyi ni abi kini a le fiwe

Eyin omoge iwoyi, e la oju yin le daradara
Ki e ma fi itan yin kogbon
Aleri obinrin na to le se o
Eyin okunrin te n gbe sugar moomi
Iku n jogede, oun reedi ko mo pe oun tin o dun ni npani

Aye n kuku pade lori fesibuku tan si nfera won
Baya bi olorun se ko iku re niyen
Well sha, ki won ro oku re ma wapa lati jeki arakunrin na keko.

Emi o le so pe sun re o, tori o ti da aguntan jelejele
Ojo re o ti pe, yo lo ilu min lati bere aye miiran

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by shachris02: 5:29am On Mar 24, 2016
stzy:
4 other girls mind "she no sharp na"...

Better learn n b wiser sometimes wise doesn't get u far enough...

Sometimes its better to chill ur broke bf aat cheap resturant dan run off with those business men on friday night all in d name of "sharp girl"...

their sharpness is actually pure foolery. what they call 'runs' is just foolishness because at the end, they'd never account for what they've made from the runs. They'd all turn back and look for 'truthful' 'God fearing' 'Gentle' guy. SMH for the chicken brains.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Kraspo(m): 5:29am On Mar 24, 2016
shachris02:
RIP to her sha.

Bros see, most girls these days are gold diggers. she hear royal family, her small head swell. Trust me, there's a struggling guy begging this girl for marriage and she'd giving him attitude. As long as girls keep seeking to reap where they did not sow, these kind of things will keep happening.

I'd never marry a girl that didn't go through the rungs with me.....never!

That's why I don't tell girls that I am employed. I create the impression that I am searching for job. If you can stay I will try and make you happy in the long run, but if you can't, I will hold the door open for you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by shachris02: 5:31am On Mar 24, 2016
sprinter101:

these is not social media mata. Girls have being fallen victims to these schemes as far back as i can remember. No be today girls start running away with 'magas'. Gold diggers have being perambulating these country with or with no social media.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Kraspo(m): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2016
Pidggin:
RIP dear. I wonder if she wanted to get married without the knowledge of her parents.

I tire oooo! An engagement that is done in the privacy of a guy's bedroom is not engagement. A girl should be open to her mother and tell her everything. Even if you are not a virgin , tell her. Don't hide anything from your mother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Kraspo(m): 5:34am On Mar 24, 2016
shachris02:

these is not social media mata. Girls have being fallen victims to these schemes as far back as i can remember. No be today girls start running away with 'magas'. Gold diggers have being perambulating these country with or with no social media.
Girls need to reevaluate themselves

4 Likes

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 24, 2016
With the proper incantations and rituals...her spirit can fight back. Not all misfortunes are left to God for vengeance.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by shachris02: 5:42am On Mar 24, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Hmmm

Se eredi ife leleyi ni abi kini a le fiwe

Eyin omoge iwoyi, e la oju yin le daradara
Ki e ma fi itan yin kogbon
Aleri obinrin na to le se o
Eyin okunrin te n gbe sugar moomi
Iku jogede, oun reedi ko mo pe nkan ti o pa niyen

Aye n kuku pade lori fesibuku tan si nfera won
Baya bi olorun se ko iku re niyen
Well sha, ki won ro oku re ma wapa lati jeki arakunrin na keko.

Emi o le so pe sun re o, tori o ti da aguntan jelejele
Ojo re o ti pe, yo lo ilu min lati bere aye miiran

angry [size=18pt]Speak English![/size]

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by buskie13(m): 5:42am On Mar 24, 2016
there is joy being single...if not for desperation,maybe she would've missed that killer..hey...not saying she deserved wat happened to her...but at times...marriage is not just it at all...there is so much joy being single...within this time..u can carve out a niche for yourself and see life differently...and then marriage can take its full course.. may God console her family ...
R I P girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by shachris02: 5:43am On Mar 24, 2016
buskie13:
there is joy being single...if not for desperation,maybe she would've missed that killer..hey...not saying she deserved wat happened to her...but at times...marriage is not just it at all...there is so much joy being single...within this time..u can carve out a niche for yourself and see life differently...and then marriage can take its full course.. may God console her family ...
R I P girl

this is more about gold digging than marriage. Do you think that there are no men seeking her hand in her little hometown?? As pretty as she is. I seriously doubt.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by YorubaWoman: 5:44am On Mar 24, 2016
shachris02:

angry [size=18pt]Speak English![/size]

Bobo, am not good with tenses and na you nairaland members go shout gbagaun

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by stzy(m): 5:45am On Mar 24, 2016
shachris02:

their sharpness is actually pure foolery. what they call 'runs' is just foolishness because at the end, they'd never account for what they've made from the runs. They'd all turn back and look for 'truthful' 'God fearing' 'Gentle' guy. SMH for the chicken brains.
. There is this story about a girl dat went to party with her friend at a guys house, on getting there, therewas no party but js a guy n his friend having a nice time at home so the two girls joined n later when things get heated up n finally boils down 2 bleeping d guy refused 2 use cd d girl being "wiser" went into the toilet n inserted her female cd on the guise that she's washing up so d guy won't code... After the ish d babe went 2wash up n discovered scorpion in her cd.... Truestory

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by shachris02: 5:46am On Mar 24, 2016
YorubaWoman:

Bobo, am not good with tenses and na you nairaland members go shout gbagaun

English is not your native tongue. But at least let's understand you. anyone that blames you for making mistakes in a language that is not native to you, is sick in the head. Please communicate, abeg.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by YorubaWoman: 5:47am On Mar 24, 2016
shachris02:

English is not your native tongue. But at least let's understand you. anyone that blames you for making mistakes in a language that is not native to you, is sick in the head. Please communicate, abeg.
Oh well then smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by buskie13(m): 5:49am On Mar 24, 2016
shachris02:

this is more about gold digging than marriage. Do you think that there are no men seeking her hand in her little hometown?? As pretty as she is. I seriously doubt.
that was wat i meant by carving a niche for one's self...gold digging?
that i can't say...because a lot of things happen these days...and hey...there must be admirers at her hometown or where ever she resides...why journey that far to Niger state to end life miserably?

1 Like

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Young03(m): 6:31am On Mar 24, 2016
double wahala for dead body

after rejecting good pple in ur life

1 Like

Re: Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) by Greataausim(m): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2016
Ok,still gurls don't learn from all this happening, u see dem everywere with guys...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos / Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.