Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

See This Whiteman Who Says Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See This Whiteman Who Says Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth (941 Views)

PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Whiteman Who Says Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth by jennylacute(f): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
In an article titled 'Worst Places I've Ever Visited, From A Man Who Has Visited Everywhere', Yahoo Travel expert/writer Lee Abbamonte, has ranked Lagos, Nigeria as the No. 1 worst city to visit on earth.

Below (right) is the picture he shared of Lagos and below is what he wrote about Lagos

As far as I am concerned, Lagos, Nigeria, is the worst place on planet Earth. I’ve never experienced so much corruption in my life. It was just a horrific experience getting into the country. Crossing in from Benin, we got shaken down by the border guards. In addition to the multiple police shakedowns, the multiple ATM issues were enough for me; three times in two days, the machines dispensed the wrong amount of money. It was oppressive and hot. I couldn’t tell you one good thing about that place."

Here's the article>>>http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2014/12/see-this-whiteman-who-says-lagos-is.html

Re: See This Whiteman Who Says Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: See This Whiteman Who Says Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth by yomi007k(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
No be lie now.
Re: See This Whiteman Who Says Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth by 100Cents: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
The guy dey gym sef..

Incase any Lagos agberoo try any nonsense..

1 Like

Re: See This Whiteman Who Says Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth by aspirebig: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
What is he looking for in Benin and Lagos?

He lost something ni?

(1) (Reply)

Canada Visa!! / Nigerian Visa Application / A Classic Hotel Close To Airport In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.