Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo (16086 Views)

Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Signs Your Church Has Been Secularized / The Jewish Holocaust Hoax(did Six Million Jews Actually Die?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by uzolexis(f): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2014
keandre:

seconded..
No priest will brag abt numbers of parishionerz
brownlord:

God bless you, watch the hypocrites spew trash, they forget so soon they are guilty of what they accuse others of

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by mediachirps(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2014
You mean on average 1000×6.000.000=6.000.000.000/ Sunday service?
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2014
Though the descendants of Isreal are like multitude of sands only a remnant will be saved.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by mencade4: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2014
mediachirps:
yes
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by lokoloko84(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2014
benromeo39:
I have no right to judge him.

It would be best if you don't say anything insulting about him, I'm sure nobody wants to carry load of problems into 2015, regardless of how you feel about his doctrines, he is still a man of God.

If you must type, just type "K" or you are on your own o.
K
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by mentorandfriend(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2014
vooks:

Can u apply the rule to Islam?
It has been growing, it must be of God!
Read Genesis 16 very well and get someone to explain to you the origin of Islam. Of course Islam is from the loins of our father of faith, Abraham, from the lineage of Ishmael, whose mother was Hagar, a descendant of Egyptian lineage. Islam has fulfilled every biblical prohecy and blessings from God upon it, including the blessing that his hand shall be on the neck of his brethren, which does not exclude his half brother Isaac, from whence came Jacob and the nation of Israel. Do not forget that Christains are the spiritual nation of Israel, so there is nothing anyone can do about Islam. If you sit there thinking Islam will be extinct one day, you're wrong. But the church will surely march on.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by nora544: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2014
benromeo39:
I have no right to judge him.

It would be best if you don't say anything insulting about him, I'm sure nobody wants to carry load of problems into 2015, regardless of how you feel about his doctrines, he is still a man of God.

If you must type, just type "K" or you are on your own o.

What is this he is a man mad God from nigerians not more a business man who sell the gospel and he is no real christian because one of his jets could help people to get a better future, he could create jobs, he is a selfish heartles businessman and not a real christian.

he with 6 Million followers need 4 private jets and the pope with 1 billion followers has no private jet.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Maximillian1: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2014
Just here to read comments...am afraid to talk cos I don't know what might come out of my mouth but seriously speaking,this is outrageous
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Bennyberry(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2014
lyricalpontiff:
I pity all those insulting Bishop Oyedepo because ignorance is not an excuse. He is a great man and people like us have vowed to follow his doctrine even to the end. U better tell God to make u great like him instead of typing trash.
which detergent dem take brainwash u

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by buoye1(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2014
Gud 4 d body of christ

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by mightyleks(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2014
seedorfg:
Business center chapel

go start ya own and let's see how far
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2014
bisous:

Not even their Papa,I remembered something they said happened in redemption camp a little while back where they said the GO rose of from praying crying and they asked his reason and he said he was shown that as many as the people in his congregation were only 6 people were fit for "heaven"

Its not about the size of the congregation
are you part of teh six , how many are you willing to add to the number ... do your part, every man will be judged based on his deeds not a pastors deed.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by BABANGBALI: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Six million mugus,this man don hammer walahi. One of the mugus will soon quote me to attack me and prove that he is a mugu grin

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
mencade4:
my brother.....that man is evil......he doesnt help the poor at all.

As if you knew him that much angry

His philanthropic and humanitarian gestures will feed your entire town for the next 3 decades.

You think those jets are just for flying? Or you think winners chapel believes in announcing their welfare services?

Instead of hating just concentrate on how your own life will be better!

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by BABANGBALI: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
mediachirps:
omo dat na cool cash o,no taxation,no nothing
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by marksooyinmiebi(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Good afternoon

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Samcathe: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Millions of people still dont believe that Jesus is the son of God. Even while on earth, he was criticised.

I wonder how someone will keep lying for 33 years and still be growing strong despite all the criticism.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by mencade4: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

His philanthropic and humanitarian gestures will feed your entire town for the next 3 decades.

You think those jets are just for flying? Or you think winners chapel believes in announcing their welfare services?

may thunder cripple you there...edddioot.....may he contonue to steal and feed ur wasted generation.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
mencade4:
may thunder cripple you there...edddioot.....may he contonue to steal and feed ur wasted generation.

People like you don't amount to anything. Even your grammar is an epidemic tongue

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by pring: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=mencade4 post=29268931]6,000,000 times 1000 tithes = 6 billion naira per month assumably. And the money goes to your own account but you still lie to people that it is God's money, yet you claim to be one of the richest pastors in the world with 5 Private Jets.

mr Oyedepo, you are a thief.
a big scammer. Only intreasted in your tithes n offerings.
brainwash people with his prosperity Preachings. The worst is nw telling people to give them their first annual salary.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by jreyez(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
@op your mean six million customers?
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Sharksblow(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
if you want your business to be successful, don't envy other businessmen..Starting my own ministry soon. Sharksblow International Assembly.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
majekdom2:
are you part of teh six , how many are you willing to add to the number ... do your part, every man will be judged based on his deeds not a pastors deed.

Hahahaha me ke ,i wasn't even there in the gathering ......
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by ajebuter(f): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
felibrain:

ANYONE can get angry about this but it doesn't change ANYTHING. If you aren't cool with it PLEASE go and start your own ministry and let's see how far you will come.

So you agree he is running a money and profit-making ministry?!
Good!
No more comment

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by mencade4: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

People like you don't amount to anything. Even your grammar is an epidemic tongue
ur mosquito brain could decipher that that was a typographical error.

Brainwashed pig like you wont see tge kind of thief oyedepo is.

Go burn in hades beast.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by ajebuter(f): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Another pastor worshipping, ass kissing and boot-licking devout!
Kai. Naija and pastor-serving!
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by jbaby265(f): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
hmmmm..k
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by mencade4: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=pring post=29271461][/quote]my brother that man has strategize anoda way of stealing gullible people's money....while he relax inside an air conditioned room with his deserted head.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by davidzfarm(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
six million and counting. To God be the Glory. greater works to be done. we shd be counting ten million in Nigeria by His Grace.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Crystalline(f): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
And how many of these 6 million will go to heaven Dats wat matters
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
bisous:

Hahahaha me ke ,i wasn't even there in the gathering ......
dont you think it will be best for you to deal with your own gathering ,like mind your business . God bless you as you do so .
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
nora544:

What is this he is a man mad God from nigerians not more a business man who sell the gospel and he is no real christian because one of his jets could help people to get a better future, he could create jobs, he is a selfish heartles businessman and not a real christian.

he with 6 Million followers need 4 private jets and the pope with 1 billion followers has no private jet.
sister or brother , it is not a race.pope lifestyle shouldnt be the basis for the kind of life other ministers should live.It is to everyman to according to his faith. stop this criticism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! / Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) / Kaigama Replaces Onaiyekan As New Catholic Bishop Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.