Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo (16085 Views)

Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Signs Your Church Has Been Secularized / The Jewish Holocaust Hoax(did Six Million Jews Actually Die?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by daveP(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
(wondering and pondering)

{jots a vital thing or two}

ignoramuses typing like asif asif(hesitates).

Ironic if d metals of the jet is all that remains of the ministry.

I rem the conversation btw Father Abraham and the Angel over finding 100pple in sodom en Gomorrah!!

Happy sunday
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
majekdom2:
dont you think it will be best for you to deal with your own gathering ,like mind your business . God bless you as you do so .
Lol you can't come here and start forming Jackie Chan because I touched a raw nerve and mentioned your G.O am not into Man worship, I have a right to make my comment and you can't cyberbully me to shutup,and have more reverence for God by not bringing him into this. Run along you religious bigot
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Ijaya123: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
And how many of them are candidates of heaven?
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
ayomidearo:
as in like seriously + the school fees of CU, CUSS, FA will add to dah.... A pastor will all dis riches dah cant help the poor to skul by reducing school fees of his skul.. Smh
why should he reduce it , you expect hm to redue it and then stops functioning . The problem with majority is this " free/ awoof " they are always looking out for.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Alexisu:
Good to hear, but my question is how many of dis 6million are really Godly. Its not about the number.
it is not in the pastors hands to monitor the life of its members . they keep doing their best in teaching the gospel and truth.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

As if you knew him that much angry

His philanthropic and humanitarian gestures will feed your entire town for the next 3 decades.

You think those jets are just for flying? Or you think winners chapel believes in announcing their welfare services?

Instead of hating just concentrate on how your own life will be better!
BRAINWASH ALERT
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
majekdom2:
why should he reduce it , you expect hm to redue it and then stops functioning . The problem with majority is this " free/ awoof " they are always looking out for.
FULLY BRAINWASHED ALERT
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by greatosa: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
May God help us!!!!! GEJ till Buhari turn 76 shocked
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
bisous:

FULLY BRAINWASHED ALERT
how has my brainwashing added or subtracted from you . cant you see you are living in folly and misery.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
majekdom2:
how has my brainwashing added or subtracted from you . cant you see you are living in folly and misery.

Hahahaha @folly and misery,I see what is left of your brain being washed is a pea sized nut for a brain,may the skales fall from your eyes
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
bisous:

Lol you can't come here and start forming Jackie Chan because I touched a raw nerve and mentioned your G.O am not into Man worship, I have a right to make my comment and you can't cyberbully me to shutup,and have more reverence for God by not bringing him into this. Run along you religious bigot
since you love God this much , I expect you to start your campaign against him . keep getting angry over a situation you cant change, soon your frustration will turn you into something else.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by profem1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
mencade4:
6,000,000 times 1000 tithes = 6 billion naira per month assumably. And the money goes to your own account but you still lie to people that it is God's money, yet you claim to be one of the richest pastors in the world with 5 Private Jets.

mr Oyedepo, you are a THIEF!
I love seeing this.
do you expect him to be poor. go and discover your ministry!
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
bisous:

Hahahaha @folly and misery,I see what is left of your brain being washed is a pea sized but for a brain,may the skales fall from your eyes
just as I expected , you cant do more than insults as you cant make any sense from this. God bless you.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
majekdom2:
since you love God this much , I expect you to start your campaign against him . keep getting angry over a situation you cant change, soon your frustration will turn you into something else.

I see you lack comprehension,unfortunate as that may be
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by deebrain(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
resty4:
Bishop David Oyedepo repent and preach d gospel of genuine repentance, purity of life, n not just prosperity.

you are nothing but blind and stupid. How come you pick only the line of his church prosperity and not the other messages he gave to the old boys?

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by rhames(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Fertilenigeria:
The President of Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel), Bishop David Oyedepo, says the ministry has six million members in 147 nations across the world.

Oyedepo made the disclosure on Saturday at a breakfast meeting with members of Omu-Aran Government Secondary School Old Boys Association (OGSSOBA) at the Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara.

Oyedepo, the Chancellor of Landmark and Covenant Universities and also a member of OGSSOBA, said that the figure was ascertained at the recent convention of the church.

He advised members of old boys association to rededicate themselves to arresting infrastructure decay in all colleges and institutions across the length and breadth of the country.

Oyedepo said the task of improving the facilities in schools had gone beyond the sole responsibility of government, urging the old boys to be partners in progress.

“No amount is too small or too big toward the growth, progress and development of the schools,” he said.
Mr Segun Adeniyi, the newly elected president of the association, described Oyedepo as a living legend of the nation’s education sector.
He said that Oyedepo remained a role model to both the current and old students of Government Secondary School in Omu-Aran.

Adeniyi appealed to all members of the association to identify with the aspiration of the school in order to make it a model among its peers.

He commended the Chairman of the Caretaker Committee, Alhaji Jibril Haruna, for successfully organising the election and giving the association a new constitution.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Adeniyi was elected the new president at the association’s annual general meeting held at the school’s “Hall of Fame” in Omu-Aran on Friday.

Haruna, who is the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Tertiary Education, Science and Technology in Kwara, said he was grateful for the opportunity given to him to serve.

He also pledged total support to the new executive members which he urged to fully commence preparation for the celebration of the association’s 50th anniversary coming up on May, 2017.

Among the newly elected officers are Otunba Jide Adebayo of NAN as 1st National Vice President, Alhaji Bode Durotoye, 2nd National Vice President, Remi Afolayan, National Secretary-General and Mr Kayode Mathew, the Group News Editor, Vanguard Newspapers as Public Relations Officer.

Source: http://nigeriannewstoday.com/2014/12/27/living-faith-church-has-six-million-members-across-147-countries-oyedepo/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/winners-chapel-has-six-million-members-spread-across-147-countries-oyedepo/

Every owner is proud of his or her constantly expanding business. grin

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Alexisu: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
majekdom2:
it is not in the pastors hands to monitor the life of its members . they keep doing their best in teaching the gospel and truth.

it is not in the pastors hand to monitor the life of its members?
Really?
but same cannot be said for offering and tithes collections. right?

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Oluqueen: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Heaven on Earth... Wonders without end. That's my portion in year 2015.

Amen!
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Dahyormine(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Baba bigger twaley jare!!!
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Horlufemi(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Do not judge others...yes...you are right.

but you should stand for truth.

the church should be like the early Christians. Christians nowadays are nothing but religious. even if Jesus comes down to their church in person he would be thrown out. notice the early Christians

Acts of the Apostles 4:32-35 NLT

All the believers were united in heart and mind. And they felt that what they owned was not their own, so they shared everything they had. The apostles testified powerfully to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and God’s great blessing was upon them all. There were no needy people among them, because those who owned land or houses would sell them and bring the money to the apostles to give to those in need.

but our pastors who claim to be our spiritual Father owns everything belonging to church.

this happens when the people are too religious and don't know Christ.

if you create a school owned by the church but a certain class of people cannot afford to school there. that's dead wrong.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Alexisu:

it is not in the pastors hand to monitor the life of its members?
Really?
but same cannot be said for offering and tithes collections. right?
where did you hear or read that tithes and offerings are being monitored by the pastor , you guys just post whatever here , where did you read and see that members are being forced to pay tithes and offerings. how did you come up with all of these ?
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by wirinet(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Collynzo22:
N1000 x 6 000 000? - Average for tithes

That is a minimum of N6billion per month on tithes alone. Now if you add weekly offerings, weekly fellowship offerings, special offerings, first fruit offerings, Yearly Shilo offerings, "challenge God" offerings, and so many other offerings, i will say this man collects more money (tax) than the government itself.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Horlufemi:
Do not judge others...yes...you are right.

but you should stand for truth.

the church should be like the early Christians. Christians nowadays are nothing but religious. even if Jesus comes down to their church in person he would be thrown out. notice the early Christians

Acts of the Apostles 4:32-35 NLT

All the believers were united in heart and mind. And they felt that what they owned was not their own, so they shared everything they had. The apostles testified powerfully to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and God’s great blessing was upon them all. There were no needy people among them, because those who owned land or houses would sell them and bring the money to the apostles to give to those in need.

but our pastors who claim to be our spiritual Father owns everything belonging to church.

this happens when the people are too religious and don't know Christ.

if you create a school owned by the church but a certain class of people cannot afford to school there. that's dead wrong.

Jesus is Lord
even if those schools are made free and students are compelled only to buy textbooks , people will still complain. dont wait for a church to make educational free for you to give your kids quality education . people keep saying the poor members' money was used to build the school, is it that there are no rich members in this church. majority only confess jesus as savior and attend churches because of their personal life gains and not because they press towards his kingdom. there will always be needy amongst us deut 15 : 11. research on the welfare activities of this church.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by jaytee01(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
lyricalpontiff:
I pity all those insulting Bishop Oyedepo because ignorance is not an excuse. He is a great man and people like us have vowed to follow his doctrine even to the end. U better tell God to make u great like him instead of typing trash.
Rubbish,
Continue and follow "HIS DOCTRINE".
He is God, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
lets stop talking as if we are perfect..Christ is still working on everyone of us..stop condemnation.every man is bound to have errors..Bishop does some things that i dont agree with bt that does nt give me the right to condemn or speak against me..aldo i have never attended winners chapel.bt i av read abt it..and besides more than 30 years in ministry is nt a joke..hw many of us can sacrifice that much for the lord..so mind ur speech..
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
^^^

Who gave him the title bishop , when was he ordained and since when did God's business become a personal business.

He is just like the rest of them exploiting the sheople for financial gain, he has received his reward.

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by sportskid(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
resty4:
Bishop David Oyedepo repent and preach d gospel of genuine repentance, purity of life, n not just prosperity.

What do you mean? There is no such thing like prosperity gospel, God wants all his children to be successful Deut.28 3jn 2.As for repentance while don't you worship with any of the branches and see if they don't preach repentance and purity

1 Like

Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by ayomidearo(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
majekdom2:
at least reduce it to a meaning ful level
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
ayomidearo:
at least reduce it to a meaning ful level
bro , there is no level that will be acceptable , if it perhaps go lower than the level it is now , they will stop functioning. I attended these institutions and I can tell you the facilities and services enjoyed are not worth my money. I ought to pay more , No one told me or my parents that. some of our teachers/lecturers then were empowered in various forms. It pains me when people that are not members or informed about these churches just keep saying poo.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by ayomidearo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
majekdom2:
bro , there is no level that will be acceptable , if it perhaps go lower than the level it is now , they will stop functioning. I attended these institutions and I can tell you the facilities and services enjoyed are not worth my money. I ought to pay more , No one told me or my parents that. some of our teachers/lecturers then were empowered in various forms. It pains me when people that are not member or informed about this churches just keep sayin g poo.
it doesnt mean... If more dan half of the members of the church cant afford d fees den wats d point
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by wirinet(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
It is not even Bishop Oyedepo that i envy, it is his first son and heir to his empire David Oyedepo Jr. At least Oyedepo worked hard for over 30 years to perfect his "salvationprosperity for sale" doctrine, that made him one of the richest pastors in the world. The son will just inherit all the wealth without working for it, imagine the Universities, the Schools, the Luxury Jet planes, the uncountable mansions. How many royalties can inherit such wealth in Nigeria.
I am sure when Papa takes his prosperity ministry to the great beyond, there would not be in fighting among his children and family.
Re: Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
wirinet:
It is not even Bishop Oyedepo that i envy, it is his first son and heir to his empire David Oyedepo Jr. At least Oyedepo worked hard for over 30 years to perfect his "salvationprosperity for sale" doctrine, that made him one of the richest pastors in the world. The son will just inherit all the wealth without working for it, imagine the Universities, the Schools, the Luxury Jet planes, the uncountable mansions. How many royalties can inherit such wealth in Nigeria.
I am sure when Papa takes his prosperity ministry to the great beyond, there would not be in fighting among his children and family.
yes , there wont be fighting . you envy his son .... aww too bad for you . have you bothered to challenge your father why he did not / havent done so much in his life time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Do When You Visit A New Church You Don't Know About / This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! / Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.