Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,902 members, 7,838,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Please Advice And Suggest For Me My People - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Advice And Suggest For Me My People (560 Views)

Do I Mold Blocks Or Buy It? Please Advice. / Looking For Builders Advice And Cost Estimate / Fencing A Full Plot Of Land.advice And Estimate Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice And Suggest For Me My People by Bensonduke: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Greetings my people. I live outside Nigeria. I have a land in Nigeria which i intend to develop when i visit home this new year. I am thinking of building 1 bedroom flat down stair (6 units) in the land which I have the money to complete same and rent it out. But my dad is asking me to start building one story which i don't have the money to complete and don't know when i will have money to complete same.... please my people advice me. What is the difference based what i have in mind to build
Re: Please Advice And Suggest For Me My People by mufutau55(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bensonduke:
Greetings my people. I live outside Nigeria. I have a land in Nigeria which i intend to develop when i visit home this new year. I am thinking of building 1 bedroom flat down stair (6 units) in the land which I have the money to complete same and rent it out. But my dad is asking me to start building one story which i don't have the money to complete and don't know when i will have money to complete same.... please my people advice me. What is the difference based what i have in mind to build

Well, it's nice to have story building but the cost is the problem... the added cost of decking and labor increases in upper flats..
It seems that your parents are over-rating your financial capabilities just because you are overseas.. go with what your fund can complete.
It's not easy leaving building constructed halfway and never have fund in future to complete it.. that is our problem in Nigeria.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice And Suggest For Me My People by eghosajohnny: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
mufutau55:

Well, it's nice to have story building but the cost is the problem... the added cost of decking and labor increases in upper flats..
It seems that your parents are over-rating your financial capabilities just because you are overseas.. go with what your fund can complete.
It's not easy leaving building constructed halfway and never have fund in future to complete it.. that is our problem in Nigeria.

Hajji M.

Thank you very much my OGA and general in the time you always create to educate us in your advice cos on this I really stand to your advice and urge. My oga to follow his mind cos placing what you don't have in mind could make you experience abadoning this project if you choose to go fpor what's in your mind and budget cos I can really say that your deciding in building what you ve in mid is as result of your financial status,pls and I repeat pls that which you when you start you will finish pls go for it and you will be satisfied and sleep well as you go about what you have in mind.

That's my contribution all the best if you need estimate so that you will have an ideal we will assist you just when you are ready.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale Gbagada Phase2 / for your certificate of occupancy(c-of-o),gov's consent. / Decent Mini Flat To Let @ Bode Thomas Street Surulere For 400k P/A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.